Previous  1 ... 15  16  17  18  19  20  Next

Biblical_Christian @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:17 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Biblical_Christian Biblical_Christian:
HyperionTheEvil HyperionTheEvil:
HyperionTheEvil HyperionTheEvil:
Donny_Brasco Donny_Brasco:
Again, you say it like we should forget that you stole our land...

We should all start from zero and forget about what you promised to us when we signed treaties to SHARE this land????

So we should forget that we were raped by your government run schools and start behind because of the systematic abuse inflicted by well meaning people like you who said "let’s assimilate these Indians"?

I guess when about 40 years ago we had approximately 4 Indian students in universities...and today we have thousands and thousands...I guess that means we are "corrupt" and stuck in the "entitlement mentality".

I guess when you see that in the 70's our employment levels were minuscule and today 75% of employable First Nations have jobs...I guess that not progress.

And all this despite your unwillingness to help, and despite your resentment about being an immigrant, a visitor and a squatter in your OWN COUNTRY.

Funny thing is if all the claims were settled - you would not have that problem. Maybe you prefer to be a guest in your own home?

No im saying it was never yours in the first place and your not 'guest in 'your own home' for that very reason

If indians have made progress , gotten education , gotten better paying jobs , i say fantastic i wish more indians 'got it' instead of whinging . But if your expecting to be paid tax-payer cash because your indian then your mistaken. Canada owes indians nothing because they owned nothing in the first place. And when you call me a immigrant by that very definiton inidians were themselves immigrants. The difference is that as indian immigrants to North America did nothing, owned nothing, while immigrnats from Europe built something.

and as for your accusation of 'rape' is of course groundless, as is your assetion of theft, and if you could i imagine you would complain that some white guy kicked your dog.

And im saying dont settle the 'claims' because the claims have become an indian industry of themselves because they will always go on. There will always be some group somewhere who thinks they've been 'cheated' , 'stolen fron' or 'raped or whatever the current politcal term is for getting money that isnt earned

also as far as im willing to help, i pay my taxes which goes to pay for education in this country, and police and health and defence and i've actually served in the uniform of my country. Compartively speaking - i've helped more than most. I dont expect you to like it

Well like i said

Kamtchatka needs workers
I know the requirments that the feds had with the immigrants that came by boat. That they must build something and make a fence on parcel of land. Sorry that only applied to the boat people noy us, Why? NDN"s were here first, face it. You just wanna weasel out of the deal. Too bad. I been going 15 hour days, thats more than what you will ever do in your lifetime. I work with White people, they are lazy, buncha BS'ers, they steal, nothing but Job hazards to tell you the truth.

Whatever you say BC, but isnt it agsint your religion to insult people 'love thy neighbour' and all that?
Just curious about that whole since god thing about god giving the words of the Bible christians were supposed to actually follow. Course i could be wrong

Jerry falwell - racist and homphobe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_falw ... al_remarks

Jim Bakker Rapist and Embezzler

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Bakker#Scandals

Benny Hinn Faith Healing Fraud

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_hinn ... ontroversy

Warren Jeffs - pedophile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Jef ... ost_Wanted

Pat Roberston - way way to many to list

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Robert ... criticisms

jimmy Swaggart Hooker cutomer, and homphobe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Swag ... x_scandals

Ted Haggard Hyprocrite, and meth user

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggar ... ne_scandal

And then there is the entire Catholic church

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Cath ... buse_cases

Robert Tilton the amazing magical man who could heal you through your TV set

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Tilton#Scandal

Just wanted to clear that up.
Easiest thing in the world, is to accentuate the negatives. I think most or all have since changed there ways. They can't keep paying there crimes forever.

Yet you're always ready to attack the Catholics and Whites
Don't point, there is three of ur fingers pointing back at ya.

Biblical_Christian @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:19 am

Never been on it, I've always worked. But from what I understand, you're scamming them if you're working 15 hours a day doing deliveries, and still taking money from them. Income is always recognized by the government, so you're obviously scamming them too. I don't even reside in Canada at present, yet I still pay property taxes and income tax on investment income.
Ill spell it out for you, ok? I have numerous times addressed this already.

Brenda @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:22 am

$1:
maybe you should start listening to yourself, my friend...

Biblical_Christian @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:26 am

Never been on it, I've always worked. But from what I understand, you're scamming them if you're working 15 hours a day doing deliveries, and still taking money from them. Income is always recognized by the government, so you're obviously scamming them too. I don't even reside in Canada at present, yet I still pay property taxes and income tax on investment income.
I do 8 for training and 7 for deliverys. I can choose to sit on my ass. I don't have to work. but I do. Way longer than I should. This is probably the 50th time I explained to you, please get it right this time. I don't really know how the government operates on that at all. I never looked, Im too friggin busy.

Biblical_Christian @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:28 am

Brenda Brenda:
$1:
I merely said numerous times how the Catholics are not christians and I have explained how that is. And also the truths of the people I worked with. So I address some truths, you call that bashing?

Brenda @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:29 am

$1:
I don't have to work.

[huh] I thought you were in Canada, and not in the Netherlands...

You DON'T HAVE TO work... so... who pays your rent if you don't?

Brenda @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:31 am

Brenda Brenda:
$1:
I merely said numerous times how the Catholics are not christians and I have explained how that is. And also the truths of the people I worked with. So I address some truths, you call that bashing?

You said to stop pointing, 'cause three fingers are pointing at yourself. That is the piece of text i quoted. I never said someone is bashing, I said you should start listen to yourself and stop pointing.

In this thread you have been pointing fingers to everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Of course Christians are not Catholics. That was not the point here.

Biblical_Christian @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:32 am

Brenda Brenda:
$1:
I don't have to work.

I don't expect you to understand this. I am getting disability, I have been sidelined for a while.

Biblical_Christian @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:33 am

I have to put in my 6 hours of rest, Bye, bye.

Brenda @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:36 am

Brenda Brenda:
$1:
I don't have to work.

I don't expect you to understand this. I am getting disability, I have been sidelined for a while.

Honey, I live in Holland, I am an expert in people who are profitting from society ;-) We have quite a few here...

So, explain, how can you work 15 hours a day, and still get disability? Ýou don't seem disabled to me, if you are able to work that much...

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:43 am

Pointing? three fingers pointing back at me? Where'd you learn how to count? From the sounds of your ramblings the only training you seem ready for is remedial 'potty' training. Take your meds and let the poor nurse continue with her rounds on the psych ward.

Biblical_Christian @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:04 am

Brenda Brenda:
Brenda Brenda:
$1:
I don't have to work.

Honey, I live in Holland, I am an expert in people who are profitting from society ;-) We have quite a few here...

So, explain, how can you work 15 hours a day, and still get disability? Ýou don't seem disabled to me, if you are able to work that much...
So you think Im profitting from society? WHy do you want to know. YOu don't know how the system works over here. I explained numerous times, already. I am amazed how I must forever repeat myself. Its all driving, Drivers are needed, too. Its not all physical jobs out there, it's called skilled work. The one I do is not recognised as an income as far as I know. One is training Heavy Equipoment operator. Strictly training. That the disability are ok with. Please read this 5 times at least. Cause Im not repeating it to somebody thats too frigging lazy to try and understand anything.

Biblical_Christian @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:07 am

Pointing? three fingers pointing back at me? Where'd you learn how to count? From the sounds of your ramblings the only training you seem ready for is remedial 'potty' training. Take your meds and let the poor nurse continue with her rounds on the psych ward.
I don't know nothing about the psych ....... I can tell you been there. But I take meds, But Im not in the pysch ward at all.

Brenda @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:24 am

Brenda Brenda:
Brenda Brenda:
$1:
I don't have to work.

So you think Im profitting from society? WHy do you want to know. YOu don't know how the system works over here. I explained numerous times, already. I am amazed how I must forever repeat myself. Its all driving, Drivers are needed, too. Its not all physical jobs out there, it's called skilled work. The one I do is not recognised as an income as far as I know. One is training Heavy Equipoment operator. Strictly training. That the disability are ok with. Please read this 5 times at least. Cause Im not repeating it to somebody thats too frigging lazy to try and understand anything.

Okay, I'll type slowly, so you might be able to understand what I say. I asked you a question. You could try and be nice, and just answer it. You say I don't understand. You are wrong. Driving is a physical job, which costs you your back, if you don't have the right equipment. Don't treat me like some dumb bitch, because I ask you a question.

You still have not answered my question. YOU DON"T HAVE TO WORK, yet you say you're working 15 hours a day, which turn out to be a training and some voluntary work. And you tell me I am the dumbass here? Yeah, sure, keep pointing fingers.

I have nothing against people on disability. There must be a reason for people to get that, and I am sure it is well sorted out, who does get it, and who doesn't. But, then don't claim you WORK 15 hours a day. Something just doesn't add up here.

Why shouldn't I know the system? Don't you think I can read? Don't you think I did some digging over the years? Do you really think, I am taking the step I am taking completely clueless? Don't you think I did my homework over the years? Don't you think I might know more about "the system" then you ever will? Have you ever tried to get into some other country's rules and regulations? Especialy a country so large and difficult in culture an history as yours?

So, you might just want to dim your tone a bit, especialy when I ask you a question about "the system" I know nothing about, according to you.

Thanks a bunch! :roll:

Biblical_Christian @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:29 am

Brenda Brenda:
Brenda Brenda:
Brenda Brenda:
$1:
I don't have to work.

Okay, I'll type slowly, so you might be able to understand what I say. I asked you a question. You could try and be nice, and just answer it. You say I don't understand. You are wrong. Driving is a physical job, which costs you your back, if you don't have the right equipment. Don't treat me like some dumb bitch, because I ask you a question.

You still have not answered my question. YOU DON"T HAVE TO WORK, yet you say you're working 15 hours a day, which turn out to be a training and some voluntary work. And you tell me I am the dumbass here? Yeah, sure, keep pointing fingers.

I have nothing against people on disability. There must be a reason for people to get that, and I am sure it is well sorted out, who does get it, and who doesn't. But, then don't claim you WORK 15 hours a day. Something just doesn't add up here.

Why shouldn't I know the system? Don't you think I can read? Don't you think I did some digging over the years? Do you really think, I am taking the step I am taking completely clueless? Don't you think I did my homework over the years? Don't you think I might know more about "the system" then you ever will? Have you ever tried to get into some other country's rules and regulations? Especialy a country so large and difficult in culture an history as yours?

So, you might just want to dim your tone a bit, especialy when I ask you a question about "the system" I know nothing about, according to you.

Thanks a bunch! :roll:
I guess what Im trying to explain is, I am on disability status. I don't need to work. The DOCTOR said I cannot work. Im training that training is pretty phsychally demanding actually. SO is the deliverys. I felt it in my body at the beginning. I also wanted to know in what capacity what my body could go. I better watch what I say here I could incriminate myself. By and in CKA. Volunteering? Yeah, I volunteer to the customers by delivering there orders, Pizzas, chinese food, lasagna for nothing. Come on you must be a bit smarter than that.

Previous  1 ... 15  16  17  18  19  20  Next