Canada Kicks Ass
Advice to Native people from Joe Whitey AKA Bodah

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

Donny_Brasco @ Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:57 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
Since you've set youreself up as the man why knows, how much money trickles down to the people who need it?
Whu has the billions and bilions never made it to the people who obviously needed it?
What's you're solution, Donny?

Fire all the white people at INAC and employ some natives. That way even if we have to keep the BS our people have jobs. Funny INAC would not have more then a few natives working there.

Why? Because white folk like you run the show, and god forbid natives had a say in how their lives were run.

You want to make things better, make sure all the companies you work for or shop at or sell to have at least one native person working for them. You'd eliminate some major unemployment and our numbers might be closer to the national average.

Why wont you do this? Because that would be unfair, giving natives jobs when there are unemployed white people too.

So no matter what advice you give us or what yo say to me the problem is yours to complain about and mine to fix. So stuff your advice in a sack and fuck off. I don't want you taking the credit whe we suceed on our own and you have nothing left to complain about except for all the ndn's with nice cars buying houses in your neighbourhood.

ridenrain @ Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:27 pm

I wrote a big bitchy thing about native self rule and dignaty bu I re-read what you said and it sounded like shit.

What's you're solution Donny?

Donny_Brasco @ Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:42 pm

kevlarman kevlarman:
As long as their is no accountability for the money given to the chiefs and the powerful tribal councils there should be a stop to money's given to those tribes. They would do it to a municipality, a county, a city or a province. What makes natives above reproach and the law in this instance?

No accountability? Says who?

We write reports on reports an reports....we are subject to so many audits and doublechecks and procedures its a fucking miricle 10 cents on the dollar gets to where its supposed to go.

The problem is not the few dollars that thieves abscond with, its ignorant assholes like you who get us to submit another fucking audit because your scared of ten cents going to someone it shouldn't.

Half our reports don;t even get read because the govenment department in charge of reading them does not have the money to read them all.

Thats where your money is going, lawyers, audits, fucking postage for the endless reports. Its the endless beauracracy you create because your so racist and ignorant about what really goes on in my band.

Fucking ignorant assholes like you come around spouting like an expert when you have not the slightest fucking clue how the system works. Keep your mouth shut - the money intended to make things better for our communities never gets there because of your own idiocy. You like paying for the same thing in the store ten times over just to buy it once? Me neither. Now STFU and get a clue.

Donny_Brasco @ Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:52 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
I wrote a big bitchy thing about native self rule and dignaty bu I re-read what you said and it sounded like shit.

We're going to take advantage of every singe loophole in the tax laws, every single advantage we have to run businesses and compete against yours. We are going to use every single human rights exemption we can to hire our own people and get them off of welfare. We are going to headhunt the best business minds from your communities and put them to work for us, using every grant and handout we can to compete against your companies. We are going to our sell, out with and out produce your businesses and when they go out of business we are going to take your employees and your equiptment and put them to work for us. And we are going to manage these companies so that we are the bosses and we get to say who gets hired and where the money goes.

And we are goung to spend our profits on whatever the fuck we want and there is not a damn thing you will be able to say about it.

Hows that for a plan?

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:59 pm

natives running indian and northern affairs? christ! as if the government isn't corrupt enough as it is.

$1:
Why wont you do this? Because that would be unfair, giving natives jobs when there are unemployed white people too.

donny boy still sees canada as solely white versus amerind, forget the fact that asians and africans comprise a large percentage of canada's population. funny, they seem to view the amerind's failure as their own too. we have every other ethnicity in government service, yet if some poor amerind doesn't get a suck at the government tit, it's the whiteman's fault.

$1:
you have nothing left to complain about except for all the ndn's with nice cars buying houses in your neighbourhood.

serbs, chinese, koreans indians and turks yes, but no amerinds in my neighbourhood. not much chance either with the property values. i used to see plenty downtown panhandling.

kevlarman @ Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:21 am

Donny_Brasco Donny_Brasco:
kevlarman kevlarman:
As long as their is no accountability for the money given to the chiefs and the powerful tribal councils there should be a stop to money's given to those tribes. They would do it to a municipality, a county, a city or a province. What makes natives above reproach and the law in this instance?

No accountability? Says who?

We write reports on reports an reports....we are subject to so many audits and doublechecks and procedures its a fucking miricle 10 cents on the dollar gets to where its supposed to go.

The problem is not the few dollars that thieves abscond with, its ignorant assholes like you who get us to submit another fucking audit because your scared of ten cents going to someone it shouldn't.

Half our reports don;t even get read because the govenment department in charge of reading them does not have the money to read them all.

Thats where your money is going, lawyers, audits, fucking postage for the endless reports. Its the endless beauracracy you create because your so racist and ignorant about what really goes on in my band.

Fucking ignorant assholes like you come around spouting like an expert when you have not the slightest fucking clue how the system works. Keep your mouth shut - the money intended to make things better for our communities never gets there because of your own idiocy. You like paying for the same thing in the store ten times over just to buy it once? Me neither. Now STFU and get a clue.

What I refer to is that when tribal groups are given millions, sometimes tens of millions and sometimes more. Then all of a sudden someone from said reserve or tribal group says to the media or the politicians, "we have no running water, we have no schools, we have no basic services..." And then upon further investigation it's found that the chief or the chief and few of the higher ups just PISSED the money away. And then, to add insult to injury, the white man is blamed. Look, the only people screwing native people lately is other native people. So when it happens, please, don't bitch to me or other white people, hang YOUR OWN leaders up by their toes, make THEM squeel in the court of law and the court of public opinion. Don't blame white man for EVERY problem you have, we're just not that damn evil! I'm not saying that every time a native person or group is screwed that a white man or white men didn't completely have a hand in it. But by and large, it's your own people who are currently screwing your own people. Not us.

By the way, I lived, studied and worked in both northern Saskatchewan and southern Saskatchewan for almost three decades. I have seen countless areas of opportunity for natives, but I didn't see the same level of "hustle" from native peoples. I remember there being lots of job and educational opportunities that were made available for natives while non-natives were pretty much left to fend for themselves as it was frequently told to me and my other white brethern and sisters that since we were able-bodied white people that we somehow had ALL kinds of opportunity naturally given to us and we didn't need the "extra" help. In fact, white people were frequently made to feel like second or third class citizens for asking for "special" help to get into school, to pay for food and rent while we were there and to start our own businesses.

For all your talk, I would like to see you make it in a white man's world as a white man before you judged us all as assholes. After the initial shock wore off you'd wonder how the hell a group of people who basically only give their own kind the bare bones in the way of help EVER get ahead. Sometimes we wonder too.

You know, the mirror is a good place to start for accountability. And with all that piss and vinegar you got in ya' I just bet you'd make a wonderful politician!

DangerMouse @ Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:17 am

kevlarman kevlarman:

[font=Comic Sans MS]Powerful? Huh? What planet you on? Ever hear if the term "puppets?" It's worked in the whitemans favour for so long now why would it change? Obviously you have no clue[/font]

kevlarman @ Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:36 am

Untill you realize that those are YOUR representatives and not OURS then you will never get it. I guess your world would just come crumbling down if you accepted the fact that even your own people can be capable of keeping the native man down?

Truth hurts I guess. Please quit blaming other races for your own faults, that is just as racist as you accuse the whiteman of being.

Donny_Brasco @ Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:56 am

kevlarman kevlarman:

What I refer to is that when tribal groups are given millions, sometimes tens of millions and sometimes more. Then all of a sudden someone from said reserve or tribal group says to the media or the politicians, "we have no running water, we have no schools, we have no basic services..." And then upon further investigation it's found that the chief or the chief and few of the higher ups just PISSED the money away. And then, to add insult to injury, the white man is blamed.

I guess your politicians never steal from you, lol. Does it make you feel better when the people stealing from you are white?

And for every example you can give me where corruption happens in our communities I can give you a thousand where the money is wasted because of the endless BS needed to get anything done.

Its small minds like yours that take the odd examples of corruption in our communities and paint us all as corrupt.

Donny_Brasco @ Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:01 am

kevlarman kevlarman:
Please quit blaming other races for your own faults...

Your right, you whitefolk have a patent on that. THe Asians, Blacks, Musulms, us Indians, all out to get the whiteman....must be nice to be so perfect and white.

:roll:

2Cdo @ Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:12 am

ridenrain ridenrain:

We're going to take advantage of every singe loophole in the tax laws, every single advantage we have to run businesses and compete against yours. We are going to use every single human rights exemption we can to hire our own people and get them off of welfare. We are going to headhunt the best business minds from your communities and put them to work for us, using every grant and handout we can to compete against your companies. We are going to our sell, out with and out produce your businesses and when they go out of business we are going to take your employees and your equiptment and put them to work for us. And we are going to manage these companies so that we are the bosses and we get to say who gets hired and where the money goes.

And we are goung to spend our profits on whatever the fuck we want and there is not a damn thing you will be able to say about it.

Hows that for a plan?

ROTFL Welcome to Fantasy Island.
Donny when the majority of you're own people won't make the effort to find any work how is this going to happen? instead of blaming everyone else for your own shortcomings, maybe look in the mirror. The bold will require some major changes in the attitude of a majority of natives.

I truly wish you luck with this. Once you become successful then we can turn off the money tap to natives and welcome them into the modern world, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Far too many of "your people" play the victim card using it as a crutch to avoid improving their lot in life.

Quickdraw64 @ Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:00 pm

kevlarman kevlarman:
Please quit blaming other races for your own faults...

Your right, you whitefolk have a patent on that. THe Asians, Blacks, Musulms, us Indians, all out to get the whiteman....must be nice to be so perfect and white.

:roll:

Sadly your wrong Donny. Its not the Asians, Blacks, "Musulms", or Indians out to get the "White Man". Its Radical Terrorist groups like the Mohawks that are out to get Canadians. Canadians which include: Asians, Blacks, "Musulms" and even fellow Indians who do not support your cause.

It is in fact you that is being racist by proclaiming that the "White" population is the cause of all your problems. If I had been preaching that Black People are the cause of crime and that Muslims spawned terrorism id be arrested and rightly so.

kevlarman @ Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:00 pm

I guess your politicians never steal from you, lol. Does it make you feel better when the people stealing from you are white?

And for every example you can give me where corruption happens in our communities I can give you a thousand where the money is wasted because of the endless BS needed to get anything done.

Its small minds like yours that take the odd examples of corruption in our communities and paint us all as corrupt.

Since I don't steal I wouldn't know. However, when they do steal from us, of course we're mad, of course we try to get them thrown out and / or in jail. So why don't your people do the same? If the old adage of power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely then why don't you accept that corruption can be poisoning your own people and that the corruption wasn't "the white man's poison" it was actually because of a character flaw in one of your own people?

Your people need to take advantage of the money, the education and the opportunities that are present in Canada. That's the only way you will get ahead. And Donny, for every opportunity, be it educational, monetary or otherwise that is available to me, there are three more available to you. Everything I can get help with so can you, but I can't get every bit of help you get from the government. Don't you think that's racist? And even if you don't, don't you think it paints a bad picture of a group of people that couldn't help themselves to save their souls? You come from better stock than that.

And I personally know many native people that work hard, earn their way in life and only ask for help when they really need it, like most other folks around them. They are good people to know, befriend and work with. Great neighbours! The native culture you talk about comes off as weak, slow-witted, easily fooled, massively corrupted and to lazy to do anything. I don't believe that, but folks like you keep that image going. You are more a problem to yourself than any of us. By pointing the finger to all those around you, you keep from looking at the source of your problems, you.

Virgil @ Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:55 pm

Once we clean up OUR system of governance? Pardon me, correct me if I'm wrong, my apologies and all that bullocks, but isn't the Indian Act, you know, the one that gives the Chiefs and Councillors ridiculous control over band affairs with little checks and balances, YOUR style of governement that YOU imposed on US?

We have been trying to re attain self governement and re establishment of traditional systems for a long time, and in traditional systems power resided in popular support and genorosity, even in the only semi democratic nations like the ones of B.C.. The Chief (wich is a ridiculously dumb and general word any how, you might as well label all White leaders as Presidents given the sense of it) 's power foundation was the respect of his nation, a Chief could not act in ways that would benefit only himself, or he would be effectively removed from his position. This is the way it should be not only on reserves, but with governements all over.

That's not to say that it's the "White man's" fault that we live as we do, but it is the governement's, and we are owed compensation for that wich has not already been paid, or what has not been paid that is recognized by treaty.

I do how ever, support your commendation of the Conservative governement for their expression of will to establish a new system for dealing with land claims, though I see it as a political moves as Metis rights are still largely ignored by the governement, as is the yet unresolved Lubicon issue.

kevlarman @ Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:59 pm

Virgil Virgil:
Once we clean up OUR system of governance? Pardon me, correct me if I'm wrong, my apologies and all that bullocks, but isn't the Indian Act, you know, the one that gives the Chiefs and Councillors ridiculous control over band affairs with little checks and balances, YOUR style of governement that YOU imposed on US?

We have been trying to re attain self governement and re establishment of traditional systems for a long time, and in traditional systems power resided in popular support and genorosity, even in the only semi democratic nations like the ones of B.C.. The Chief (wich is a ridiculously dumb and general word any how, you might as well label all White leaders as Presidents given the sense of it) 's power foundation was the respect of his nation, a Chief could not act in ways that would benefit only himself, or he would be effectively removed from his position. This is the way it should be not only on reserves, but with governements all over.

That's not to say that it's the "White man's" fault that we live as we do, but it is the governement's, and we are owed compensation for that wich has not already been paid, or what has not been paid that is recognized by treaty.

I do how ever, support your commendation of the Conservative governement for their expression of will to establish a new system for dealing with land claims, though I see it as a political moves as Metis rights are still largely ignored by the governement, as is the yet unresolved Lubicon issue.

I do not support the past government's (as well as the one's before) decision to drag their ass on land claims settlements. It only does the following...

a.) breed ill will on all sides
b.) endlessly drag on a vital issue that needs to be decided upon
c.) increase the liklihood that this issue will never be dealt with.
d.) and keep us from integrating SOME of the native people's culture into our Canadian society AS WELL as keep you from integrating SOME of our culture us into yours. There are good aspects of both sides that could be shared but aren't because of the constant ass-dragging.

But those chiefs and those tribal councils, if they are NOT what you want you have to use the same damn weapon on them as you do against the government, the media. Roast them bastards in the court of public opinion and I know it can work. Look how badly the media treated Ahenikue (spelling?) from the Meadow Lake tribal council and Chief Gopher from Saulteux when it was found out that they were pissing away government money and rewarding only their own with new trucks, free education and trips to Las Vegas. I wish the media would've really fried those guys but they didn't they only went at them half-assed. Now just imagine what would happen if there was a co-ordinated effort to go after them. AND to go after the non-native government officials that were helping them. Natives in Saskatchewan vote, and the governement knows this, you should use it to your advantage like the old people / retiree's use that down here in the USA.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next