Canada Kicks Ass
Confidence in the Police - Canada vs. The US

Previous  1  2

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:23 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Thanos Thanos:
Batshit conspiracy theorists should get under the skin of anyone who is still normal.

In my personal experience not all batshit conspiracy theorists are wrong. Sometimes I've discovered that the truly batshit person is me for not seeing what the other person was telling me about.

Thus I usually hear them out and let them make their case and then I go verify for myself what's up.

Most of the time, yep, they're wrong.

Sometimes, though, they are disturbingly and completely right.

rarely...almost next to never.

Thanos @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:26 pm

The simplest answers are usually the truest. I know guys who also think the cops are out to get them. And they're right too. The cops are out for them but it's not as part of some grand evil conspiracy. It's because they've acted like such disrespectful rampaging criminal jackasses since high school that the cops SHOULD be out to get them. Freedom and rights to people like that isn't something grand and noble. To them it's a get out of jail free card so they can go and fuck over anyone who is unfortunate enough to get in their way.

Public_Domain @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:29 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Thanos Thanos:
Batshit conspiracy theorists should get under the skin of anyone who is still normal.

In my personal experience not all batshit conspiracy theorists are wrong. Sometimes I've discovered that the truly batshit person is me for not seeing what the other person was telling me about.

Thus I usually hear them out and let them make their case and then I go verify for myself what's up.

Most of the time, yep, they're wrong.

Sometimes, though, they are disturbingly and completely right.

9/11 and Newtown ruined my ability to trust random people with information. It's sad because I'd love to tap into that rich budding anti-government ideology with them but they gotta latch onto FEMA death camp shit. It breaks my heart.

BartSimpson @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:15 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
9/11 and Newtown ruined my ability to trust random people with information. It's sad because I'd love to tap into that rich budding anti-government ideology with them but they gotta latch onto FEMA death camp shit. It breaks my heart.

One of my co-workers is obsessed with Newtown and one of the bits of his story is this video with people inexplicably walking around in circles at the fire station. WTF???

I am not drawing any conclusions here but I will stop and say WTF? 8O

Public_Domain @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:54 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

One of my co-workers is obsessed with Newtown and one of the bits of his story is this video with people inexplicably walking around in circles at the fire station. WTF???

I am not drawing any conclusions here but I will stop and say WTF? 8O

The video editing on that is too atrocious for me to even say "WTF". If it was some continuous unbroken clip that showed whatever it is that is meant to be shown, it'd have a better impact.

Either way, I don't understand what point the conspiracy theorists think they've nailed here...

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:02 pm

It doesn't have to be very complex or convincing for most of the foiler types.

fifeboy @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:09 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Not trying to start shit but lots of posters annoy the hell out of Shep myself included and I think heavyhanded viciousness is just a stress relief of some sort.

I can't speak for Shep but blowing off steam occasionally is a great stress reliever. 8)

Well, if that's how Shep relieves stress then I would feel free to shake his hand. Some other guys here, not so much.

herbie @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:25 pm

The conspiracy shit is out there. 2 generations of TV since Kennedy, CIA plots, Watergate............
Just did census followup. Holy shit, you know how many times I had to listen to the blah blah - gov't hoarding my information - my precious privacy - blah blah.
Eventually had a standard response.

It's a 2A short form!
Name
Address
Phone Number
Birthdate
French or English

That's effin ALL. You give out more info to return your underwear to (name a store) and you know they're gonna sell it to some Chinese hacker!

IGA @ Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:34 am

What would a Chinese hacker want with your returned underwear?

Canadian_Mind @ Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:42 am

IGA IGA:
What would a Chinese hacker want with your returned underwear?

Should be pretty obvious what they want.

herbie @ Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:54 pm

The names of the twelve Canadians that would return a $2.99 item. Before they breed and ruin the Chinese economy?

Public_Domain @ Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:25 am

Worse than selling it to a Chinese hacker, they'll sell it to advertisers.

Fruit of the Loom ads on YouTube and Facebook and Google brought to you by...

Previous  1  2