1  2  Next

conjuredcrisis @ Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:54 pm

roughly

Elvis @ Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:59 pm

Enjoy

conjuredcrisis @ Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:09 pm

ROTFL :D

themasta @ Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:55 pm

You're flow chart makes random connections to random groups that didn't exist in the time frame you specified. I'm sincerely hoping that you posted this as a joke or an interesting starting point for anyone interested in these groups. But seriously...that's just too bizarre. Why not say man evolved from a chestnut?

conjuredcrisis @ Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:01 pm

The random connections arent random at all, they show connections and influence.

The timeline isnt precise and cant be in that format. It is a starting point to which people can learn the names of the secret societies they may not have heard of and learn about the ones they want to.

There are many connections between these societies to each other, from direct connections, to influence by popularity of the time.

Blue_Nose @ Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:05 pm

How is Darwinism a secret society?

themasta @ Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:13 pm

If you really believe that you should look under your bed...I hear that's where monsters hide...oh, and the closet too, wouldn't want to look like an idiot. I have no problem with people wanting to learn about these "secret societies" but to link them in a manner that implies an unbroken lineage is erroneous. Sure elements have been borrowed between certain groups, but really, anyone with an active imagination could create their own society just as easily. Since the dawn of man we have had the tendency to form tribes for various reasons. These societies are an extension of that tribalism and if you believe that something sinister occurs, it is only because of your ignorance. Everyone wants to believe that they come from some significant origin. The truth is often far less glamourous. If it makes you wet to believe that this flowchart is accurate and that all "secret societies" can be traced back to a single old guy masturbating on a rock in the middle of spring upside down while whistling a Gilbert and Sullivan hit that won't be written for thousands of years after he's dead...go ahead. I'm just saying, think critically. the sky isn't falling.

conjuredcrisis @ Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:55 pm

The connections arise when one or two people who are in a current society want to start their own, they adopt and morph beliefs from other surrounding ideologies held by other societies to create a new one, or sometimes their desire to go against the norm is the instigator.

I never implied that neffarious tactics have been emplored by all these societies.

Darwinism is an ideology which supports Eugenics, Eugenic is a desire of certain societies. Its the ultamite in playing god, choosing which DNA is allowed to procreate and which are not etc.

Tman1 @ Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:59 pm

Natural Selection....damn, it's a conspiracy I tell you, those moths are out to get us...

Hardy @ Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:39 am

Eugenics predates Darwin. Many breeds of animal -- hunting dogs to goldfish -- had already been selectively bred centuries before Darwin. Linnaeus knew about it, and he died decades before Darwin was born. He just didn't propose that selection happened naturally, as Darwin did.

Blue_Nose @ Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:15 am

conjuredcrisis conjuredcrisis:
Darwinism is an ideology which supports Eugenics, Eugenic is a desire of certain societies. Its the ultamite in playing god, choosing which DNA is allowed to procreate and which are not etc.
This isn't an explanation as to how Darwinism is a 'secret society'. What's secret about it, and where is the indication that there was a 'society'?

Mustang1 @ Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:56 am

I’m assuming this is a joke or poor attempt at satire or some high school kid’s “Secret Society” project because this is seriously laughable. I mean, what’s with the groovy little title motifs? This screams amateurism and its “conclusions” are flat out wrong – not in some ambiguous, arguable manner, they are objectively incorrect.

Conji – you claimed you were interested in rational debate, so I’ll offer up a cursory critique of your little mural and we’ll see if you are genuine in your past statements and possess even an inkling of background knowledge regarding what you ape.

1.Dates – wrong, wrong and more wrong. Uh…ca. 30,000 BCE for the beginnings of the European Royal Families? Huh? It’s genealogy doesn’t go back that far nor is it biologically that simple. But, hey I’ll spot you a couple of posts to establish that date.

The animalism /shamanism and other mystery cults did indeed exist, but that doesn’t mean they continued, unaltered, into a new manifestation – some died out and others were culturally absorbed. None of this suggests uninterrupted flow nor does reflect anything even remotely relevant to contemporary politics

The Scientific Revolution began in the late 16th early 17th century, not 1700 AD (Bacon and Descartes were publishing in the 1600s and that doesn’t even address the impact of Newton (1600s) or the fact that Copernicus was developing heliocentric theory in the 1500s and Brahe would build upon that later that century!

KKK – began in 1866 in Tennessee, not the 20th century

Zionism – began as a historical political ideology in the late 19th century. While one could certainly argue its influences extend back centuries or even millennia, Herzl did publish his famous tract “the Jewish state” after the Dreyfus Affair (which was at end of the 19th century).

That’s enough for now – let’s see you counter those points and I’ll quickly question the historical accuracy of the rest

2. History

I’ll leave the first millennia alone because I seriously doubt you’re well versed in ancient history and anthropology and it takes a trained mind to wade through history, ethno-studies, and archaeology in order to develop a decent account of ancient societies.

Merovingians – read way too much Brown and Baigent or you heard too much about them. It’s not the bloodline of Magdalene; it’s merely a line of Frankish kings that was extinguished in the late 700s CE. Other than being one of the only bright spots in the Matrix Reloaded and providing a great fictional framework for book plots, they aren’t a secret society and they have absolutely nothing to do with Plantard’s invented contemporary Priory.

Mexican Pyramids – how on earth is this a component of the fanciful New World Order? Firstly the date is wrong (but that’s seems common here) and how exactly is an historical society (ca 1300s – 1500s) a relatable concept to the Norse?!?!?!? Your chronology is so poor and mangled that it defies history!

Theosophical Nazism/Thule Society – this didn’t predate KKK (Blavatsky was working in late 1800s and not on Nazism – which is interesting in that how exactly does one arrive at Theosophical Nazism?) and while both were occultist (the Thule were extremely Volkish as well) movements, they aren’t around anymore and neither led into Zionism or the KKK. On an aside, I will acknowledge certain mysticism within the Third Reich, but that’s not what you are pushing here, so I’ll leave it as a footnote.

Priory of Sion – HOAX!!! Its contemporary existence is a fabrication by Plantard (it’s part of the foundation for, “Holy Blood, Holy Grail” and coincidentally is the foundation for its detractors as well). Dude you are Xeroxing purely fictional crap now, and I’m waiting for the Red Lectoids, Decpeticons, MIB and the Cobra-La to make an appearance. Sad.

Seriously, that took like 25 minutes with barely any in-depth research and so far, your flow chart is a mangled, ahistorical, amateurish piece of grade school fluff. You are responsible for the stuff you Xerox, and no, this isn’t truth promulgation, and I’ll be extremely interested in seeing how you rectify your aping of absolute junk

Mustang1 @ Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:48 am

This is what most people find frustrating – Conji protests that no one takes him seriously and that no one here is capable of productive debate, but when his aped “theories” are addressed on point and with objective facts, he routinely runs from the challenge. It’s this kind of disingenuous approach that causes people to question both his motives and sincerity and so far, it appears that he’s nothing more than wannabe intellectual automaton whose sole role here is to propagate other’s junk.

He was given an opportunity to practice what he preached, and he failed miserably. Sorry, but this is why his delusions of persecution need to be ignored.

conjuredcrisis @ Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:53 pm

Your picking apart something that wasnt ever presented as an exact science in the first place. It is a loose flow chart.

I only posted it to provide a list with possible influences and affiliations on Secret Societies, I wasnt asking for a debate on the details.

I didnt make this chart, it is a reference point on learning about societies not as popular as freemasonry or the skull and bones for example.

I already stated my intentions previously in the thread, you chose to ignore it.

$1:
The random connections arent random at all, they show connections and influence.

The timeline isnt precise and cant be in that format. It is a starting point to which people can learn the names of the secret societies they may not have heard of and learn about the ones they want to.

There are many connections between these societies to each other, from direct connections, to influence by popularity of the time.

Mustang1 @ Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:28 pm

conjuredcrisis conjuredcrisis:
Your picking apart something that wasnt ever presented as an exact science in the first place. It is a loose flow chart.

It’s largely fabricated horseshit and you believed it. Your piss poor knowledge on history led you to naively accept someone else’s fantasy dreck. They messed up and so did you. It’s wrong and so are you. Get over it.

$1:
“I only posted it to provide a list with possible influences and affiliations on Secret Societies, I wasnt asking for a debate on the details.”

You aped other’s infantile crap. The ugly truth here is that you simply don’t understand what you parrot. You don’t know anything about history, secret societies, cause/effect relationships, milieu reconstruction, historiography or critical thinking. If you did, you would’ve never endorsed such bogus junk as that idiotic flow chart. There is no debate and even if the possibility existed (which it doesn’t) what makes you think you’re competent enough to legitimately participate?

$1:
“I didnt make this chart, it is a reference point on learning about societies not as popular as freemasonry or the skull and bones for example.”

It’s juvenile fiction. You erroneously believed it was authentic. You got fleeced – it’s not the first time nor will it be the last. Perhaps instead of chastising others for alleged lack of knowledge you should pick up some good books and practice your critical thinking skills because so far, you seem rather gullible and unsophisticated.

$1:
“I already stated my intentions previously in the thread, you chose to ignore it.”

Oh, I read your chicken shit drivel; I just decided to hold you to your aped crap instead. You may rationalize your ignorance to the end of days, but you don’t jack about what you post. I challenged the particulars (I could certainly go further, but since you can’t even handle the basics, why bother?) and you responded with NOTHING! You’re a mouthpiece for others, an ignoramus and even worse – a disingenuous coward. You whined and cried about “debating etiquette” and here you’ve still dodged relevant challenges and conceded nothing. And you wonder why you garner little respect from others here?

Xerox away, my naïve chump, Xerox away

1  2  Next