lol!

Sorry Ruez,consider your thread hijacked. :wink: :lol:

Laughing my head off. :lol:

RUEZ @ Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:38 pm

ziggy ziggy:
lol!

Sorry Ruez,consider your thread hijacked. :wink: :lol:

Laughing my head off. :lol:
Ya you dirty sons u bitches. [boxing] [protest] Oh well, I pretty much got out of it what I wanted.

Canadaka @ Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:43 pm

ziggy ziggy:
Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
He's been pulling this shit for far too long, Ruez.

I will be a gentleman, though. I'll show up. He can squeal at me in person.

In the meantime, I'd still like to remind everybody from Saskatchewan to look at what they've accomplished as a province and to stand up and be proud of it. Quit listening to those bozos next door who heap scorn on you to make up for their own shortcomings.

I dont pull shit,you on the other hand got booted as a mod here and on Cancon for editing peoples posts to make you look good.
Shall I go on Rev? should I tell the truth on what you really did to get booted as a mod on at least 2 forums?

Actually Rev_Blair was never a mod on CKA, but he was one of the early members who helped get these forums going, and I am greatful for that. He was also not banned, may have had a time out once or twice, can't remember. He stopped posting here on his own because of the constant harrasement from several posters. You might not like the guy or his views, but please don't resort to constant personal attacks, just ignore him, or start your own little flame war in the rant forum.

Scrappy @ Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:05 pm

ziggy ziggy:
1Peg 1Peg:
ziggy ziggy:
The Revs been reved up ever since he saw this. :roll:

OMG ROFL HAHAHA my cheque didnt quiet look like that, none the less funny!

This one was my fav. Step dancing Maritimers....I love it.

I demand you change that to "Highland Dancing" not step dancing.

I love watching Karra kick ass, you rock girl.

ziggy @ Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:06 pm

Canadaka Canadaka:
ziggy ziggy:
Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
He's been pulling this shit for far too long, Ruez.

I will be a gentleman, though. I'll show up. He can squeal at me in person.

In the meantime, I'd still like to remind everybody from Saskatchewan to look at what they've accomplished as a province and to stand up and be proud of it. Quit listening to those bozos next door who heap scorn on you to make up for their own shortcomings.

I dont pull shit,you on the other hand got booted as a mod here and on Cancon for editing peoples posts to make you look good.
Shall I go on Rev? should I tell the truth on what you really did to get booted as a mod on at least 2 forums?

Actually Rev_Blair was never a mod on CKA, but he was one of the early members who helped get these forums going, and I am greatful for that. He was also not banned, may have had a time out once or twice, can't remember. He stopped posting here on his own because of the constant harrasement from several posters. You might not like the guy or his views, but please don't resort to constant personal attacks, just ignore him, or start your own little flame war in the rant forum.

Thats ok,we'll meet in about 8 days and settle this like mature adults. :wink:

ziggy @ Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:08 pm

Scrappy Scrappy:
ziggy ziggy:
1Peg 1Peg:
ziggy ziggy:
The Revs been reved up ever since he saw this. :roll:

OMG ROFL HAHAHA my cheque didnt quiet look like that, none the less funny!

This one was my fav. Step dancing Maritimers....I love it.

I demand you change that to "Highland Dancing" not step dancing.

I love watching Karra kick ass, you rock girl.

I didnt photoshop the cheques,think it was the Alberta seperation guys that did that. :lol:

Rev_Blair @ Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:48 pm

I'm not bailing on anything, Ziggy.

Ball is in your court.

Toro @ Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:50 pm

Are we going to have raise a CKA bail fund for this meeting?

ziggy @ Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:18 pm

Toro Toro:
Are we going to have raise a CKA bail fund for this meeting?

Dont think he will show up anyways,after the list of demands he PM'd me.

Scrappy @ Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:21 pm

LOL what demands, do tell? Ziggy I've been doing yoga for years if you need my help PM me and I'll teach you a few "Hatha" moves.

ziggy @ Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:45 pm

Scrappy Scrappy:
LOL what demands, do tell? Ziggy I've been doing yoga for years if you need my help PM me and I'll teach you a few "Hatha" moves.

The demands were made via PM so I will honour the secrecy that is involved with Private Messages.

ziggy @ Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:55 pm

Funny how the last time I looked at this topic it had the last page not showing,this isnt the first time this has happened on CKA lately.

JustKate @ Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:16 pm

Saskatchewan is great! I'm from Thunder Bay, Ont. All my family is still living in Kenora, Ont. We're Lake lovers. Northern Sask is the best for lakes and beauty. If you want to get together around camp fires and meet at the beach the next day instead of bars and big cities. You'll find that were I live. Sure, there's still lots of lake bars to so my kids know. I admit. I go to wing night sometimes in the summer. Okay.......Saskatchewan is Canada's best secret. Universities, Uranium mines, diamond mines, Oil explortation, beautiful untouched north. ;)

1Peg @ Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:11 pm

JustKate JustKate:
Saskatchewan is great! I'm from Thunder Bay, Ont. All my family is still living in Kenora, Ont. We're Lake lovers. Northern Sask is the best for lakes and beauty. If you want to get together around camp fires and meet at the beach the next day instead of bars and big cities. You'll find that were I live. Sure, there's still lots of lake bars to so my kids know. I admit. I go to wing night sometimes in the summer. Okay.......Saskatchewan is Canada's best secret. Universities, Uranium mines, diamond mines, Oil explortation, beautiful untouched north. ;)

Raindeer lake w00t 40 pnd gators

1Peg @ Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:14 pm

JustKate JustKate:

The Uranium mines are said to be of equal size to the oilsands, in Alberta of course.

Previous  1 ... 7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next