Canada Kicks Ass
Potluck for Peace - Celebration of Six Nations title to DCE

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

saga @ Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:34 pm

herding cats ... :lol:

... my approach is more like hunting gophers ... set the bait ... pick 'em off !!
:rofl:

HyperionTheEvil @ Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:39 pm

saga saga:
Thank you firecat. I really appreciate your support, and I respect your opinions as you speak out against the racism that the mods allow to run rampant here like on no discussion board I have ever seen. Granted, some are young and lacking in knowledge, but they do need to be shown what is acceptable and what is not, and that has not happened here.

If I took some of the posts and replaced "Indian" with any other ethnicity, they would be shut down immediately, and yet somehow these goons don't recognize their bigotry. I guess that is my purpose here: To expose racism against Indigenous people of this land. It is not a pretty sight! However I think some are getting the message, and hopefully the mods too, finally.

Yes, Regina continually threatens me with being bounced from the board. I guess he thinks it is a joke, but I am tired of it too.

Now I have really pi$$ed them off! :lol:

(Don't blame firecat!)

Regina, you started the whole racist thing on my original thread. Remember ... stupid children just might imitate the mod, thinking that is the right way. In this case, it isn't!

I don't care whether the mods have their own opinions on things or not ... that should not bias their decisions.

YOU regina, have been forced to face your own ignorance ... bitching about natives not paying taxes and then finding out from one who knows that they do! (And you, by the way, are buying illegally untaxed skates!)

There is a HUGE amount of ignorance about Indigenous people here on this board, and also, surprisingly, an even HUGER ignorance of and disrespect for the LAW, especially as it pertains to Indigenous rights and titles.

... but that's the government's hate and propoganda machine working as the genocide-for-land campaign continues. :roll:

Regina has done nothing of the sort, he has in fact reacted quite calmly to your own blatant reverse-racism. The only ignorance here is the blind ignorance of your own, not only in using racism as a weapon to defend you indfensible beliefs, but merely show the moral and intellectual vacuum you live in.

As soon as someone indicates that indians should be treated a just like other Canadians by ending the free handouts and dismissing the bogus 'claims' all of a sudden its racism. You just another in the line of indians who have bought into the indian agenda where the reponsilbity for the idrection of thier lives is not thier fault - but someone elses, namely the Canadian Taxpayer.

Its been said before and it has to be said again, Indians are thier own worst problem and the problem they've created for themselves can be solved by going out getting an education that will give them marketable skills and entering the market economy.

grainfedprairieboy @ Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:58 pm

HyperionTheEvil HyperionTheEvil:
Regina has done nothing of the sort, he has in fact reacted quite calmly to your own blatant reverse-racism. The only ignorance here is the blind ignorance of your own, not only in using racism as a weapon to defend you indfensible beliefs, but merely show the moral and intellectual vacuum you live in.

As soon as someone indicates that indians should be treated a just like other Canadians by ending the free handouts and dismissing the bogus 'claims' all of a sudden its racism. You just another in the line of indians who have bought into the indian agenda where the reponsilbity for the idrection of thier lives is not thier fault - but someone elses, namely the Canadian Taxpayer.

Its been said before and it has to be said again, Indians are thier own worst problem and the problem they've created for themselves can be solved by going out getting an education that will give them marketable skills and entering the market economy.

R=UP

saga @ Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:44 pm

grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:

***I am a white ... anti-white racist ... yup! ... well only some of them ... you know which ones :)
Regina can defend himself.

*** :roll: It' all bs hyper, there is no handout. Their governments are funded, our governments are funded ... out of taxes we ALL pay.
CAN'T read? or just obtuse? (I think I answered my own question.)

R=UP

Ya you keep saying that.

Doesn't make it mean anything :roll:
Indigenous people are not a problem. YOU RACIAL BIGOTS are a problem !
Just curious ... are you anti other races or ethnicities?

They have a better idea. They are going to earn a living on their own land.

Did you hear? Do you know what it means?

DCE is Six Nations land. :wink:

Government admits it has no proof of 'ownership'.

I wonder when the Court of Appeal will decide whether they are or ever were in contempt? Doesn't matter now ... it's their land.

I think it has been very wise of the OPP to play it the way they have ... recently anyway. They know where the trouble's coming from, and it's not from Six Nations.

There's a whole new reality here that you are missing, hyper and gfpb ...
because you 2 creeps are stuck somewhere in the 1930's.
How'd that happen?

(Government lies ya know. It's not our money it's their money. The government's been holding it in 'trust' lol)

Regina @ Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Hazelnut all I can say is I think your delusional. The rest speaks for itself.........

HyperionTheEvil @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:33 am

saga saga:
grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:

***I am a white ... anti-white racist ... yup! ... well only some of them ... you know which ones :)
Regina can defend himself.

*** :roll: It' all bs hyper, there is no handout. Their governments are funded, our governments are funded ... out of taxes we ALL pay.
CAN'T read? or just obtuse? (I think I answered my own question.)

R=UP

Ya you keep saying that.

Doesn't make it mean anything :roll:
Indigenous people are not a problem. YOU RACIAL BIGOTS are a problem !
Just curious ... are you anti other races or ethnicities?

They have a better idea. They are going to earn a living on their own land.

Did you hear? Do you know what it means?

DCE is Six Nations land. :wink:

Government admits it has no proof of 'ownership'.

I wonder when the Court of Appeal will decide whether they are or ever were in contempt? Doesn't matter now ... it's their land.

I think it has been very wise of the OPP to play it the way they have ... recently anyway. They know where the trouble's coming from, and it's not from Six Nations.

There's a whole new reality here that you are missing, hyper and gfpb ...
because you 2 creeps are stuck somewhere in the 1930's.
How'd that happen?

(Government lies ya know. It's not our money it's their money. The government's been holding it in 'trust' lol)

Again the wekness of your so-called position is highlighted by your insinauation that i am racist because i believe indians are

A.) thier own worst problem
B.) should be treated as other Canadians with no special rights or handouts.

the people i do know who are stuck in the thirties are like your own leader David ahenakew who is a true racist and holocaust supporter (please note he's not a denier - he's a supporter)

The 'claims' of the indians are nothing more than a figment of imgination in that indians had no civlization, no nation and no cliam. The harping about the prospect of being held to the same equal standards of other Canadians frightens the hell out of indians for the simple fact that the primary base of the inidan agenda (that thier problems are someone els'es fault) is entirely destroyed.

If indians want to go earn a livin on the land somewherer (where there do this is a curioisity to me since they dont actually have any land) fine great. good luck in the moose-meat business, of course you'll have to buy a hunting liscence just like very other Canadian. But the reality is that indians are in need of a severe reality slap to wake then up tothe fact tha this is the 21st century - not the 18th. the 21st century where the days of whiners and cmplaniers are further and further being relegated to the ash-can of history. And where people who have the chracter to improve their own lives do so and go where the jobs are, not sitting in thier mud-pile complaining there are no jobs within the 6 feet around them, and they done want to go out into the work place because they think its 'assimilation'.

If assimiliation then means - getting an education and then getting a job. then im all for assimilation rather than the yipping about protecting thier 'culture' when in this case its indians themselves who have destroyed thier own lives, thier childrens lives and thier culture.

Saga grow up get and get a grip. the days of Canadians just letting indians go around trying to kill cops and assaulting retired people are over. You've worn out the patience of Canadians who actually go and work for their money, not demand it from other Tax-Payer for some fantasy 'claims'

Firecat @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:57 am

saga saga:
Thank you firecat. I really appreciate your support, and I respect your opinions as you speak out against the racism that the mods allow to run rampant here like on no discussion board I have ever seen. Granted, some are young and lacking in knowledge, but they do need to be shown what is acceptable and what is not, and that has not happened here.

If I took some of the posts and replaced "Indian" with any other ethnicity, they would be shut down immediately, and yet somehow these goons don't recognize their bigotry. I guess that is my purpose here: To expose racism against Indigenous people of this land. It is not a pretty sight! However I think some are getting the message, and hopefully the mods too, finally.

Yes, Regina continually threatens me with being bounced from the board. I guess he thinks it is a joke, but I am tired of it too.

(Don't blame firecat!)

Regina, you started the whole racist thing on my original thread. Remember ... stupid children just might imitate the mod, thinking that is the right way. In this case, it isn't!

I don't care whether the mods have their own opinions on things or not ... that should not bias their decisions.

YOU regina, have been forced to face your own ignorance ... bitching about natives not paying taxes and then finding out from one who knows that they do! (And you, by the way, are buying illegally untaxed skates!)

There is a HUGE amount of ignorance about Indigenous people here on this board, and also, surprisingly, an even HUGER ignorance of and disrespect for the LAW, especially as it pertains to Indigenous rights and titles.

... but that's the government's hate and propoganda machine working as the genocide-for-land campaign continues. :roll:

OK. For the sake of discussion let's say we decide to treat the First Peoples as "just like any other Canadian." A Canadian apeals for help stopping a random developer from driving up and knocking down your house, so he can build something else. The Canadian owns the house. The developer has absolutely no legal claim on the land he's decided to "redevelop"

The Canadian and the developer go to court and the court rules the land is NOT the developers and orders its return or proper compsensation.

Should the Canadian be compensated? Or not?

Drunk Canuck @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:48 am

Potluck for peace eh?

I guess the peace part is just thrown in to sound catchy, as it seems the Indians are looking to inflict as much violence as they can tomorrow.

from the reclamation web site.

Tsi Nikayen' Enonhne'

"I thought it might be appropriate to start up a list of the things Caledonians should do to prepare for the parade tomorrow.

1. Bring a rainsuit. Although it won't stop the fire hose from penetrating to your skin, it may slow it down enough to reduce the possibility of hypothermia.

2. Buy a generator. I hear a storm is brewing and it might be wise to be prepared for a prolonged power outage. As well you might consider renting a couple of pota-potties as the sewer system might get clogged with all the gravel washing into it from the melting snow.

3. Stock up on water and dry goods. It may be difficult to unthaw the water mains when there is no power.

4. Get yourself a comfortable pair of running shoes and a couple of pairs of warm dry socks. Being chased through the mud can be pretty hard on the feet.

5. You might want to consider tomorrow a good time to take an extended vacation since it is likely that when things get out of hand, Caledonia will become a glass house in some pretty intense percussion.

Anyone else care to add some advice for our neighbours?"

O:nen

http://www.reclamationinfo.com/phpBB2/v ... fe89284227

HyperionTheEvil @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:24 am

Firecat Firecat:
saga saga:

(Don't blame firecat!)

OK. For the sake of discussion let's say we decide to treat the First Peoples as "just like any other Canadian." A Canadian apeals for help stopping a random developer from driving up and knocking down your house, so he can build something else. The Canadian owns the house. The developer has absolutely no legal claim on the land he's decided to "redevelop"

The Canadian and the developer go to court and the court rules the land is NOT the developers and orders its return or proper compsensation.

Should the Canadian be compensated? Or not?

your example wuld be valid if the indian in question actually owned the house that the developer wanted to knock down, indians do no own the land at caledonia, never have and do not not now.

the better example is, a man or woman who has built a land development business is trying to develop an area of land so that he or she can build homes so that families can in good homes and in safety

Indians all of sudden set up road blocks and try killing a cop an assault a retired couple claiming on a false premise that they own the land the developer actually owns

What does the developer do?

Firecat @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:32 am

Drunk Canuck Drunk Canuck:
Potluck for peace eh?

I guess the peace part is just thrown in to sound catchy, as it seems the Indians are looking to inflict as much violence as they can tomorrow.

Yay, Go Natives!

I advocate a 3 point "Turnabout" Policy:

1. Anyone on Native land shall be hunted down and killed (If they have lived there for years, so much the better) Herd any survivors and children into re-"education". Kids will go to special schools where we'll beat them into behaving - nay - thinking - native and speaking native languages until their original language is forgotten to history. O Happy Day.

2. Pick out the really big cemetaries and dig 'em all up. Build casinos and drive-through stew joints. :lol:

Grab all the artwork from the National Gallery and all the museums and sell them like little cute trinkets from a dying civilization.

3. Teach all the kids that the funny primitives we slaughtered to build our civilization were guilty of all sorts of imaginary acts until everyone "knows" the most ridicuous things about them.

Next election, vote Turnabout Party of Canada.
ROTFL

This message is not to be taken 2 seriously. ROTFL

Mustang1 @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:34 am

Firecat Firecat:
Is it appropriate for a site moderator to repeatedly insult a poster? Presumably a "moderator" speaks with the authority of the webmaster.

What a load of unmitigated pigswill! Some n00b stumbles on (suspiciously defending someone as morally questionable as Granny) to the site and proceeds to not only make baseless personal observations, but takes a side by outlining only one component of a story (again, with limited understanding of the entire exchange) and omitting the other participant’s rather blatant insults, personal cowardice, lies and agenda-pushing rhetoric. This screams disingenuous poster to me and it reeks of an offsite personal connection

$1:
I'm taken aback by the number of times now I have read hostile comments from Regina towards saga, that seem inappropriate from a moderator (from whom I would expect a certain even-handedness that goes with the responsibility of moderating an open forum

You’re taken aback by Regina’s behavior, but saga’s endless personal attacks, character slurs and cowardice somehow escapes condemnation? Get bent. Regina is one of the finest individuals on this site and his moderation is both fair and consistent. Saga’s a first class suck who dishes out whatever she pleases until its returned in kind. It’s at the point that she hypocritically demands the hostilities to cease while admitting little responsibility for her actions. I wonder why this is left out of your little one-sided, and decidedly flawed, diatribe. Maybe instead of attacking Regina, you should apply your rather sanctimonies more equitably?

$1:
“Regina has insulted saga and told him/her to get off the site several times now in various threads. and unilaterally declared the poster to be "annoying" because of his/her stance on native issues.. Is that a joke or is it typical for moderators to drive people off the site? I left one site along with others because a moderator kept telling people he didn't agree with to "F-- off" Not really the kind of interaction one would reasonably expect”

Saga is annoying. Regina is correct. Sorry, that’s an objective fact. Besides, all Saga does is print parroted revisionist junk and when confronted on her aped crap, all she does is label the dissenter a “racist” (which is much worse than declaring a poster “annoying”) and merrily marches along without even trying (due in large part to her ignorance) to substantiate her claims or challenge other’s arguments. That’s not Regina. He has the unenviable role of dealing with her incessant whining and complaining and her bullshit delusions of persecution. As far as I’m concerned, Regina should be applauded for tolerating her crap for this long and that’s a testament to his patience and desire to see CKA remain a politically diverse site.

In fact, if you want to continue with your asinine notions of persecution, you can certainly go somewhere else. This site has no obligation to meet the childish notions of the thin-skinned.

saga @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:34 am

Potluck for peace eh?

from the reclamation web site.

Tsi Nikayen' Enonhne'

"I thought it might be appropriate to start up a list of the things Caledonians should do to prepare for the parade tomorrow.

1. Bring a rainsuit. Although it won't stop the fire hose from penetrating to your skin, it may slow it down enough to reduce the possibility of hypothermia.

2. Buy a generator. I hear a storm is brewing and it might be wise to be prepared for a prolonged power outage. As well you might consider renting a couple of pota-potties as the sewer system might get clogged with all the gravel washing into it from the melting snow.

3. Stock up on water and dry goods. It may be difficult to unthaw the water mains when there is no power.

4. Get yourself a comfortable pair of running shoes and a couple of pairs of warm dry socks. Being chased through the mud can be pretty hard on the feet.

5. You might want to consider tomorrow a good time to take an extended vacation since it is likely that when things get out of hand, Caledonia will become a glass house in some pretty intense percussion.

Anyone else care to add some advice for our neighbours?"

O:nen

http://www.reclamationinfo.com/phpBB2/v ... fe89284227

If I were in Caledonia, I'd be arming myself, as it seems the Indians are just going to act like savages, and you know OPP won't protect you.

You are in Caledonia, neighbour. Are you armed?

Mustang1 @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:47 am

saga saga:

Cripe I hope not because I am hoping Mustang1's in there ... (right regina?)
yuk!

Evidently not…and if I was, the sheets would be clean

yuk!

saga @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:49 am

Firecat Firecat:
Potluck for peace eh?

Yay, Go Natives!

1. Anyone on Native land shall be hunted down and killed (If they have lived there for years, so much the better) Herd any survivors and children into re-"education". Kids will go to special schools where we'll beat them into behaving - nay - thinking - native and speaking native languages until their original language is forgotten to history. O Happy Day.

2. Pick out the really big cemetaries and dig 'em all up. Build casinos and drive-through stew joints. :lol:

Grab all the artwork from the National Gallery and all the museums and sell them like little cute trinkets from a dying civilization.

3. Teach all the kids that the funny primitives we slaughtered to build our civilization were guilty of all sorts of imaginary acts until everyone "knows" the most ridicuous things about them.

ROTFL

ROTFL

This message is not to be taken 2 seriously either. ROTFL[/quote]

Firecat @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:06 pm

saga saga:
Firecat Firecat:
Potluck for peace eh?

Yay, Go Natives!

ROTFL

ROTFL

This message is not to be taken 2 seriously either. ROTFL

Did I miss any policy planks, saga? Vote TeepeeCanada!

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next