Canada Kicks Ass
Ya gotta be f*cking kidding.

Previous  1 ... 16  17  18  19  20  Next

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:47 am

He's milking the system by the sound of things Brenda. Delivery driving involves a lot of bending, lifting, pushing, pulling and sitting, all of which are hard on the back, hips and knees. The wrists are also susceptible to carpal tunnel syndrome. I did this in highschool as a part time and summer job. Two years for a farm equipment dealership and in grade 12 for a hardware store. He's either lying about his disability or lying about his job, as even pizza delivery involves some labour. Unless he's working on the reservation, he's also avoiding paying taxes too, by the sounds of things.

Biblical_Christian @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:55 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
He's milking the system by the sound of things Brenda. Delivery driving involves a lot of bending, lifting, pushing, pulling and sitting, all of which are hard on the back, hips and knees. The wrists are also susceptible to carpal tunnel syndrome. I did this in highschool as a part time and summer job. Two years for a farm equipment dealership and in grade 12 for a hardware store. He's either lying about his disability or lying about his job, as even pizza delivery involves some labour. Unless he's working on the reservation, he's also avoiding paying taxes too, by the sounds of things.
You calling me a liar? I told you what I deliver. My boss delivers for over 50 restaurants. I don't live on the reserve, even if I was, whats it to you? Your warped opinions don't mean anything to me, whatever.Yesterday I delivered a 448 dollars order, lotsa stuff. To a fathers day family event. Pretty heavy stuff. Everytime I turn around I pay this tax, and that tax. Seems like Im just talking to a buncha kids. that don't understand absolutely nothing. No I shouldn't use that term, kids. They are alot smarter than you and brenda put together. Sure taxes are paid for the Food, but not the 4 dollar delivery charge.

Biblical_Christian @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:58 am

You and brenda quit talking to me. I need somebody to talk with, that at least has a BRAIN. Cause I just keep , repeating, repeating, repeating, my posts. Its getting pretty tiring, and pretty riduculous.

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:03 am

you have to be feigning this level of stupidity

icekarma2752 @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:05 am

B_C...you really need to stop this campaign of hatred..find the real jesus and let him teach you to love

Brenda @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:13 am

Biblical_Christian Biblical_Christian:
You and brenda quit talking to me. I need somebody to talk with, that at least has a BRAIN. Cause I just keep , repeating, repeating, repeating, my posts. Its getting pretty tiring, and pretty riduculous.

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

You are the one stalking all of us here with your Bible-verses, when I ask you an honest question, you act like I am a brainless bitch... Tssss, BC, you sunk. Low.

You answered my question, that is done. I can agree with it or not, I don't think that you care.

See, when you are asked something, and someone has an opinion others then yours, it would be nice if you were ready for a discussion. You cannot say: hey you don't live here, so you are an ignorant bitch, and you are not worth talking to, oh, and you don't have a brain. Repeating yourself is not discussing, not debating...

$1:
Yeah, I volunteer to the customers by delivering there orders, Pizzas, chinese food, lasagna for nothing. Come on you must be a bit smarter than that.

Yes. I am, but are you?
$1:
Drivers are needed, too. Its not all physical jobs out there, it's called skilled work. The one I do is not recognised as an income as far as I know.

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:26 am

skilled work?? 8O ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL That is the kind of work done by people who weren't skilled enough to be hired by McDonalds or 7-11.

Biblical_Christian @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:32 am

Brenda Brenda:

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

You are the one stalking all of us here with your Bible-verses, when I ask you an honest question, you act like I am a brainless bitch... Tssss, BC, you sunk. Low.

You answered my question, that is done. I can agree with it or not, I don't think that you care.

See, when you are asked something, and someone has an opinion others then yours, it would be nice if you were ready for a discussion. You cannot say: hey you don't live here, so you are an ignorant bitch, and you are not worth talking to, oh, and you don't have a brain. Repeating yourself is not discussing, not debating...

$1:
Yeah, I volunteer to the customers by delivering there orders, Pizzas, chinese food, lasagna for nothing. Come on you must be a bit smarter than that.

Yes. I am, but are you?
$1:
Drivers are needed, too. Its not all physical jobs out there, it's called skilled work. The one I do is not recognised as an income as far as I know.
WHy do I repeat my posts? Maybe your not even reading my posts. Thats not discussion to me, sry. One thing I notice, you ask questions that have been addressed already in just a mere 4 posts before. You wanna have a proper dialogue? Read my posts.

Biblical_Christian @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:35 am

skilled work?? 8O ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL That is the kind of work done by people who weren't skilled enough to be hired by McDonalds or 7-11.
I drive, Semi, I hauled in the oil patch too before. Now I can run Heavy Equipment. That could fetch maybe 30-40 bux an hour. I can even haul the Heavy Equipment. I can haul any kind of chemicals, too.

Brenda @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:41 am

$1:
WHy do I repeat my posts? Maybe your not even reading my posts. Thats not discussion to me, sry. One thing I notice, you ask questions that have been addressed already in just a mere 4 posts before. You wanna have a proper dialogue? Read my posts.

I do read your posts, when they are written in normal English. That bible stuff, that is what I don't read. The post you refer to, didn't explain it in a way that it stayed in my dumb brainless mind. Sorry...

But I agree with you, that you repeating your posts is quite tiring...

Brenda @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:46 am

I drive, Semi, I hauled in the oil patch too before. Now I can run Heavy Equipment. That could fetch maybe 30-40 bux an hour. I can even haul the Heavy Equipment. I can haul any kind of chemicals, too.

Well, that's good for you!

I have a serious question for you though. And I am really interested here.
When you are trained, and are a heavy equipment driver (or what you call it) what happens to the disability money you get?

I am wondering if it is kinda the same system as it is here, once on disability, everything you earn is deducted from that payment (so that payment becomes less, but the income is the same), and when you earn more then the disability payment, you don't get the payment anymore.

Biblical_Christian @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:54 am

Brenda Brenda:

Well, that's good for you!

I have a serious question for you though. And I am really interested here.
When you are trained, and are a heavy equipment driver (or what you call it) what happens to the disability money you get?

I am wondering if it is kinda the same system as it is here, once on disability, everything you earn is deducted from that payment (so that payment becomes less, but the income is the same), and when you earn more then the disability payment, you don't get the payment anymore.
#1 I did not get a heavy equipment operator job yet. #2 Disabilty money is stopped. As far as I know, the whole disability money is cut off. Completely. I don't really know, maybe this week I will get into operating right away. I have lotsa bills. I can drive and operate, dispite my health condition. Which I have found out. And with that I am happy.

Donny_Brasco @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:27 am

HyperionTheEvil HyperionTheEvil:

Going to court is not the way to go, many cases have been to court some have been won some have been lost. And the non-withstanding clause is a perfectly legal tool OF the constitution. There's nothing illegal about and is an effectice tool. Your voctories in the vourt in the long run will not avail you much, the problem of the proponents of the indian agenda is not a court victory or hoe much money tax-payers give you. The problem is that those who follow the indian agenda have convinced themselves that they are victims of Canada.

OK, well I'm talking reality & facts here and you’re talking "what if's". True you could use the "notwithstanding clause" if you had the public support. But you don't. Honest Canadians know what is fair and ripping off Indians is no longer something that has public support.

I personally dont have to go to court - i do something much more effective - vote for parties that will reflect my views. and the conservatives do precisley that. Thomas Flanagan is a close advisor of Stephen Harper and the feeling is becoming clearer that the lobbyists for the indian agenda are on the Titanic in the long run. not to mention that in the future spaces are going to become availible on the SCC so the non-withstanding clause may not even be neccesary should the court - the hghest court, use some common sense and deal with the 'claims' as they should be - rejected.

The highest court has ruled in our favour. It should please you that the court UPHOLDS Canadian law. True we have won some and lost some, that is the nature of the beast. However we have won based on legal principal and case law, not pure opinion and not because the judges feel sorry for us.

While the money you get helps develop business for indians - it still remains a handout.

How is it a handout to be justly compensated for land that is yours? If you sell your house is that a handout? We have legal title to the land and unless you account for it, it is still ours and we still lay claim to it.

It would seem to me that a large number of our land claims have significant merit. Our people could have been using this land to better ourselves.

Furthermore, your government has set up a land claims tribunal. Why would they do that if using the NWC was something they were interested in? Because they know our claims have legal merit and they know that Canadians support dealing fairly with First Nations.

The international community probably dont give a rats fetid ass about indians. Perhaps china Cuba and North Korea might raise the issue but i would look at that as a bonus for Canada. And as i mentioned to CDNbear if your looking to the world court and the UN. Well the World court has only the jurisdiction that we allow it, and if your eyes turn towards the UN. Also do rememebr that the UN has depened upon Canada for its payments of dues, and more importantly the peacekeepers that have served for decades in countries where oppression is a reality - not a sound bite for the 'true believers' of the indian agenda.

Wow, so because the UN wants peacekeepers and dues from us they will turn a blind eye to Canada expropriating land from First Nations. I think you live in a dream world. Subverting an indigenous population is not something a civilized nation does.

Not only that but to my knowledge no nation on earth has recognized the so-called 'frist nations'. There are no 'first nations' except in the vivid imaginations of a few. The 'obligations' you mentioned have long since been sastisfied and the day has come when Canada needs to rationalize the problem of indians in canada. As for 'stripping' your rights against i hardly think any major nation on earth is going to give a damn when Canada passes laws saying that indians are the equal of all other Canadians and have the same rights as all other Canadians and arent not special.

Uhh, ya, I guess you forget the Royal Proclamation and the BNA act. We have long been recognized. It is you fringe far right wing conservatives who choose not to recognize us. The United States recognizes their Indians btw....

It may help you sleep better at night thinking of ways out of your obligations toward First Nations. But this is our century and you will see our urban reserves and businesses and our people competing for jobs and positions in universities with everyone else.

So what do I say about your NWC? It will only happen in your dreams.

$1:
The Constitution Act, 1982 was proclaimed on 17 April 1982. Section 25 guaranteed that the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms would not

...abrogate or derogate from any aboriginal, treaty or other rights or freedoms that pertain to the aboriginal peoples of Canada including:

(a) any rights or freedoms that have been recognized by the Royal Proclamation of October 7, 1763; and
(b) any rights or freedoms that may be acquired by the aboriginal peoples of Canada by way of land claims settlement.

Section 35 stated that

(1) The existing aboriginal and treaty rights of the aboriginal peoples of Canada are hereby recognized and affirmed.
(2) In this Act, "aboriginal peoples of Canada" includes the Indian, Inuit and Métis peoples of Canada.

Is that what you mean by "Not Recognized"???

Donny_Brasco @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:31 am

Hey Dog. How about you focus on the conversation and quit trying to bully people around. Even if BC is a fraud or whatever, rise above it and be a man. You piss me off with your mindless attacks. Take it somewhere private at least.

You will notice that Hyperiontheidiot and I have not stooped to much for personal attacks for many pages now.
:lol:
Now STF up and bully BC in private tat least.

stratos @ Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Best cure for getting rid of ppl who either have an agenda and or just mouth off dribble is to ignore them. They feed off your responding to them as if even your negative comments validate their point. This, in turn, brings them to beleave that they are now a person worth listening to. Which makes them think they are right and if you disagree with them you must be an idiot ect...

By responding to these types of people all you do is create a never ending cycle for them to gain self esteem and continuation of their tirades on anything they wish.

Sorry did not mean to hijack the convo. Keep up the topic debate guys it makes for good reading.

Previous  1 ... 16  17  18  19  20  Next