Canada Kicks Ass

1  2  3  4  Next

WpgGweedo @ Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:05 pm

WpgGweedo @ Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:08 pm

Canadaka @ Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:29 pm

hehe, thats what it looks like on any nice summer day in Vaancouver ;)

xerxes @ Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:32 pm

It doesn't even have to be summer for that kind of scene.

newbornkefka @ Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:49 pm

4:20 is the best day ever

i support all that support 4:20

ManifestDestiny @ Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:01 pm

WpgGweedo WpgGweedo:
April 20, 2005 for those who didnt figure it out :lol:

What a day to pick Hitlers B-day.

hwacker @ Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:32 pm

xerxes xerxes:
It doesn't even have to be summer for that kind of scene.

See you thought you knew Canada , It's Winterpeg they don't get summer

newbornkefka @ Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:37 pm

it was also th police bust for a narcotics bust

F/sgt Cam @ Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:05 pm

Winnipeg is notorious for shitty april weather. Although been nicer this year. Still not going to go though, I see enough stoners at school.

WpgGweedo @ Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:31 pm

ManifestDestiny @ Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:50 pm

Does anyone work in Canada?

canucker @ Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:04 pm

Meh, it's not for me. :roll:

Donny_Brasco @ Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:08 am

WpgGweedo WpgGweedo:
Fucking assholes. I wish I knew their names and what party they were elected under.

Some side effects of smoking pot:

a) Short term memory loss
b) Lack of motivation
c) Short attention span

Translation:

a) You might have remembered who these people were had you not been a pot smoker,

b) You could have looked them up on the internet or actually went inside the Ledge to see their pictures on the wall,

c) By the time you read this reply you'll have forgotten why you were mad at them anyways.

I agree pot should be legalized, however it would be nice if people could enjoy their lives without chemical help.

Chopper @ Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:53 am

What is it you expected them to say? "Wow! You guys sure are stoned eh?"

What exactly is it that you think you've accomplished here? Other than being able to sit in your Mom's basement and chuckle mindlessly to your other stoner buddies, telling stories about "That time we stuck it to the man". All that you've done is prove our Country has a problem.

Crap like this makes me ill. All those people who could have spent their time doing some good and instead they're sitting around wasting everyone's time.

I know peaceful protests serve a purpose when there is a purpose to serve. Protests like this are like a tit with no nipple...Pointless.

Ripcat @ Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:21 am

Chopper Chopper:
What exactly is it that you think you've accomplished here? Other than being able to sit in your Mom's basement and chuckle mindlessly to your other stoner buddies, telling stories about "That time we stuck it to the man". All that you've done is prove our Country has a problem.

Smoking up in the basement has already been accomplished. They are trying to get the right to smoke up legally where ever it's legal to smoke a cigarette.

btw, what problem have they proven that Canada has?

Chopper Chopper:
Crap like this makes me ill. All those people who could have spent their time doing some good and instead they're sitting around wasting everyone's time.

Right... :roll: ...and you sit there writing posts...get off your ass and go do something good.... :P

1  2  3  4  Next