Canada Kicks Ass
IPTV can we discuss

1  2  3  4  Next

DementedDawgg @ Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:48 am

Hi I was wondering if we are allowed to discuss such things as IPTV providers or Movie APPs?
Just the basic cord cutters stuff
If so what are people using? (plz current only) I do stay up on this stuff and always look for tips or to give them

llama66 @ Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:54 am

Normally we only discuss how the (circle one) left/right is a piece of shit. We then proceed to name call and fling shit at one another. I'm not sure if this is allowed. I'll let an adult make that determination.

DrCaleb @ Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:54 am

We can discuss anything we like. If you are doing it to promote a paid product, that changes things. ;)

I cut cable more than a decade ago. I have only Netflix, and CraveTV.

I cut cable mainly because the cost didn't justify the crap that was on TV. Online service is much cheaper, so if they aren't as great, I don't mind. But I am not disappointed in Netflix for value. Crave . . .well . . . leaves a bit to be desired. But I only care about Star Trek: Discovery, so it's doing it's job.

DrCaleb @ Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:56 am

llama66 llama66:
Normally we only discuss how the (circle one) left/right is a piece of shit. We then proceed to name call and fling shit at one another. I'm not sure if this is allowed. I'll let an adult make that determination.

Ignore the Lllama, and be sure to wear the white Tyvek suit.

llama66 @ Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:02 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
llama66 llama66:

Ignore the Lllama, and be sure to wear the white Tyvek suit.

I WILL NOT BE IGNORED! But, he's right; wear the white Tyvek suit.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:50 am

You guys...

Now you've got Britney spears ear worming in my head.

She's going to be in there all day now. [B-o] PDT_Armataz_01_07

llama66 @ Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:52 am

You're welcome.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:54 am

Grrr... but as far as disconnecting from the cable goes; don't think I can do that.

I'd lose my favorite part of the day. When I turn on the evening news and intermittently throw my fuzzy slippers at the liars doing their evening lying on the screen.

llama66 @ Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:23 am

I want to cut the cord. I'm tired of the shit. News is shit. Reality TV is shit. Programming is shit. Why am I paying almost $200 a month for shit? Fuck. I want to switch to just streaming services. I'll wait for Disney's new service and see when Hulu is comming. I'd rather pay $70 bucks for Netflix, Crave, Prime, Hulu, Crunchyroll and Funimation and watch what I wanna watch then pay $200 bucks for 95 channels I'm not going to watch.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:29 am

llama66 llama66:
I want to cut the cord. I'm tired of the shit. News is shit. Reality TV is shit. Programming is shit. Why am I paying almost $200 a month for shit? Fuck. I want to switch to just streaming services. I'll wait for Disney's new service and see when Hulu is comming. I'd rather pay $70 bucks for Netflix, Crave, Prime, Hulu, Crunchyroll and Funimation and watch what I wanna watch then pay $200 bucks for 95 channels I'm not going to watch.
$200 a month just for cable? Holy shit they saw you coming.

Hell, I'm with Rogers and pay less than $200/month for 500 channels, un-throttled internet speeds and unlimited bandwidth/data. Plus phone with free long distance to anywhere in Canada.

DrCaleb @ Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:30 am

llama66 llama66:
I want to cut the cord. I'm tired of the shit. News is shit. Reality TV is shit. Programming is shit. Why am I paying almost $200 a month for shit?

Exactly what I said to myself years ago. Saved $2000+, and time yelling at the TV to get better shows.

Do you really need a show where people go to a place that you pay to store your extra stuff, and buy that extra stuff when people stop paying for the space? Or a show where some people are given shopping carts and run around a store getting food that they then have to cook? And I could go on for half the shows out there.

Get a library card. Read a book.

And on a side note, think of that - a multi billion a year industry that you rent space for all the stuff you don't have room for at home. There's a first world problem, for sure!

llama66 @ Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:36 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
llama66 llama66:
I want to cut the cord. I'm tired of the shit. News is shit. Reality TV is shit. Programming is shit. Why am I paying almost $200 a month for shit?

Exactly what I said to myself years ago. Saved $2000+, and time yelling at the TV to get better shows.

Do you really need a show where people go to a place that you pay to store your extra stuff, and buy that extra stuff when people stop paying for the space? Or a show where some people are given shopping carts and run around a store getting food that they then have to cook? And I could go on for half the shows out there.

Get a library card. Read a book.

And on a side note, think of that - a multi billion a year industry that you rent space for all the stuff you don't have room for at home. There's a first world problem, for sure!

Maybe if there were fucked up Japanese game shows I'd watch that shit more often. God, I love MXC.

llama66 @ Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:07 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
llama66 llama66:

Hell, I'm with Rogers and pay less than $200/month for 500 channels, un-throttled internet speeds and unlimited bandwidth/data. Plus phone with free long distance to anywhere in Canada.

Cable/Interweb

DementedDawgg @ Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:36 am

llama66 llama66:

i use teksavyy for internet and Gears Tv for PPV and all TV streaming i pay 65 for unlimted cable internet and 20$ for ears then i use Exodus to stream what i want to watch movie wise

I love the combo due to no buffering on any channels and channels seem like they never go down, it has lots of channels from USA and UK and a few of the Canadian channels out there
if interested hit me up i will show you where to sign up

DementedDawgg @ Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:39 am

llama66 llama66:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
llama66 llama66:

Cable/Interweb

Teksavvy interweb and GearTv

sorry i couldnt get on site after i made this post something went wrong

1  2  3  4  Next