Canada Kicks Ass
I want one...

Previous  1 ... 10  11  12  13  14  15  Next

llama66 @ Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:45 am

Private Submarine. Only 2Bil

stratos @ Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:49 am

llama66 llama66:

I'm sure a few Dem's will get together and get one. You know because of Global Warming and OMG the earth will flood we must save the best and brightest of them all. You know ourselves.

llama66 @ Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:11 am

stratos stratos:
llama66 llama66:

I'm sure a few Dem's will get together and get one. You know because of Global Warming and OMG the earth will flood we must save the best and brightest of them all. You know ourselves.

I just want one so I can leave the rest of humanity to kill each other, as I sit on some nameless beach on a nameless island drinking Pina Colada's.

DrCaleb @ Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:14 am

llama66 llama66:
I just want one so I can leave the rest of humanity to kill each other, as I sit on some nameless beach on a nameless island drinking Pina Colada's.

I like the pool, but the helipad might be on the wrong ship. ;)

Then you'd have to get a massive ship with a dock underneath that you can moor it in. No self respecting Evil Genius should be without it!

llama66 @ Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:27 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
llama66 llama66:

I like the pool, but the helipad might be on the wrong ship. ;)

Then you'd have to get a massive ship with a dock underneath that you can moor it in. No self respecting Evil Genius should be without it!

You have a secret volcano base. Like every other evil genius.

max898 @ Mon May 20, 2019 6:05 am

Someone wants to buy an extra expensive yacht, but I simply want to implement a hot tub or jacuzzi on my patio. Why do I need to find solid reasons to buy hot tub? I don't need special reasons. Just wanna buy it and that's it. I live in the mountain area, and it would be really great thing for me and my girlfriend. I saw a lot of examples already, and read a lot of review. Maintenance takes not so much energy and time. So I think it would be great.

Isn't it splendid?.. :?

max898 @ Mon May 20, 2019 6:07 am

Oh my goodness ...

DrCaleb @ Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:31 am

BRAH @ Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:31 am

llama66 @ Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:07 am

DrCaleb @ Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:28 am

Some of you might recall a car called the 'Pantera' by DeTomaso, a collaboration involving Carol Shelby. They have a new car, the P72. 8O

stratos @ Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:40 am

Dang it they got the steering wheel on the wrong side. Beautiful car but dang it takes just one F'up to ruin it. :lol:

DrCaleb @ Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:38 am

https://qz.com/1753005/teslas-pick-up-t ... g-tonight/

It looks a little goofy, but the specs are amazing!

DrCaleb @ Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:04 pm

How about this one Stratos? The steering is in the middle!

Three seats, a V12, and a manual transmission: The GMA T.50 reveal

bootlegga @ Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:41 am

If I ever win the lotto or get rich, I'm getting one of these (except with dozens more games).

http://arkadiumretroarcade.com/games/cl ... eo-arcade/

Previous  1 ... 10  11  12  13  14  15  Next