Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

icekarma2752 @ Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:31 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
icekarma2752 icekarma2752:
RUEZ RUEZ:
RUEZ RUEZ:
yes..he screwed up big-time..raising your arm doesnt warrant pepper spray..
How about you stand in the middle of a crowd of about twenty or more people that are directing their aggression at you and see what action you take.

yes..youre absolutely right...he shouldve actually planted a 9mm into her head
Baylee is that you? You might want to replace that C with a red L if you're going to make stupid comments like that.

geez..and i thought that'd impress you
Impress me by not being an ass.

i'm not here to impress you or kiss anyones ass..but the video was thoroughly reviewed..and the fact remains he screwed up...wasnt fit to be a cop..in other occupations when you make a huge screw-up you get fired and hopefully replaced by someone who wont..why cant this apply to cops..its only down to you and quickdraw feeling his was justified

RUEZ @ Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:35 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
RUEZ RUEZ:
RUEZ RUEZ:
How about you stand in the middle of a crowd of about twenty or more people that are directing their aggression at you and see what action you take.

Baylee is that you? You might want to replace that C with a red L if you're going to make stupid comments like that.

i'm not here to impress you or kiss anyones ass..but the video was thoroughly reviewed..and the fact remains he screwed up...wasnt fit to be a cop..in other occupations when you make a huge screw-up you get fired and hopefully replaced by someone who wont..why cant this apply to cops..its only down to you and quickdraw feeling his was justified
Dude you're the one who started this thing about impressing me. This is your opinion that the cop screwed up, I don't agree with it. I believe when confronted by a mob he did what he thought was neccessary. I guess you conveniently missed the part where the woman brought her fist up to strike a man, presumably a cop in civvie clothing.

icekarma2752 @ Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:37 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
RUEZ RUEZ:
RUEZ RUEZ:
RUEZ RUEZ:

Dude you're the one who started this thing about impressing me. This is your opinion that the cop screwed up, I don't agree with it. I believe when confronted by a mob he did what he thought was neccessary. I guess you conveniently missed the part where the woman brought her fist up to strike a man, presumably a cop in civvie clothing.

ok...now complete your mission by pointing this out to the others on this thread who feel as i do that he screwed up

Wada @ Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:40 pm

Quickdraw64 Quickdraw64:
trueblue trueblue:
RUEZ RUEZ:
EmperorLiam EmperorLiam:
$1:
The RCMP stops patrolling and answering calls for assistance in that place

I think they should stop patrolling, they were never even supposed to do that.
[huh] What do you think there job is? Just sit and wait?
Liam has a point if it is that the RCMP should not be involved in provincial or community policing at all. Make all of the provinces handle that like Ontario and Quebec do with their own provincial police forces.

Oh? Well that is actualy a good idea but sadly not all provinces have the need or the amount resources to create their own police force. It currently is for major areas i.e. The Golden Horse Shoe and other places that are economic powerhouses (Im not saying that any other provinces are less "important" Im just saying...) where it is more sustanible. The R.C.M.P. contract out to areas where there is a need for policing but not a big enough need for a community police force. Actualy a good majority of us "Caledonians" are considering contracting to the R.C.M.P...This video only strengthens my support for this decision.

Not that I care one way or the other but in my wee town of about 10,000 we have about 65 RCMP and two detachments within a mile of each other and we still have as much crime as we can stand, so to speak. Before we had 4 full time cops and maybe a couple of part time and crime was certainly not 10 times more then or even twice what it is now. It actually seems about the same. There are always those who are good at what they do and those who don't do as well and common sense is not that common.

RUEZ @ Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:42 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
RUEZ RUEZ:
RUEZ RUEZ:
RUEZ RUEZ:

ok...now complete your mission by pointing this out to the others on this thread who feel as i do that he screwed up
What I posted is directed at everyone and anyone. I doubt I am convincing anyone, but I gotta try.

GerryHurt @ Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:49 pm

The RCMP have already admitted they screwed up when they sparayed the women and baby. They have publically appologised. So, debating whether they screwed up or not is moot since they have already admitted to the screw-up and appologised.

Hyack @ Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:30 pm

The only problem with the apology is they wanted it face to face...from the offending officer, not in a letter from the "RCMP".

GerryHurt @ Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:34 pm

Hyack Hyack:
The only problem with the apology is they wanted it face to face...from the offending officer, not in a letter from the "RCMP".

You're kidding right? I'm surprised they apologised at all... That in itself tells you they screwed up big time.... but to have the officer actually apologise directly and in person....ROFLMAO...when pigs fly.

lol..get it....when "pigs" fly....... :roll:

RUEZ @ Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:35 pm

trueblue trueblue:
The way I see it is that the RCMP should not be prosituting itself out by providing community policing whatsoever. They should be doing what they're supposed to do, investigations and policing on a federal level only.
If provinces can't afford their own provincial forces then perhaps they need to look at cutting some of their fat in their provincial budgets and allow the RCMP to better serve Canadians rather than writing bloody traffic tickets.
I know Alberta can surely afford their own provincial force.
I don't believe the RCMP were ever a federal police force only. They are doing exactly what they were formed to do. Look after policing in areas where there was none.

RUEZ @ Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:37 pm

GerryHurt GerryHurt:
Hyack Hyack:

You're kidding right? I'm surprised they apologised at all... That in itself tells you they screwed up big time.... but to have the officer actually apologise directly and in person....ROFLMAO...when pigs fly.
That would be like asking you to use your brain for a change.

GerryHurt @ Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:39 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
GerryHurt GerryHurt:
Hyack Hyack:

When dealing with conservitards like yourself and mario...I really don't have to.

RUEZ @ Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:43 pm

GerryHurt GerryHurt:
RUEZ RUEZ:
GerryHurt GerryHurt:
Hyack Hyack:

When dealing with conservitards like yourself and mario...I really don't have to.
I'm glad we have it on record.

GerryHurt @ Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:45 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
GerryHurt GerryHurt:
RUEZ RUEZ:
GerryHurt GerryHurt:
Hyack Hyack:

I'm glad you're glad.... now.... nothing more to say about the officer "not screwing up"?

RUEZ @ Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:50 pm

GerryHurt GerryHurt:
RUEZ RUEZ:
GerryHurt GerryHurt:
RUEZ RUEZ:
GerryHurt GerryHurt:
Hyack Hyack:

I'm glad you're glad.... now.... nothing more to say about the officer "not screwing up"?
I just noticed the title to this thread. When did one truck load of people become a parade?

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next