Canada Kicks Ass
What are you drinking?

REPLY

1  2  3  4  5 ... 29  Next



Gunnair @ Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Dalwhinnie... neat!

Image

   



TattoodGirl @ Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Guinness

   



PublicAnimalNo9 @ Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:37 am

Dr. Pepper [B-o]

   



PostFactum @ Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:38 am

Image

   



Curtman @ Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:43 am

Image
+
Image
[B-o]

   



raydan @ Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:03 am

Hate those creamers full of artificial flavors.

I'm having coffee with a bit of half-and-half. :D

   



Curtman @ Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:49 am

raydan wrote:
Hate those creamers full of artificial flavors.

I'm having coffee with a bit of half-and-half. :D


Do I at least get points for having a cool cup?

Image

   



Brenda @ Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:51 am

Coffee, black, sugar. :P

   



ShepherdsDog @ Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:52 am

PostFactum wrote:
Image

You're a Ukrainian student, so that could be water or vodka....vodka is my bet as it's likely safer to drink. I'm having a sugar free hot chocolate with a shot of spiced rum

   



raydan @ Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:59 am

Curtman wrote:
Do I at least get points for having a cool cup?

Image

Yup! PDT_Armataz_01_34

As for artificial flavor, I can actually taste the different ingredients they use to make them and the flavor enhancers. PDT_Armataz_01_32

   



dino_bobba_renno @ Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:05 am

Image

The words "double double" are the only ones I'm capable of saying before 7:00 am :lol:

   



Tricks @ Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:19 am

Water. Don't drink anything else anymore.

   



PostFactum @ Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:28 am

ShepherdsDog wrote:
PostFactum wrote:
Image

You're a Ukrainian student, so that could be water or vodka....vodka is my bet as it's likely safer to drink. I'm having a sugar free hot chocolate with a shot of spiced rum

Water :)

   



BartSimpson @ Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:22 am

A large Starbuck's coffee with half & half, no sugar. [B-o]

   



DerbyX @ Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:57 am

PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
Dr. Pepper [B-o]


PDT_Armataz_01_34

Next to beer the greatest drink ever devised!

   



REPLY

1  2  3  4  5 ... 29  Next