Canada Kicks Ass
Confidence in the Police - Canada vs. The US

1  2  Next

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:29 am

http://angusreid.org/confidence-in-just ... em-police/

But... but.... but.....Squirrelshit Canadian thinks the US is so much more wonderful. Guess this'll ruin his next fap session.

Robair @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:30 am

I don't spend enough time on here. Who is Squirrelshit?

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:33 am

schlocked canajun

BartSimpson @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:41 am

SD, no offense, but why do guys like SC and Batsy get under your skin so much? Even the gangstalking character who used to be on here got really disproportionate reactions from folks.

Is it me? Is there something about these guys I'm not seeing? [huh]

They just don't seem to register with me one way or the other really.

Public_Domain @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:49 am

Gangstalking was straight up weird.

BartSimpson @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:58 am

Public_Domain Public_Domain:

I agree. But why get angry about it? That's the part I'm missing.

Public_Domain @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:05 pm

Not trying to start shit but lots of posters annoy the hell out of Shep myself included and I think heavyhanded viciousness is just a stress relief of some sort.

2Cdo @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Not trying to start shit but lots of posters annoy the hell out of Shep myself included and I think heavyhanded viciousness is just a stress relief of some sort.

I can't speak for Shep but blowing off steam occasionally is a great stress reliever. 8)

Public_Domain @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:11 pm

Indeed, and the more distant the target, the easier it is to not pull the punches.

Can't act like I haven't ripped someone's face off before just because I had a shitty day.

DrCaleb @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:14 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I agree. But why get angry about it? That's the part I'm missing.

I can't speak for others, but repetition in general starts to get on my nerves. And that's all some posters are about, is repetition.

Gangstalking was kind of fun, in a tragic way. kathaksung just drives me mental though.

Public_Domain @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:16 pm

I hope Walkoot is the next target.

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:17 pm

I have to be nice at full blown retards at work....here I don't. If they want to post something completely baseless, far-fetched and so absolutely stupid, then it needs to be critiqued in a deserving manner I also don't handout rep for someone announcing they've had a timely bowel movement. Batsy [huh] I don't go bother with him.

Thanos @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:17 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
SD, no offense, but why do guys like SC and Batsy get under your skin so much? Even the gangstalking character who used to be on here got really disproportionate reactions from folks.

Is it me? Is there something about these guys I'm not seeing? [huh]

They just don't seem to register with me one way or the other really.

Batshit conspiracy theorists should get under the skin of anyone who is still normal.

BartSimpson @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:17 pm

Ah, thanks guys. All of you. [B-o]

BartSimpson @ Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:18 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Batshit conspiracy theorists should get under the skin of anyone who is still normal.

In my personal experience not all batshit conspiracy theorists are wrong. Sometimes I've discovered that the truly batshit person is me for not seeing what the other person was telling me about.

Thus I usually hear them out and let them make their case and then I go verify for myself what's up.

Most of the time, yep, they're wrong.

Sometimes, though, they are disturbingly and completely right.

1  2  Next