Canada Kicks Ass
Squamish Declaration: Churches must vacate ... by Wednesday

Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:48 pm

$1:
Excuse me. I am inclined to believe you misunderstood.

Are you implying that there are no children buried at Canada's residential schools?

Are you really this obtuse? She claimed to have suffered in a residential school when she never attended one. She, like many others claiming reparations for abuse, is a liar you....what's that special term Newfoundlanders have for people like you?......Oh yeah... you tick fock.

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:10 pm

Those who have proven/substantiated that they suffered abuse(sexual or physical), while attending a Church run residential school(and can substantiate their attendance), deserve reparations from the Church(es). However, the mere fact that someone attended a residential school is no grounds for claiming abuse and to be deserving of reparations.

RUEZ @ Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:51 am

three three:
Well! An honest person who admits the truth! This is progress. Exactly: It is all aboriginal land.
He didn't say that. This is what he said:
$1:
Because their "land rights" claim ALL of Canada.

Keemo @ Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:04 am

three three:
SQUAMISH DECLARATION
Public Declaration and Press Statement
On the Land of the Squamish Nation –
March 16, 2008

I am Kevin Annett Eagle Strong Voice, and I have been authorized by Hereditary Squamish Chief Kiapilano to make the following Declaration.

The one thing missed by all is that the declaration is from the Herediatry Chief, who has all the power of the Queen, or none. Unless the declaration comes from the elected band council, it has no legal force.

BartSimpson @ Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:24 am

three three:
How did they steal the land in the first place? Let's be clear about how we got where we are.

Given the fact that Kennewick Man was a Caucasian and that his remains predated any natives, we should be rightfully asking you people to get off of OUR land. Your people killed our ancestor and stole his land. We want it back.

You have 72 hours to vacate your reservations. :wink:

commanderkai @ Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:29 am

So its Wednesday....did they try yet? I know its only 8:30 on the west coast

BartSimpson @ Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:59 am

commanderkai commanderkai:

No news showing up on the net yet. Hopefully they've either chickened out or gone on a bender and forgot about it. [BB]

ziggy @ Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:12 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

No news showing up on the net yet. Hopefully they've either chickened out or gone on a bender and forgot about it. [BB]

On CBC....BREAKING NEWS! Big illegal tobbaco smuggling ring busted and linked to a native reserve. Nothing about the church yet. :lol:

commanderkai @ Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:33 am

lily lily:
three three:

They said they were coming back on Sunday.

Yes. Easter Sunday. They chose the date deliberately.

$1:
"They now have 72 hours to get off Squamish territory" said Kevin Annett to the crowd. "I hope you'll all come back next Sunday to help enforce this eviction order. That's Easter Sunday, when they celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. Well, we'll be here to witness the resurrection of the Squamish Nation."

If you want respect, it's probably not in your best interests to show such blatant disrespect for others.

Easter Sunday...wow...and you really think there won't be violence Three? You're freaking crazy. This is like raiding a mosque during Ramadan, or a synagogue (I think I got that right) during Yom Kippur. There is no way a fully packed church is just gonna surrender on freaking Easter

BartSimpson @ Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:40 am

lily lily:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
three three:
How did they steal the land in the first place? Let's be clear about how we got where we are.

Given the fact that Kennewick Man was a Caucasian and that his remains predated any natives, we should be rightfully asking you people to get off of OUR land. Your people killed our ancestor and stole his land. We want it back.

You have 72 hours to vacate your reservations. :wink:

About that.... didn't the natives refuse to return the remains for testing? Didn't they insist on quickly and quietly burying them before anyone could ask too many unsettling questions?

Yep. They didn't like being faced with the indisputable fact that a Caucasian had been found to predate their presence in the US northwest. And their willing politically correct accomplices in the US government (such as John McCain) helped them, literally, to bury the evidence.

commanderkai @ Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:48 am

Alright...is that link the actual tribe or a faction/splinter group? Because I have something here that is from the Squamish nation itself...or so claimed.

A link to a condemnation of a previous church raid

$1:
The Squamish Nation disassociates itself with Mr. Johnston's actions and
wishes to clarify that his actions were in no way representative of the
Nation. Further, Kevin Annett, who purported to speak on behalf of the
Squamish Nation, is not a member of the Nation and has no association with the
Nation whatsoever.

Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next