Canada Kicks Ass
12 year old girl stabbed in the face

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

juggernaut @ Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:38 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
juggernaut juggernaut:
Why stabb someone in the face, why not the stomach?

And thats relevant how?

:?

it doesnt matter, i rather be stabbed in the stomach....no.....i dont want to be stabbeed at all.

juggernaut @ Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:45 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
juggernaut juggernaut:
WDHIII WDHIII:
juggernaut juggernaut:

And thats relevant how?

it doesnt matter, i rather be stabbed in the stomach....no.....i dont want to be stabbeed at all.

First thing youve gotten right all day..... :wink:

u stalking me or something?????

juggernaut @ Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:48 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
juggernaut juggernaut:
WDHIII WDHIII:
juggernaut juggernaut:
WDHIII WDHIII:
juggernaut juggernaut:

And thats relevant how?

First thing youve gotten right all day..... :wink:

u stalking me or something?????

Um........ no....... see this is how it works.

I say something.....

You respond

No wait that should be....

YOU say something "relevant"

No wait

That didnt happen either.....

yeah Im stalking you..... :roll:

ha ha ha ha

Scrappy @ Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:28 pm

stratos stratos:
Josephine Josephine:
Stratos:

I am new here and my introduction to Kitty was a half-nude photo. First impressions...that's all I'm saying.

You say you are a good parent...congrats! But if you don't think that your child gets ideas or is pressured by the outside world "society", you are dreaming! Am I a communist? Are you serious??? Because I believe in social responsibility and not pushing kids to be sexy?
Take a look around you! Kid stores like LaSenza Girl are selling thongs to little kids...6, 7 8 years old. If parents are that irresponsible to buy that for their child...we have serious issues. Should stores be selling that crap?
NO WAY!

Don't tell me to "not stick my nose in anyone's business". The sexualization of our children is my business...I don't care whose kids they are...these kids deserve a childhood.

I wouldn't tell you how to raise your children, but do I have an opinion...bet your ass I do! I can't speak for each individual parent, but it is obvious by the actions of children now-a-days, that they have no respect for themselves or their bodies. If you have instilled that in your children...fantastic! If not, someone else will instill the sense of low self-esteem and a desperation to be accepted...no matter what.

Kitty:

You may be a wonderful person, people are standing up for you and that says a lot. If I offended I am sorry, but I believe in what I said. Posting a nude photo of a girl (young woman) beside your name makes a statement about who you are.

your attack upon a long time member with only your second post. Your willingness to impose your judgment upon others who you have no clue about. Wow way to go Big brother... or should I say big MOMMA. You don't like what I have to say and start attacking again. You sure seem to want to start flame wars over personalities. IF you recall you attacked KITTY first and now those who are standing up and saying your in the wrong for it. YOU really need to gain a bit of control on your self, what type of example are you showing kids, by being self righteous and arrogant in assuming you know anything about people here with only a couple posts under your belt. YOU even used the word "ASS" shame shame shame. Should we, under your rules for society, now wash our your mouth with soap?

As for your screen name it makes a statement also, Josephine is the name of the Byzantine queen who started out life as a prostitute and was scorned by the upper society for seducing the ruler of the empire. So much for screen names saying a lot about a person.

LOL give her hell Stratos.

Kitty, please don't let these petty females detour you in anyway, frankly if the "Parents" were watching their children on the net and not spending their entire "Free" time on the net they'd know what their kids were doing. Why is it the parents that think they are the best and most wonderous are the worst possible parents. EDIT BY MOD

On the topic at hand if you don't know where your child is, that's your problem and yours alone the parent is the parent the child isn't. It's a 24/7 job, for those who say they can't watch them in that time frame that again is your problem and frankly get off your ass and start looking after your kids. I don't believe in the analogy of "It takes a village to raise a child" it's the parents job not MINE. Get off the internet and start taking care of your children and stop blaming the sun the moon and the stars for your "Failings" as a lousy, lazy parent.

Blue_Nose @ Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:50 pm

I find it hard to believe that Scrappy gets away unchallenged for her blatant personal attacks on certain members of this site, while the guns come out when someone is critical of kitty's booby-avatars.

Scrappy, you're a dishonest, self-righteous fool for thinking you can criticize someone as a parent with no knowledge of them personally or of their family.

kal @ Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:10 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
juggernaut juggernaut:

And thats relevant how?

Someone should have done it to him when he was 12?

Hester @ Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:43 am

I agree with Blue_Nose, though it had to be pointed out to me by a friend. Why does everyone come to the defence of kitty's avatar and no one comes to lily's defence when Scrappy calls her a "net-hoe"? Are we too busy to save kitty's sexy avatars to care about anyone or anything else on the site?

We know that the mods are currently overworked and underpaid, they are both working hard on finding out who Josephine is. That might be out of the league. Maybe we need more mods? Better mods? Maybe we need mods who want to moderate? I think Trevor just needs to take the time to train Regina and Mario in what they should be doing and how they should do it. Or is it really just about the numbers?

Regina @ Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:50 am

Hester Hester:
We know that the mods are currently overworked and underpaid, they are both working hard on finding out who Josephine is. That might be out of the league. Maybe we need more mods? Better mods? Maybe we need mods who want to moderate? I think Trevor just needs to take the time to train Regina and Mario in what they should be doing and how they should do it. Or is it really just about the numbers?

Should be doing according to you or to Trevor who owns this site? If you have a problem with a post we could train you how to flag the thread so it can be checked by the mods.......unless you prefer bitching and moaning. If you're not like most of the others here and have a problem completing simple tasks like punching the flag button don't whine when nothing is done. I don't necessarily disagree with any of the points made here but sitting back pontificating about the way things "should" be according to Hester without flagging it makes you just as guilty. The site has this feature so try using it.

kitty @ Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:39 pm

Hester Hester:
I agree with Blue_Nose, though it had to be pointed out to me by a friend. Why does everyone come to the defence of kitty's avatar and no one comes to lily's defence when Scrappy calls her a "net-hoe"? Are we too busy to save kitty's sexy avatars to care about anyone or anything else on the site?

i have to admit that i did not see Scrappy call lily a "net-hoe" even when it was pointed out to me from a friend. Why would anyone rush to assume that it was lily that Scrappy was referring to she said:
$1:
Why is it the parents that think they are the best and most wonderous are the worst possible parents.
It reads to me like she was just generalizing.

Why does no one rush to lily's defense? Are you seriously asking that question? No one is better at personal attacks than lily. She does it again and again even to people who think she is their friend. So my warning to you.... watch your back.

fatbasturd @ Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:52 pm

Me and lily have been interweb pals ever since I came back to CKA and she has never said a bad word about me....to my knowledge that is. On that note kitty neither have you .....I hate it when people i like are sniping at each other. :cry:

Blue_Nose @ Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:06 pm

kitty kitty:
It reads to me like she was just generalizing.
I don't think so - it smacks of the passive-agressiveness that women in general are absolutely ruthless with, in here and in real life. I think from the blatant tangent from the thread topic that Scrappy wasn't posting her opinion on the 12 year old who was stabbed, or even this Josephine character's comment.

Being friends with this member or that has nothing to do with it - it's about the dishonesty that people exhibit when they try to speculate on the personal lives of anyone that they've come across on this site, just because they differ in opinion on a completely unrelated topic.

kaetz @ Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:13 pm

Scrappy Scrappy:
stratos stratos:
Josephine Josephine:
Stratos:

I am new here and my introduction to Kitty was a half-nude photo. First impressions...that's all I'm saying.

You say you are a good parent...congrats! But if you don't think that your child gets ideas or is pressured by the outside world "society", you are dreaming! Am I a communist? Are you serious??? Because I believe in social responsibility and not pushing kids to be sexy?
Take a look around you! Kid stores like LaSenza Girl are selling thongs to little kids...6, 7 8 years old. If parents are that irresponsible to buy that for their child...we have serious issues. Should stores be selling that crap?
NO WAY!

Don't tell me to "not stick my nose in anyone's business". The sexualization of our children is my business...I don't care whose kids they are...these kids deserve a childhood.

I wouldn't tell you how to raise your children, but do I have an opinion...bet your ass I do! I can't speak for each individual parent, but it is obvious by the actions of children now-a-days, that they have no respect for themselves or their bodies. If you have instilled that in your children...fantastic! If not, someone else will instill the sense of low self-esteem and a desperation to be accepted...no matter what.

Kitty:

You may be a wonderful person, people are standing up for you and that says a lot. If I offended I am sorry, but I believe in what I said. Posting a nude photo of a girl (young woman) beside your name makes a statement about who you are.

your attack upon a long time member with only your second post. Your willingness to impose your judgment upon others who you have no clue about. Wow way to go Big brother... or should I say big MOMMA. You don't like what I have to say and start attacking again. You sure seem to want to start flame wars over personalities. IF you recall you attacked KITTY first and now those who are standing up and saying your in the wrong for it. YOU really need to gain a bit of control on your self, what type of example are you showing kids, by being self righteous and arrogant in assuming you know anything about people here with only a couple posts under your belt. YOU even used the word "ASS" shame shame shame. Should we, under your rules for society, now wash our your mouth with soap?

As for your screen name it makes a statement also, Josephine is the name of the Byzantine queen who started out life as a prostitute and was scorned by the upper society for seducing the ruler of the empire. So much for screen names saying a lot about a person.

Kitty, please don't let these petty females detour you in anyway, frankly if the "Parents" were watching their children on the net and not spending their entire "Free" time on the net they'd know what their kids were doing. Why is it the parents that think they are the best and most wonderous are the worst possible parents. EDIT BY MOD

On the topic at hand if you don't know where your child is, that's your problem and yours alone the parent is the parent the child isn't. It's a 24/7 job, for those who say they can't watch them in that time frame that again is your problem and frankly get off your ass and start looking after your kids. I don't believe in the analogy of "It takes a village to raise a child" it's the parents job not MINE. Get off the internet and start taking care of your children and stop blaming the sun the moon and the stars for your "Failings" as a lousy, lazy parent.

that's interesting, Strat, how you rushed to attack Josephine, when you felt she kinda tried to teach others... IMHO Josephine did not, yet when Scrappy does and even in much harsher (to say the least) manner, you seem to appreciate it!

kitty @ Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:55 pm

i hate this more than i can say. It has been bugging me all day. i don't care what some people think about my choice of avatars. i did not see Scrappy's posts as a personal attack on lily but perhaps i was too blinded by my own anger. This has evolved into a very ugly thread and i just felt the need to apologize.

i am sorry

stratos @ Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:45 pm

kaetz kaetz:
Scrappy Scrappy:
stratos stratos:
Josephine Josephine:
Stratos:

NO WAY!

Kitty:

that's interesting, Strat, how you rushed to attack Josephine, when you felt she kinda tried to teach others... IMHO Josephine did not, yet when Scrappy does and even in much harsher (to say the least) manner, you seem to appreciate it!

Also funny that Scrappys post was written after mine and thus I did not see it till now. Theres been enough comment back and forth on her post so my one question is who was being called a net hoe?.Lily? Josephine? Or parents who spent way to much time on the net? Not to mention Josephine did not kinda of try to teach anyone, she made remarks that were totally inaccurate about kitty, and then started to lambaste others for not having her set of ideals on the subject. Still wondering why the holier then thou lady used the word ASS. Her rant reminded me of an old south park, where the school board was so scared of upsetting someone with the Christmas play it ended up with the kids dressed in gray outfits doing a robotic type dance. She thinks having a girl, I assume she means any girl under 18, wear anything that she does not approve of is bad parenting. My point is who the hell is she to tell anyone else's kids what to wear. She does not want to be offended and does not give a rats arse on who she offends by demanding we all follow in her mind set.

Josephine @ Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:00 pm

I am sorry for my comments about Kitty. I was way overboard. I apologize to Kitty.

I have my opinions about the sexualization of children and I believe in them. Allowing a child to wear sexy clothing is NOT bad parenting, but I believe it is a poor choice with dangerous reprocusions.

My introduction to this forum did not exactly go swimmingly, and that I regret. :cry:

The attacks on me have made their point.

However, I would like to say, that whoever you think I am from 2 years ago...I'm not.
My name Josephine was named after Josephine Butler, a suffragette from Britian who brought attention to the brothels that specialized in little children.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next