Canada Kicks Ass
Anti-Muslim vandals strike Fort Saskatchewan home twice

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 9  Next

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:56 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
We know who he is right? The guy who sued Ezra. (Yeah, turn him off. We don't want you knowing inconvenient facts like that, right Zip?)

Ezra on Jews:

$1:
Jews are not a race. They’re a shiftless group of hobos. They rob people blind. Their chief economy is theft and begging. For centuries these roving highway gangs have mocked the law and robbed their way across Europe.

I'm not sure I get it. Is there some sort of point you're trying to make about that, by intentionally lying, or do you honestly not know Ezra was talking about Gypsies there? I'm not sure why the difference matters if you're trying to make some sort of point.

You're referring to the remarks he made about Gypsies that he publicly and unequivocally apologized for.

Doesn't really matter. The fact Ezra apologized for bad mouthing gypsies doesn't really change the fact that Sowharwardy was destroyed and exhibited as a trouble-making duplicitous, jerk, as a result of his lawfare attack on Ezra. You can't take him seriously when he's claiming victim status. That's my point.

Wanna know everything you need to know about Soharwardy? Google Robina Butts.

So pay no attention to the known liar and intimidater when he makes another phony claim of victimization. What really matters is one of the people he attacked over the years once said something nasty about Gypsies. Is that what you're saying.

martin14 @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Ezra on Jews:

$1:
Jews are not a race. They’re a shiftless group of hobos. They rob people blind. Their chief economy is theft and begging. For centuries these roving highway gangs have mocked the law and robbed their way across Europe.

That should read like Ezra on the Gypsies. :lol:

Zipperfish @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:19 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
I'm not sure I get it. Is there some sort of point you're trying to make about that, by intentionally lying, or do you honestly not know Ezra was talking about Gypsies there? I'm not sure why the difference matters if you're trying to make some sort of point.

You're referring to the remarks he made about Gypsies that he publicly and unequivocally apologized for.

Doesn't really matter. The fact Ezra apologized for bad mouthing gypsies doesn't really change the fact that Sowharwardy was destroyed and exhibited as a trouble-making duplicitous, jerk, as a result of his lawfare attack on Ezra. You can't take him seriously when he's claiming victim status. That's my point.

Wanna know everything you need to know about Soharwardy? Google Robina Butts.

So pay no attention to the known liar and intimidater when he makes another phony claim of victimization. What really matters is one of the people he attacked over the years once said something nasty about Gypsies. Is that what you're saying.

Meh. Jews, Gypsies. What's the dif? :lol:

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:32 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Meh. Jews, Gypsies. What's the dif? :lol:

No diff really, unless you were trying to make a point. But if it's just a mistake, or what others tell me should be referred to as a "typo" when applying to them, then no problem.

Nevertheless it does not distract from the fact Sowarhardy is not a victim, he just plays one on TV.

The same is true of the bulk of the Islamic victimization claims. I wouldn't be surprised if some drunk in Fort Saskatchewan did throw an egg at a mosque though. But as you say, so what?

Zipperfish @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:39 pm

No argument from me. There's a whole victim industry out there.

Goober911 @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Amazing, simply amazing how some can condemn all Muslims. How they want proof there are "Good Muslim". Perhaps they should realize that bad news sells. There have been a number of articles,news reports of Muslims speaking out against fanatics. But those stories are not on the site long, because good news, well no market for that.

Now bad news, the theatrics of headlines that have next to no correctional with the story or the facts as interpreted by the so called journalists, well lots of that. Or the ones that get the whole story wrong, no corrections and if there is, buried deep.

Where would we be without stereotypes.

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Goober911 Goober911:
Amazing, simply amazing how some can condemn all Muslims. How they want proof there are "Good Muslim".

Why? Who did that? There are Muslims who make unjustified claims of victimization to maneuver themselves into positions of power. That's not to damn all Muslims, just the ones who do it. There are Muslims who use the strategy and there has been since Mohammed in Medina.

It's a trick. Not just Muslims use it. Progs are also good at it. War on women, for example. Not all Muslims realize how they're being used by the manipulators within their ranks who manage the trick, but I'll bet if you could poll, most of them are sympathetic to the claims. That doesn't make them bad, just mistaken.

Goober911 @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:01 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
andyt andyt:
They are, you just ignore it but only take in the fear mongerers like FD. So if a meeting isn't good enough for you what is. If the denunciations of that Calgary Imam aren't good enough for you, what is. If all the fatwas issued against terrorism isn't good enough for you, what is? Every Muslim must continually apologize for the acts of a few that are done in the name of his religion? Are you going to buy adspace to denounce the attack in Saskatchewan that was done in the name of your religion?

So one Imam in Canada denounces the actions of a religion with a following of over a billion people and that's considered "good enough" for you?

There are some very influential leaders in the Muslim World and in the regions around the World and the biggest voices against the actions of these people are those of other faiths.

I don't have a religion so no, I wouldn't be buying ad space anywhere.

Islam isn't a religion of peace. Religion as a whole doesn't promote peace. All it's caused us is conflict around the World and will continue to do so long after we're gone.

Bump.

Jabberwalker @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Fort Saskatchewan

What a strange place to fight a Crusade.

Goober911 @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
Fort Saskatchewan

Have to be imports from Central Canada.

Jabberwalker @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:19 pm

Goober911 Goober911:
Fort Saskatchewan

... fhe ones who look for Fort Saskatchewan in Saskatchewan?

Goober911 @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:21 pm

Goober911 Goober911:
Fort Saskatchewan

... fhe ones who look for Fort Saskatchewan in Saskatchewan?

Ain't to bright in Central Canada. I am undecided if they were from Upper or Lower Canada. Any help on that?

Jabberwalker @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Well, that's two thirds of Canada that you've listed. Don't think to highly of your countrymen?

Goober911 @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Well, that's two thirds of Canada that you've listed. Don't think to highly of your countrymen?

Oh I do, but being from the East Coast it is somewhat but not always second nature.
Same as the West goes hog down on the East Coast.

Jabberwalker @ Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Goober911 Goober911:

Oh I do, but being from the East Coast it is somewhat but not always second nature.
Same as the West goes hog down on the East Coast.

I haven't heard a Newfie joke in years. We don't make Albertan jokes ...no sense of humour, there.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 9  Next