Canada Kicks Ass
I want one...

1  2  3  4  5 ... 15  Next

raydan @ Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:00 pm

Thought I'd start a thread where you could post products that you really, really want. Limit it to stuff that we don't regularly see on TV commercials... and try to keep it clean, boys and girls. :D

I'll start... the Veritas Bevel-Up Jack Rabbet Plane

BartSimpson @ Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:42 pm

[drool]

Robair @ Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:49 pm

A full basement. All to myself.
Somewhere to make noise, these days most of my playing is done through headphones so as not to disturb anybody. R=EM

Freakinoldguy @ Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Okay, how the hell do you play drums through headphones? :lol:

But anyway I'd love this but since you can't buy it I'd love to be able to rent it for a week and the best part is that it's only 2 million for that week.

Rent Abramovich’s Gigayacht Eclipse

eclipse_yacht.jpg
eclipse_yacht.jpg [ 123.39 KiB | Viewed 296 times ]

DrCaleb @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:17 am

raydan raydan:
Thought I'd start a thread where you could post products that you really, really want. Limit it to stuff that we don't regularly see on TV commercials... and try to keep it clean, boys and girls. :D

I'll start... the Veritas Bevel-Up Jack Rabbet Plane

Actually . . .I've been wanting one of those since they introduced them a couple years back.

The shooting plane: [drool]

And a Bronze coffin body smooth plane. But I'm convinced I'll have to make my own before I can afford them.

Ok, so if this is a 'dream' thread, Alfa Romeo 4C:

DrCaleb @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:10 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
[drool]

[huh]

What the heck is it?

raydan @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:20 am

It's from Bart, only one thing it could be?

Actually two things, but it doesn't look like Obama's Kenyan birth certificate. :lol:

DrCaleb @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:26 am

raydan raydan:
It's from Bart, only one thing it could be?

Actually two things, but it doesn't look like Obama's Kenyan birth certificate. :lol:

I know what it looks like, but it's missing the important bit where projectiles leave a barrel. And where you load a magazine with projectiles waiting to become. And googling it doesn't help any, it just leads me to 8 bit binary counters and plumbing fixtures.

We should start a woodworking thread. ;) Didn't know there was anyone else here who appreciated the 'ting' that a well honed blade makes leaving wood. :)

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:36 am

Something for the coffee table

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:38 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
[drool]

[huh]

What the heck is it?

rail gun rifle likely

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/9437-m-208-boar-d-rail-gun/

$1:
And googling it doesn't help any, it just leads me to 8 bit binary counters and plumbing fixtures.

The Google is weak within this one.

BartSimpson @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:06 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
[drool]

[huh]

What the heck is it?

$1:
Description: The BOAR-D is a two-handed box shaped rail-gun rifle that is crafted to be mobile without needing a tri-pod stand or external battery pack in order to use. A removable scope is also available for this model. Each magazine can carry a total of sixty shots. The whole design is manufactured to be compact, utilizing the rail gun abilities to launch the projectiles at exponentially high speed. Both sides feature a bar to graph the amount of charge time. Bar blinks red to indicate cool down. The front of the barrel hosts a trigger-able light, as well as a laser emitter at the bottom for accuracy.

Sure, it's not functional, but I'd love to have it in my collection just for the whole "WTF? [huh] " lulz! :D

DrCaleb @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:12 am

"Plasma Rifle in a 40 watt range"

"Just what you see pal."

;)

andyt @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:20 am

exponentially high - that's pretty high.

raydan @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:42 am

If I was checking out weapons, this is what I'd wish for... wait for it, it's a GIF.

Tyler_1 @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:53 am

Swiss army bow. 8)

I might want that book, but he never said what it was, hopefully not math.

1  2  3  4  5 ... 15  Next