Canada Kicks Ass
MADE IN CANADA!! But not allowed to be sold to Canadians??

Previous  1  2  3  Next

ziggy @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Not splitting hairs,allmost all your topics are lies or bullshit.
Like your trolling. :wink:

Blue_Nose @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:52 pm

tritium tritium:
MADE IN CANADA!! But not allowed to be sold to Canadians outside BC?? :roll: :lol:
Actually it's only sold in Quebec directly from their plant, but it's allowed on the roads in both Quebec and BC.

You know, like it says on their website you posted a link to.

Public_Domain @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:38 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
tritium tritium:
MADE IN CANADA!! But not allowed to be sold to Canadians outside BC?? :roll: :lol:
Actually it's only sold in Quebec directly from their plant, but it's allowed on the roads in both Quebec and BC.

You know, like it says on their website you posted a link to.

Tritium never reads his own links. It's kinda funny. He does a quick google
search and copies the first link he can, without reading it. Which only succeeds
in completely confusing everyone involved.

Bodah @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:57 pm

If it's top speed is only 40km its should be limited to parking lots and go-kart tracks, otherwise its a hazard to the rest of us.

bootlegga @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:09 pm

I thought automobiles and DMV rules were provincial, not federal.

Mad_Bomber Mad_Bomber:
Im sorry, this car would suck balls in Edmonton. A it would be useless most of the year and B Once again if you got past Edmonton's tiny down town core you would be the bane of all those around you.

It would only be safe to use this thing on Jasper Ave, from 97th Street to say 117th and that is being generous. It would be much much cheaper to take the LRT or the bus.

In the land of SUVs and monster pick-ups? It wouldn't be safe anywhere in this province.

dino_bobba_renno @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:17 pm

tritium tritium:
This is where I think PM Harper is sucking on Big Oil Companies Tailpipes.

Umm if I'm not mistaken there was an announcement just a few months ago that the Zenn is now good to go for all of Canada. Now it's just a matter of each individual province approving it.

http://www.zenncars.com/media/press_rel/11_07/ZENN%20APPROVED%20F061107FINAL.pdf

So it's not really a Fedral problem, rather a provincal one.

ziggy @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:20 pm

Were all still waiting to see Tritium show how this all about Harper,sucking off big oils teats. :lol:

dino_bobba_renno @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:23 pm

ziggy ziggy:
Were all still waiting to see Tritium show how this all about Harper,sucking off big oils teats. :lol:

I think you might be waiting a while :lol:

I'm pretty sure we all ready had a thread going on this about half a year ago.

ziggy @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:24 pm

dino_bobba_renno dino_bobba_renno:
ziggy ziggy:

I think you might be waiting a while :lol:

I'm pretty sure we all ready had a thread going on this about half a year ago.

I dont see any bail outs coming for anywhere in western Canada.

ridenrain @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:46 pm

Wow tritium. That was one, well investigated slam there.
You'd better shape that tinfoil hat into a crown because I'm saying you should be king of Team Tinfoil.

Bacardi4206 @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:54 pm

poquas poquas:
The maximum speed is the least of its problems. It's a glorified golf cart, and like golf carts have NO safety features whatsoever.

If they're for use in a gated community where cars won't have to share the road, great, otherwise this is a tempest in a teapot. These are not "cars".

How may I ask would you know it's safety features? May I ask the proof you looked at showing it's a unsafe car or are you just assuming it because it's small.

ziggy @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:08 pm

Mad_Bomber Mad_Bomber:
Its because we are assuming a car that travels 40 Km is not tested for crashes in excess of 100 KMpH

the thread started out that these cars were outlawed in Canada because Harper had ties to big oil. :roll: :roll:

So far the only ties to big oil here are all the dodges Trit keeps throwing out.
:lol:

RUEZ @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:23 pm

ziggy ziggy:
So whats the point of your topic?
A Harper slam or just a cheap attempt to relate him to big oil in attempt to defame him?

Hard to tell which personality your useing any given day here. :roll:
All of the above and spot on for your last sentence.

poquas @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:09 pm

Bacardi4206 Bacardi4206:
poquas poquas:
The maximum speed is the least of its problems. It's a glorified golf cart, and like golf carts have NO safety features whatsoever.

If they're for use in a gated community where cars won't have to share the road, great, otherwise this is a tempest in a teapot. These are not "cars".

How may I ask would you know it's safety features? May I ask the proof you looked at showing it's a unsafe car or are you just assuming it because it's small.

It has something to do with the ability to read. :roll:

From their own website From their own website:
Because the ZENN is defined by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration as a low speed vehicle traveling at slower speeds and only on designated streets (35 mph and lower), it has different safety requirements than a traditional vehicle.

They claim the “body” meets European standards where it’s used in a diesel vehicle, but don’t expect to see a bunch of 5 star reports from the IIHA any time soon.

sandorski @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Sell it with Restricted Usage. I think if that was done across the country it would attract Investors and subsequently give Zenn the Funds to develope further, perhaps even to get the Speed up to Safe Highway Speeds.

It would be regrettable if we just let Zenn whither away or get taken over by a Foreien Corp who later develope the concept outside Canada and Sell it back to Canadians. Wouldn't be the first time that happened.

Previous  1  2  3  Next