Canada Kicks Ass
Potluck for Peace - Celebration of Six Nations title to DCE

Previous  1  2  3  4

Firecat @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:03 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:
Firecat Firecat:

It means this argument was won long before you came along to join the winning side.

I guess that’s par for the course when dealing with you, asshat. Don’t worry, they’ll be plenty of opportunities for you to nose smash my elbow later. I’ll give you the chance.

I've read your stuff. You aren't worth my time. I don't waste my time with people who need rely on terms like "asshat" to express themselves. You're dismissed

Mustang1 @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:13 pm

Firecat Firecat:
I've read your stuff.

Over 2000 posts? No, you haven’t.

$1:
“You aren't worth my time”

That assumes your is that valuable

$1:
“I don't waste my time with people who need rely on terms like "asshat" to express themselves”

Okay suck, you can rationalize running away any way you want. You’re still a sanctimonious, hypocritical clown whose only role here so far is to act as a cautionary tale.

$1:
“You're dismissed”

And yet I’m still here. I guess that easily demonstrates your influence here.

Come back when you’ve got a clue, asshat. :twisted:

saga @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:36 pm

dickhead

Mustang1 @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:48 pm

Pooper :twisted:

Regina @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:49 pm

ROTFL

saga @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:30 pm

Drunk Canuck Drunk Canuck:
saga saga:
Drunk Canuck Drunk Canuck:
Potluck for peace eh?

I guess the peace part is just thrown in to sound catchy, as it seems the Indians are looking to inflict as much violence as they can tomorrow.

from the reclamation web site.

Tsi Nikayen' Enonhne'

"I thought it might be appropriate to start up a list of the things Caledonians should do to prepare for the parade tomorrow.

1. Bring a rainsuit. Although it won't stop the fire hose from penetrating to your skin, it may slow it down enough to reduce the possibility of hypothermia.

2. Buy a generator. I hear a storm is brewing and it might be wise to be prepared for a prolonged power outage. As well you might consider renting a couple of pota-potties as the sewer system might get clogged with all the gravel washing into it from the melting snow.

3. Stock up on water and dry goods. It may be difficult to unthaw the water mains when there is no power.

4. Get yourself a comfortable pair of running shoes and a couple of pairs of warm dry socks. Being chased through the mud can be pretty hard on the feet.

5. You might want to consider tomorrow a good time to take an extended vacation since it is likely that when things get out of hand, Caledonia will become a glass house in some pretty intense percussion.

Anyone else care to add some advice for our neighbours?"

O:nen

http://www.reclamationinfo.com/phpBB2/v ... fe89284227

If I were in Caledonia, I'd be arming myself, as it seems the Indians are just going to act like savages, and you know OPP won't protect you.

You are in Caledonia, neighbour. Are you armed?

No to both Saga, as I don't condone violence. I was talking about the Caledonia residents who for the post on the reclemation website was insighting violence against the residents. Unfourtunatly they are the ones caught in the middle.

Who for the post ... can you be clearer ... neighbour?
(... to the reclamation site ... whose hubby's gun was seized)

'Inciting violence against the natives' Christine McHale ... aka pieinthe-skywoman ... well ... not to worry ... the right people knew of my concerns about the march coming withing rifle range of the rec site days ago, and why, because Gary McHale knows not what sewer rats he's dredged up.

pieintheface-duhman is driven (whipped) by concerns of residents whose distress is disproportionate to the cause.

Tomorrow night I and manyb others will be thoroughly enjoying the fire and the night and the drums and singing.

Said neighbours will be frightening children into being distressed ... by the drums.

Is it buyouts?

Is that what u.s. flags on your lawns stand for Caledonia resistance ... timbits ... ??

Is that what you want?

I just want to know how this McMcMarch is going to help the residents of thistlemoor, Braemar and MacRae who are overly distressed.

How will it help them?

What will help?

no they are not leaving

... didn't you see the new location of the official
'You are entering Six Nations Land' sign?
Kanonhstaton, Six Nations.

TELL OUR GOVERNMENTS
TO
TELL US THE TRUTH !!

Isn't that what we all need neighbour?

Canada and Ontario need to step up to the plate and TALK TO US !!

... but the OPP won't have any answers.

But the question can be asked, demands can be made ... via media :wink:

HyperionTheEvil @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:36 pm

saga saga:

Im not surprised considering that indians like to try to kill them by running them over with trucks

saga @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:50 pm

HyperionTheEvil HyperionTheEvil:
saga saga:

Im not surprised considering that indians like to try to kill them by running them over with trucks

officer was already injured, and pulled out of the way by US guy ? I think ?

I am asking because I'm not sure.

But not injured by the vehicle.

Trevor Miller, now in custody, for that and the cameraman, same day.
Ron Gibson for the cameraman, too.

Audra """" also for her scrap with the very inebriated 72 year old lady, who got out of her car to put up her dukes with Audra ... talk about comedy :lol: priceless!

Did anybody get that on tape?

... and Hyperion

do you know anything?

HyperionTheEvil @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:53 pm

saga saga:
saga saga:

Audra """" also for her scrap with the very inebriated 72 year old lady, who got out of her car to put up her dukes with Audra ... talk about comedy :lol: priceless!

How can they get you bogus claims of a retired couple who in your fevered imaginations were racists when the cameraman was attacked his camera and tape stolen by indians

And you dont have to be injured to for it to be called attemepted murder - which it was

Yes very peaceful

saga @ Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:56 pm

saga saga:
saga saga:

How can they get you bogus claims of a retired couple who in your fevered imaginations were racists when the cameraman was attacked his camera and tape stolen by indians

And you dont have to be injured to for it to be called attemepted murder - which it was

Yes very peaceful

... and recovered, I hope?

... attempt murder ... reduced I believe.

do you ever bother to read what I write?

Hyperion, my boy, I will have to concede that one about the tape!

:lol: :oops: tape was stolen :lol:
camera was left on the pavement

saga @ Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:40 pm

The Potluck for Peace was a resounding success yesterday, with a couple thousand people gathered on the reclamation site (now Kanonhstaton, Six Nations) for friendship and food.

Many townspeople from Caledonia came.

The racist rally march was just that - Northern Alliance neo-nazis in abundance. However, the were nowhere near the reclamation site. Cops got to make 5 arrests, 3 guys who pushed through the police line, and two drunk ladies who tried to steal a flag, one falling off a cement wall in the process.

Part of me wishes they had let the three guys go ... because what would they have done then? Challenged the thousands of people on the rec site??

:lol: :lol:

saga @ Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:48 pm

gary walks for food

:lol: :lol:

OttawaCore @ Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:55 pm

Tricks Tricks:
When the British won the wars way back when, they gain rights to this land. Sorry, that's how this world works.

granted. without the help of the iroquois confederacy allies fighting alongside the british against the french for upper canada in the mid 1700s (not sure of the exact dates) or the americans in 1776 and 1812 we wouldn't have a country today. the british crown rewarded the six nations loyalists the haldimand tract (territory surrounding the grand river) for eternity for their loss of territories suffered during the american war of independance in 1776. don't forget your history or we're bound to relive it.

Tricks @ Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:02 pm

OttawaCore OttawaCore:
Tricks Tricks:
When the British won the wars way back when, they gain rights to this land. Sorry, that's how this world works.

granted. without the help of the iroquois confederacy allies fighting alongside the british against the french for upper canada in the mid 1700s (not sure of the exact dates) or the americans in 1776 and 1812 we wouldn't have a country today. the british crown rewarded the six nations loyalists the haldimand tract (territory surrounding the grand river) for eternity for their loss of territories suffered during the american war of independance in 1776. don't forget your history or we're bound to relive it.
So buying that land is against this? If they consent to sell it, how can they claim it?

saga @ Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:42 pm

Tricks Tricks:
OttawaCore OttawaCore:
Tricks Tricks:

So buying that land is against this? If they consent to sell it, how can they claim it?

The people did not consent to sell the land, but to lease it. However, Canada sold it and pocketed the money.
The government has now acknowledged that they have no proof that they had a legal right to sell. So it is still Six Nations title.

Previous  1  2  3  4