Canada Kicks Ass
3 police shot in Baton Rouge

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

BRAH @ Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:39 am

Cops jobs could be safer if they didn't have a POTUS who throws them under the bus to appease a Domestic Terrorist group.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:08 am

Black Lives Matter Supporters Celebrate Baton Rouge Police Shootings On Twitter

This one's from a DJ and Rap producer.

This one's from an editor at Think Progress.

BartSimpson @ Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:41 am

That last one is spot on. If police are to insist on acting like an army of occupation then they're going to foment an insurgency.

And it isn't just black people who are being oppressed, beaten, falsely arrested, and murdered by criminals with badges.

Just this past week a white pro-police reporter for Brietbart was arrested without warning, roughed up, and jailed simply for doing his job.

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016 ... ice-abuse/

The anger monkeys don't discriminate. They oppress everyone.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:19 am

Well, you could go protest with BLM I guess, except...no, wait, they don't want you there anymore, because...

(Marxism alert)

$1:
Nothing you have is yours. Let me be clear: Nothing you have is yours. Also, Let me be see-through: Reparations are not donations, because we are not your charity, tax write off, or good deed for the day. You are living off of stolen resources, stolen land, exploited labor, appropriated culture and the murder of our people. Nothing you have is yours.

Reparations for us are not only necessary because we are economically harmed, exploited and stolen from — while the violence against us is never acknowledged — but because in order for us to create and move work for Black liberation, it requires resources and MONEY. We live in a white supremacist capitalist world, so ain’t no spinning webs of lies around “money isn’t the answer.” It is because money and exploitation and power are interconnected concepts of violence. Y’all spent hundreds of years selling, mutilating, raping and beating our bodies and labor but you think money doesn’t matter to our freedom and liberation? Cute. Write me a check for this shade because it comes with 400 years of trauma.

We need housing, transportation, food, clothes, free space for meetings and work space; we need laptops, cell phones, encrypted systems for communication, solar power and LAND. Stop playing. Y’all really thought pulling up to the protest in your Hyundai was gonna be enough? Nah. You have to give us everything we need and more, because even if it means you go without — it doesn’t matter because that’s how we been living for 400+ years. Reparations will never be negotiable. So if you’re not willing to talk money, you are not here for #BlackLivesMatter as a movement or for us as individuals.

For White People Who Want to Attend #BlackLivesMatter Protests. Don't!

So the lesson there is don't be thinking these protests are about bitches citizens might have against police.

If they ever were, they aren't anymore. They're about organizing blacks against whites, and you financing it. Basically you owe them, so stay at home and cough up. You'll get further orders come the revolution. :wink:

BartSimpson @ Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:27 am

I'm not siding with the Black Liberal Marxists.

I am pointing out that the problem with the police is a problem with the police. :idea:

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:29 am

I get that. Nevertheless...

Even beyond the whole Marxism thing, with BLM most of the cases they're pretending to be outraged against weren't even legitimate cases of police excess.

BartSimpson @ Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:40 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
I get that. Nevertheless I think one has to be careful about jumping on the wrong bandwagon or even the appearance of it. It might send the wrong message of the appearance of support.

With BLM most of the cases they're pretending to be outraged against weren't even legitimate cases of police excess.

I've never worried about appearances. My only concern is my own conscience and I won't be silent just because people on 'my side' might be inclined to jump to conclusions no more than I ever silence myself just because some fucktard calls me a racist or a bigot.

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:40 am

I wonder if Liberia and Sierra Leone still have room? :idea:

BartSimpson @ Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:41 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
I wonder if Liberia and Sierra Leone still have room? :idea:

I'd be happy to help send BLM members to either of those progressive countries.

[B-o]

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:49 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
I get that. Nevertheless I think one has to be careful about jumping on the wrong bandwagon or even the appearance of it. It might send the wrong message of the appearance of support.

With BLM most of the cases they're pretending to be outraged against weren't even legitimate cases of police excess.

I've never worried about appearances. My only concern is my own conscience and I won't be silent just because people on 'my side' might be inclined to jump to conclusions no more than I ever silence myself just because some fucktard calls me a racist or a bigot.

Fair enough. PDT_Armataz_01_34

BartSimpson @ Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:36 am

Trending in the news now is that this shooter fancied himself a member of a cultish black sovereign citizen movement that claims the entirety of the Louisiana Purchase as 'their' land. And they want to form a black-only nation in this land which comprises the US Pacific Northwest and almost all of the US Midwest.

Good luck with that, kids! [B-o]

BartSimpson @ Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:58 pm

Here we go:

The Baton Rouge shooter (in addition to being a black separatist) was also a...

...wait for it...

...you peeked, didn't you?...

A MUSLIM!!!!

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/baton ... nel-video/

:lol:

BRAH @ Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:12 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Here we go:

The Baton Rouge shooter (in addition to being a black separatist) was also a...

...wait for it...

...you peeked, didn't you?...

A MUSLIM!!!!

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/baton ... nel-video/

BartSimpson @ Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:29 pm

BRAH @ Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:42 pm

Sheriff David Clarke Crushes Don Lemon Over Hateful Black Lives Matter

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next