Canada Kicks Ass

Previous  1  2  3  4

Donny_Brasco @ Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:55 pm

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
You are very quick to assume things, I can only assume that you are sitting in your parents basement, fresh off of failing your Walmart greeters test for the third time

You talk like you are speaking form experience.

But keep that little fantasy if it makes you feel better about yourself.

PENATRATOR @ Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:10 pm

Your comebacks are getting predictable and unoriginal, sad, really

Donny_Brasco @ Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:13 pm

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
Your comebacks are getting predictable and unoriginal, sad, really

Well, if you'd shut the fuck up and stopped feeding me lines I wouldn't have anything to say, now would i?

PENATRATOR @ Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:25 pm

Profanity now? I honestly thought that may have been beneath you, but I guess I was wrong.

Donny_Brasco @ Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:31 pm

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
Profanity now? I honestly thought that may have been beneath you, but I guess I was wrong.

Again

Arctic_Menace @ Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:58 pm

4:20 day was awesome!!! It was totally rad hitting the biggest bong I have ever seen!!!

There, back on topic. :wink: :D

Ripcat @ Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:22 pm

Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
4:20 day was awesome!!! It was totally rad hitting the biggest bong I have ever seen!!!

lol, good work

btw, don't take hits off strangers' bongs, joints, etc. you may suddenly end up with a big sore on your lip that will keep coming back for the rest of your life! STAY HERPES FREE, JUST SAY NO TO STRANGE SALIVA(and strange coochie, but thats a different topic)!

Chopper @ Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:32 am

Donny_Brasco Donny_Brasco:
Does your MP buddy give you BJ's for sticking up for him? How sweet.

He plays cop and you play nasty asian stewardess. Like I said, it's a free country. I'm not judging you for that.

I intended on not paying attention to this thread. Then I pop in to see if it's back on track and find out I'm getting slammed.

Ripcat: You've got some good points, and although I may agree with some of your opinions, as I said previously, I've argued my position to exhaustion.

Donni_Brasco: You are a fucktard. I have no idea what chemical it is that you took to cause the misfire you've got going on in your pumpkin, but you might think about having it checked.

Thanks though. It's shit-stains like yourself that keep me in business. Keep up the good work.

Arctic_Menace @ Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:33 am

Ripcat Ripcat:

lol, good work

btw, don't take hits off strangers' bongs, joints, etc. you may suddenly end up with a big sore on your lip that will keep coming back for the rest of your life! STAY HERPES FREE, JUST SAY NO TO STRANGE SALIVA(and strange coochie, but thats a different topic)!

Don't worry............we've all been tested. :wink: :wink:

Arctic_Menace @ Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:34 am

Ripcat Ripcat:

lol, good work

Chopper @ Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:34 am

:evil:

Arctic_Menace @ Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:34 am

Ripcat Ripcat:

lol, good work

AHHH!!! CRAP!!!! TRIPLE POSTS!!!!!!!!

Chopper @ Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:37 am

Chopper @ Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:37 am

Chopper @ Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:40 am

WOW!!! How did that happen? And it won't let me delete any of the doubles.

Previous  1  2  3  4