Canada Kicks Ass
CyberNations CKA alliance roll call

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

camerontech @ Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:52 pm

camerontech camerontech:
hey streaker, I noticed your post in our embassy, I sent them a firm letter. (I'm twice as strong as their strongest guy, lol)
you shouldn't have any more problems with him, if you do let me know, me and bart alone could wipe them out

ive had a good discussion with him, he seems worried about spying....he says he hasn't decided what to do yet....me thinks he's gonna back down

Streaker @ Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:24 am

camerontech camerontech:
camerontech camerontech:
hey streaker, I noticed your post in our embassy, I sent them a firm letter. (I'm twice as strong as their strongest guy, lol)
you shouldn't have any more problems with him, if you do let me know, me and bart alone could wipe them out

ive had a good discussion with him, he seems worried about spying....he says he hasn't decided what to do yet....me thinks he's gonna back down

Cameron I thank you for this. The guy's a ball of putty all of a sudden. :lol: :wink:

Blue_Nose @ Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:03 am

Heya, just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm jumping ship and joining CKA! Just waiting to see if Streaker lets me in :D

Canadaka @ Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:25 pm

HOOEH! our numbers grow!

camerontech @ Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:26 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Heya, just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm jumping ship and joining CKA! Just waiting to see if Streaker lets me in :D

oh noes!
is USN going to have to declare war on CKA for stealing our members?! spies, you're all spies!!

RUEZ @ Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:31 pm

I'd like to know who Goarvenia is. He/she should introduce themselves on the board. Since he was bold enough to ask everyone for aid he should at least let us know who he is.

canuckns @ Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:35 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
I'd like to know who Goarvenia is. He/she should introduce themselves on the board. Since he was bold enough to ask everyone for aid he should at least let us know who he is.

He is a RL friend of mine and he did introduce himself here: http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?nam ... c&start=15

RUEZ @ Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:41 pm

canuckns canuckns:
RUEZ RUEZ:

He is a RL friend of mine and he did introduce himself here: http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?nam ... c&start=15
I don't mind helping people out, I've done it a few times already. But I prefer an introduction before I get PM's asking me for help.

Goar @ Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:42 pm

Sorry about that guys. Hello everyone. Happy to be here. Here and willing to support in any way I can. Thanks for letting me join up!

RUEZ @ Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:44 pm

Goar Goar:
Sorry about that guys. Hello everyone. Happy to be here. Here and willing to support in any way I can. Thanks for letting me join up!
Looks like you've got the upper hand on your war now. Are you winning the battle?

Goar @ Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:45 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
canuckns canuckns:
RUEZ RUEZ:

He is a RL friend of mine and he did introduce himself here: I don't mind helping people out, I've done it a few times already. But I prefer an introduction before I get PM's asking me for help.

I appologize for this, won't happen again. Just getting use to the game, as Canuckns mentioned in the other thread "NOOOOB!!" I'll admit it.

Goar @ Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:48 pm

Yes, I think it is a bit one sided now (in my favor :))

Streaker @ Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:11 pm

Doing not too badly - 15 members now with BN, Shep and DarthMandinga.

camerontech @ Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:57 pm

im going to be nuke capable soon. the first CKA affiliated member with a nuke, I like the sound of that

Canadaka @ Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:31 am

just get it over and join us :P

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next