The Radiant Abyss of the Nihilist Right-Wing

Previous  1 ... 53  54  55  56  57  58  59 ... 62  Next

DrCaleb @ Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:11 am

Boooo!

DrCaleb @ Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:46 am

$1:
Scope of right-wing extremism vexed security officials, documents show

Secret briefing provided overview of right-wing extremism in Canada

Canadian security officials have been grappling not only with how to address the growing threat of right-wing extremism, but also the best means of defining the phenomenon and explaining it to the public, newly released documents show.

In a briefing for deputy ministers responsible for national security, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service and the RCMP openly asked whether, given the nature of the threat, the government of Canada was "able to effectively respond."

The secret briefing was aimed at providing the senior officials with an overview of right-wing extremism in Canada and fostering discussion of "broader considerations" on dealing with the issue, says a heavily censored version of the April 2019 document, released through the Access to Information Act.

Ralph Goodale, public safety minister at the time, also received a briefing on the issue, an accompanying memo indicates.

CSIS, which has spent much of the last two decades investigating jihadi-inspired terrorism, said last year it was increasingly preoccupied by those looking to support or engage in violence that is racially motivated, ethno-nationalist, anti-government or misogynist in nature.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton ... -1.5441464

So Police were so focused on the Jihadis that weren't there, they let slip the Nazis.

DrCaleb @ Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:18 am

$1:
High-paid banker 'suspended over alleged food theft'

The trader, Paras Shah, is reported to have been earning more than £1m a year including bonuses.

He was removed from his post as head of high-yield bond trading for Europe, the Middle East and Africa last month, the Financial Times reported.

Citigroup has refused to make any comment on the allegations.

According to reports, Mr Shah, aged 31, was suspended following allegations that he helped himself to sandwiches from the canteen at the bank's London headquarters in Canary Wharf.

It is not clear how many times this happened or over what period of time the alleged behaviour occurred.

The BBC has attempted to contact Mr Shah on LinkedIn, but his profile was unavailable and appears to have been deleted.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-51369410

stratos @ Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:59 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
$1:
High-paid banker 'suspended over alleged food theft'

The trader, Paras Shah, is reported to have been earning more than £1m a year including bonuses.

He was removed from his post as head of high-yield bond trading for Europe, the Middle East and Africa last month, the Financial Times reported.

Citigroup has refused to make any comment on the allegations.

According to reports, Mr Shah, aged 31, was suspended following allegations that he helped himself to sandwiches from the canteen at the bank's London headquarters in Canary Wharf.

It is not clear how many times this happened or over what period of time the alleged behaviour occurred.

The BBC has attempted to contact Mr Shah on LinkedIn, but his profile was unavailable and appears to have been deleted.

Either way he's a POS making that much money and still taking food from the bank. Maybe he thought it was a perk of the job. :P

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-51369410

What makes this guy a "RIGHT -Wing" as far as I can tell his political leanings are unknown. He could be a far Left Nut and practicing free food for all.

DrCaleb @ Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:04 am

stratos stratos:
What makes this guy a "RIGHT -Wing" as far as I can tell his political leanings are unknown. He could be a far Left Nut and practicing free food for all.

I actually ask that a lot to myself reading the Left Wing thread.

But for intents and purposes, an Investment Banker on Canary Wharf making 1M Pounds a year we'll consider 'right wing'. That he feels he has the right to steal sandwiches from the cafeteria makes him Nihilistic.

stratos @ Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:08 am

$1:
But for intents and purposes, an Investment Banker on Canary Wharf making 1M Pounds a year we'll consider 'right wing'. That he feels he has the right to steal sandwiches from the cafeteria makes him Nihilistic.

I do agree but like you I wanted to question it some. We both know there are those on the left who do the same crap and make a shit load of money.

Over all I would just classify him as a POS and not care one bit if he is Left or Right leaning when it comes to politics.

DrCaleb @ Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:15 am

stratos stratos:
Over all I would just classify him as a POS and not care one bit if he is Left or Right leaning when it comes to politics.

I quite agree, but without knowing his politics, this thread seemed appropriate if only for balance for the left wing thread.

Thanos @ Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:38 pm

The Base still being all oh-so-basic. :|

https://www.thedailybeast.com/arizona-m ... brains-out

$1:
A registered sex offender in Arizona has been accused by federal authorities of threatening to kill Congressman Adam Schiff (D-CA), the lead prosecutor in President Trump’s impeachment trial. Jan Peter Meister, 52, allegedly said in a voicemail at Schiff’s Washington, D.C., office, “I’m gonna fucking blow your brains out you fucking piece of shit.” He told investigators he was drunk when he left the voicemail after watching Fox News and searching the congressman’s phone number on Google, court records show. Federal authorities reportedly found an AR-15-style rifle, two pistols and more than 700 rounds of ammunition in Meister’s home. He was charged with making interstate threats, which carries a maximum five-year prison sentence, and being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition, which carries ten years.

A sex offender making death threats and also in illegal possession of a firearm? How come this guy hasn't been hired as a greeter or something at Mar-A-Lago already considering he has all the obvious qualifications for service? "after watching Fox News"? Go figure. :lol:

herbie @ Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:34 pm

Donald Trump lifts restrictions on use of landmines

US President Donald Trump has cancelled a policy to prohibit US Military forces from employing anti-personnel landmines outside of the Korean peninsula.
https://www.army-technology.com/news/do ... landmines/

Any doubt the man is an uncivilized ass and the biggest threat to the entire world?

CharlesAnthony @ Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:01 pm

herbie herbie:
Any doubt the man is an uncivilized ass and the biggest threat to the entire world?
Meh.
Who was the idiot who put the restrictions??

Thanos @ Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:08 pm

The restrictions were put in by decent people across the world who got sick and tired of seeing children with no arms and legs in developing countries who were being constantly victimized by the landmines that were spread like salt and pepper across the planet when the US and Soviets ran their proxy wars in the Third World. I know it's your bullshit gimmick around here to come across like some kind of all-knowing super-skeptic but make an effort not to be such an ignorant fucking ghoul about some things, OK? :evil:

xerxes @ Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:30 pm

herbie herbie:
Donald Trump lifts restrictions on use of landmines

US President Donald Trump has cancelled a policy to prohibit US Military forces from employing anti-personnel landmines outside of the Korean peninsula.
https://www.army-technology.com/news/do ... landmines/

Make third world peasants amputees again!

Tricks @ Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:18 pm

Using landmines should be a fucking war crime.

DrCaleb @ Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:13 am

Tricks Tricks:
Using landmines should be a fucking war crime.

It would be, but the US won't sign on to that treaty.

CharlesAnthony @ Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:32 am

Oh, I get it!
There are wars instigated by the people-who-live-to-the-south-of-us that are NOT defacto crimes in and of themselves!!

Previous  1 ... 53  54  55  56  57  58  59 ... 62  Next