Canada Kicks Ass
23% of us are fucked.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

Stormrider @ Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:51 am

IceOwl IceOwl:
Stormrider Stormrider:
Ah there you go again confusing phobia with hate. But hey, to each thier own dictionary. Then theres the unbreakable condom mith , by your logic you could do it with manure pile and it would be good . The homo movement would like to see the rest of us muzzeled and never challange them,they in fact are the intalerent ones.

And that's where phobia turns into hate...
So whats the cure for the "haters" ? reeducation camps ? The rest of us have the right to not like someone or something.

Stormrider @ Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:54 am

Hardy Hardy:
To veer back on-topic for a moment...
[web]http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Justice_Department_lawyer_tells_Congress_Bush_0712.html[/web]
Good one your ,right Hardy back to the topic.

BartSimpson @ Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:32 am

Tricks Tricks:
IceOwl has a point, lots of people hate things because they are afraid of them. I am afraid of heights and spiders, and I fucking hate them too.

I'm with you on the spiders! Snakes, muslim fanatics, natural disasters - none of that crap scares me any more than a frickin' spider crawlin' on me.

And in Iraq they have these big bastards to just scare the absolute beejeezus out of you:

BartSimpson @ Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:46 am

Stormrider Stormrider:
So whats the cure for the "haters" ? reeducation camps ?

Given time the leftists will certainly come up with re-education camps or outright prisons for people who espouse opinions that are contrary to their dogmatic thinking.

In the Soviet Union political dissidents, Baptists, Jews, and no small number of muslims were committed to psychiatric prisons and subjected to lobotomization and various other violations.

Why?

Because from the leftwing point of view you'd have to be insane to be opposed to their wonderful plans for a global Worker's Paradise that's run by elitist and self-annointed jerks like....oh, I guess he'll get upset if I quote him. :lol:

Isn't it interesting, then, that in the Soviet Union - that wonderful country the lefties all pine for - that in the USSR homosexuals were considered to be a corrupting and decadent influence on the children of the State?

Queers in the USSR that were not sent to psychiatric prisons were often just deposited straight into the gulags and then worked to death.

And the queers (pederasts, specifically) who went after little boys were summarily executed and their families were billed for the .17 caliber bullet.

I guess I can't say that everything the Communists did was wrong.

SireJoe @ Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:15 am

How is it that people like you manage to stay alive for so long? And please dont tell me you have offspring....that is much more frightening than any spider.

Tricks @ Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:55 am

SireJoe SireJoe:
How is it that people like you manage to stay alive for so long? And please dont tell me you have offspring....that is much more frightening than any spider.
What's wrong with what bart said? He expressed his opinion. And frankly, some of it is true. People like you (as you had just shown) think that anyone who thinks differently should not live.

Bart, that was evil to post those, never again. Even looking at a picture of them gives me the creeps.

SireJoe @ Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:23 pm

I see, so you agree that its ok to kill people based on thier sexual orientation? Thats an ok ideology is it? Is it also ok to kill people based on thier religion? Thier skin color?

I'm glad you agree with bigotry and the death of innocent people. Says a lot about you. Way to go.

Tricks @ Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:05 pm

SireJoe SireJoe:
I see, so you agree that its ok to kill people based on thier sexual orientation? Thats an ok ideology is it? Is it also ok to kill people based on thier religion? Thier skin color?

I'm glad you agree with bigotry and the death of innocent people. Says a lot about you. Way to go.
He's saying that the communists did that you moron. Learn to read fuckwit.

SireJoe @ Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:12 pm

*sigh*

"I guess I can't say that everything the Communists did was wrong."

And he AGREES WITH IT.

Are you getting it now?

Tricks @ Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:14 pm

SireJoe SireJoe:
*sigh*

"I guess I can't say that everything the Communists did was wrong."

And he AGREES WITH IT.

Are you getting now?
*sigh* He is talking about little pedos, read the line above it. Need some more ESL classes?

$1:
And the queers (pederasts, specifically) who went after little boys were summarily executed and their families were billed for the .17 caliber bullet.

Hardy @ Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:17 pm

Tricks Tricks:
SireJoe SireJoe:

Yeah, I wondered where the part about killing millions of gays, disabled, Communists, gypsies and Jews was, but of course the right's crimes against humanity get left out of the equation.

SireJoe @ Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:19 pm

This discussion thus far has been about.......GAYS.....thus the

"Queers in the USSR that were not sent to psychiatric prisons were often just deposited straight into the gulags and then worked to death. "

Comment.

And when using the term "Queer" people are talking about homosexual people. Thus the "queers" in your quote would refer to gay people and at very same time, wonders never cease he paints all gays as pedophiles.

Once again, great to see you agree with killing people based on sexual preference and agree with an utter self hating bigot.

Tricks @ Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:23 pm

Hardy Hardy:
Tricks Tricks:
SireJoe SireJoe:

Yeah, I wondered where the part about killing millions of gays, disabled, Communists, gypsies and Jews was, but of course the right's crimes against humanity get left out of the equation.
What is your point? Obviously both were the extremes. I am arguing the fact that bart agrees with them killing pedos (as do I).

Tricks @ Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:30 pm

SireJoe SireJoe:
This discussion thus far has been about.......GAYS.....thus the

"Queers in the USSR that were not sent to psychiatric prisons were often just deposited straight into the gulags and then worked to death. "
Yes that was about gays. He was stating what the USSR did.

$1:
And when using the term "Queer" people are talking about homosexual people. Thus the "queers" in your quote would refer to gay people and at very same time, wonders never cease he paints all gays as pedophiles.
Actually, the term "queer" means weird. Hence, he was correct, pedos are wierd. Notice in the bracket he specified what he meant? Did you notice that? I am serious about the ESL classes.
$1:
Once again, great to see you agree with killing people based on sexual preference and agree with an utter self hating bigot.
*sigh* HE WAS TALKING ABOUT PEDOPHILES MORON!

You are searching for people to oppose gays just so you can jump up and down scream "look, hes a bigot, look at what he said, look look.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next