Canada Kicks Ass
Beer

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

fifeboy @ Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:58 pm

Axeman Axeman:
fifeboy fifeboy:
Axeman Axeman:
Sleemans? GOD NO!!! Every beer they brew has a rude burnt taste to it. Moosehead or MGD for me. I like a SMMMOOOOOTTTTHE beer, just like I like a smooth guitar player.

YOU STUPID IGNORANT PIECE OF %$%#@##, HOW CAN YOU DISAGREE WITH WHAT I, WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING, SAY? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Opps, I'm learning too quickly from the forum.

WOW! If you're that upset about it, you can just buy me one of whatever you're drinking! [B-o]
There is a brew pub just down the road from me. Makes a great dark brown beer called Bridge City Brown. If we meet up in Saskatoon, I buy!

Sapio @ Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:58 pm

One of my profs wrote a book all about mid-evil beer make and the economics side of it. Great book.

Axeman @ Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:19 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
There is a brew pub just down the road from me. Makes a great dark brown beer called Bridge City Brown. If we meet up in Saskatoon, I buy!

Not that I have ANYTHING against Saskatchewan, but it'd take more than the prospect of a beer for me to head there in February. I'd have to be guaranteed a 'hummer' to make travel plans.

coaster_dot @ Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:58 pm

When I got home I a a few bottles of "spotted cow". Probably now one of my favorite beers...no piss water :lol:

Sapio @ Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:08 am

How about some international stuff like: Stell Artois, Carlsberg or Guinness?

coaster_dot @ Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:12 am

I don't know where to get it...but I would for sure if I knew where. That's why on my next trip to Edmonton I hope to sample some nice beer [B-o]

Do you think they would do a border shipment for beer?

fifeboy @ Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:49 am

Axeman Axeman:
fifeboy fifeboy:

Not that I have ANYTHING against Saskatchewan, but it'd take more than the prospect of a beer for me to head there in February. I'd have to be guaranteed a 'hummer' to make travel plans.
I have absolutely no idea how to respond to this post. Consider me silenced.

coaster_dot @ Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:21 pm

What kind of American brands do you get up there?

mtbr @ Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:26 pm

Axeman Axeman:
fifeboy fifeboy:

I had my doubts about you two 8O :lol:

Bacardi4206 @ Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:48 pm

Best (Canadian) Beer is Sleeman's. If you haven't tried it you should, it's a old brewery but it had some problems before and had to shut down. One of the family members decided to re-open it and put it back into buisness.

My suggestion is Sleeman's Honey Brown Lager.

coaster_dot @ Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:51 pm

^Will it most likely be able to be found in stores?

Bacardi4206 @ Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:53 pm

coaster_dot coaster_dot:
^Will it most likely be able to be found in stores?

In Canada yes, idk if you get it in America though.

coaster_dot @ Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Yeah I doubt it will be in America.

But next time I go up there I will look for it.

fifeboy @ Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:36 pm

mtbr mtbr:

Axeman @ Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:48 pm

mtbr mtbr:

That's my fundamental, defining, personal philosophy, mtbr..."Keep the bastards out there with a grain of doubt".

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next