Canada Kicks Ass
The Animal's Cage

Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  10 ... 35  Next

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Well, the family has a house on Butler Lake wayyyy up north so I like going there for a bit in summer. I also like to go to Burn's LAke B.C. where my bro lives. I've been from Quebec City to Vancouver Island. Havent' made it to the East Coast yet though, at least not in Canada lol. Been to the East Coast once while vacationing in New England. I also like to hit Jamaica at some point during winter altho I don't go every year.

nanza @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:58 pm

i want to see Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia...a fan of Anne of Green Gables....and i want to ride the Canadian Transcontinental Train...Bobby and i put in for our passports....he wants to cruise to Alaska...but i want to ride the train

nanza @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:00 pm

have u ever riden the train Animal???

coaster_dot @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:00 pm

I am planning on going to Nova Scotia next year, some of those areas look REALLY nice. And after that, all I really need to see in Canada (province wise) is the northern territories.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Oh yes. The train ride is fantastic. I did the Toronto to Vancouver run and it was great. Had a lot of fun and saw some beautiful sites. Well worth the money. Altho you could almost go to the Caribbean for what it costs 8O

nanza @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:01 pm

hey did those songs i sent do u any good...bet you had them all huh??

nanza @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:03 pm

coaster_dot coaster_dot:
I am planning on going to Nova Scotia next year, some of those areas look REALLY nice. And after that, all I really need to see in Canada (province wise) is the northern territories.

yah gotta ride that train..not like a Coaster...but it's a beauty way to go i hear Coasty

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:04 pm

yeah, pretty much lol. But that's ok, I really appreciate the help [B-o]

commanderkai @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Yo Animal, usually I don't just play those hours, I basically play until I get tired, bored, or wanting to download some...extra curricular activities with torrent programs.

(Referring to if you want to play after my program, just as a warning)

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:05 pm

coaster_dot coaster_dot:

Yeah I'm thinkin of hitting the East Coast in the next year or 2. Kinda weird cuz even tho I haven't been there, I feel like I miss it. But that may be cuz when I lived in Cambridge it was full of Newfies :lol:

coaster_dot @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Is there a train that you could ride that goes through the Yukon to Alaska? Because I have no idea how I could get to the Yukon.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:06 pm

commanderkai commanderkai:
Yo Animal, usually I don't just play those hours, I basically play until I get tired, bored, or wanting to download some...extra curricular activities with torrent programs.

Ahh ok gotcha :wink: you do start at 9 EST tho right??

nanza @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:07 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Oh yes. The train ride is fantastic. I did the Toronto to Vancouver run and it was great. Had a lot of fun and saw some beautiful sites. Well worth the money. Altho you could almost go to the Caribbean for what it costs 8O

the Carribean...pshawwwwwwwwwww...i got SandyEggo for that...but a train that bifurcates the whole continent almost

now that's livin!!!

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:08 pm

coaster_dot coaster_dot:
Is there a train that you could ride that goes through the Yukon to Alaska? Because I have no idea how I could get to the Yukon.

I'm not really sure TBH CDot.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:08 pm

nanza nanza:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:

the Carribean...pshawwwwwwwwwww...i got SandyEggo for that...but a train that bifurcates the whole continent almost

now that's livin!!!

lmaooooo that's true. Well then make the trip. It is WELL worth it :rock:

Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  10 ... 35  Next