Canada Kicks Ass
Family Guy

1  2  Next

drew923 @ Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:31 pm

How many of you guys here watch the TV show "Family Guy"? Just felt like asking since it's an awsome show, for those that haven't watched it, it's like the simpson except better! My favourite character is Brian the family dog, with his wit and intellect, and his drinking problems.

Rev_Blair @ Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:57 pm

It's a great show, Drew. Mrs. Rev is getting us the boxed set for x-mas.

Scape @ Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:44 pm

Quagmire! Jiggy, jiggy!!

HeatSink @ Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:27 am

I love that show. I must admit that I haven't seen a whole lot of it recently, but when I do catch it, I love it.

I have about a dozen early episodes in various (mpg, avi, etc) formats. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll post em in a suitably discreet location.

ofaolain @ Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:51 am

Gotta love Stewie

Gonzo @ Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:31 am

I love the show too. I dont watch it much now since I own the two box sets and seen them so many times. Peters laugh is forever etched in my brain. I do think the Simpsons is better though. I can always watch that show and still laugh. Family Guy definatly was influenced by them.

xerxes @ Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:53 am

The Family Guy is great show. It's like the Simpsons, only cruder. By the way, FOX is going to air a previously unreleased episode soon so keep an eye out for it.

DMP08 @ Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:13 pm

Quagmire is awesome! "Dear diary...JACKPOT! Giggity giggity!"

drew923 @ Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:35 pm

Awsome, I now have a guarentee that I will get all the seasons out so far (1, 2, & 3) on DVD by the end of the year. :D Only then will I feel complete as a true Family Guy & Brian fan! :lol:

drew923 @ Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:47 pm

By the way people, I don't know if you get this type of news about American shows in Canada (Wish I was there :cry: ) , but Family Guy is coming back, They are making a new season and apparently have plans to keep it going after that! This is awsome news for any family guy fan!

I don't know the rules about posting URLs here, so remove it if it's not allowed

Family Guy fan forum: http://www.damnyouall.net

Gonzo @ Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:59 am

I heard rumours for the past year about the new season. I didn't know it was realy happening though. I look forward to seeing new shows. Every episode they made is good. Not too many t.v shows can say that after 3 seasons.

G-prime @ Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:22 pm

Family guy rocks! The next season is gunna have guest starts like patrick stewart.
Plus Seth Mcfarlane's new show "American Dad" looks like it might be good
I could go on and on about how cool family guy is and how often i watch it... but i think i wont in fear of everyone finding out how little of a life i really have

DMP08 @ Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 am

G-prime G-prime:
I could go on and on about how cool family guy is and how often i watch it... but i think i wont in fear of everyone finding out how little of a life i really have

THATS AWESOME!! lol

dunkD @ Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:00 pm

Yeah I saw an interview with the creater and he said that because of the overwhelming number of sales of the DVDs that they just had to bring them back.

I think that Brian and Stewie are the best. As well as the crippled guy (Joe?) when he is yelling and crap!

Gonzo @ Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:36 pm

Having studied animation i noticed that the show isn't animated all that well, but it's the jokes and stories that make it so good. Kind of like the Simpsons. I wonder if such an edgy show will be back on Fox, a right wing network.

1  2  Next