Canada Kicks Ass
Question for our American members

Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  Next

martin14 @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:41 am

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

QBC @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:05 am

I will expose more of the evil empires plot when I return after work. (That is if I live to see after work and am not bumped off by GreenTiger, the groups bloodthirsty hit-man).... stay tuned.... [door]

Regina @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:36 am

:lol:

Lemmy @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:38 am

Have you watched any American news? I'm sure our American friends come here because the calibre of social and political discourse in the USA is about on par with chatter of an elementary school playground.

angler57 @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 am

Lemmy Lemmy:
Have you watched any American news? I'm sure our American friends come here because the calibre of social and political discourse in the USA is about on par with chatter of an elementary school playground.

True the chatter for the most part is lively and interesting.
But, the States and Canada are more alike than different. And, many on either
side of the border don't want to admit it, would be my guess.

For good or evil we are cousins that must support and defend one another.

My opinion, that is a good thing.

desertdude @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:14 am

I came to get enlightened about Canada, ended up I had to do some englighting of my own. But I have to say I have learned a great deal and continue to do so

BartSimpson @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:14 am

QBC QBC:
Yes, Bart and the others could very well be working for Oprah, Dr Phil, Martha Stewart or the worst of the worst......Live with Regis and Kelly!!!!

ROTFL R=UP

BartSimpson @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:16 am

Lemmy Lemmy:

That's my #4. [B-o]

raydan @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 pm

I still say we should ban them as spammers, for trying to spread the American Way.
We could get rid of DesertDude and PostFactum at the same time and for similar reasons.

I'm not sure about Martin and ShepherdsDog... yet. 8O

BartSimpson @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:10 pm

raydan raydan:
I still say we should ban them as spammers, for trying to spread the American Way.
We could get rid of DesertDude and PostFactum at the same time and for similar reasons.

DesertDude is actually a sekret opuretive for Glenn Beck.

It's true.

Really.

Actual picture of DesertDude caught doing his subversion of yet another unsuspecting Canadian:

:wink:

The_Doctor @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:19 pm

I was mainly here for Filibuster Cartoons. Then i spread my self around here.

coaster_dot @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Why am I here? Well I found the site when I was looking up information for a road trip I was very interested in. I thought I would join to ask a few questions and get some insight. I have always had a deep interest in Canada and I never knew why. To me it almost seems mysterious (well it did). Because there are so many Americans that don't know shit about Canada and it's cities, people, culture, provinces, ect. It almost seemed as if there was this whole other world right above us that no one knew anything about (I am talking about Americans). Since I have joined I feel I have a wide understanding of the Country.

I am also here because I want to continue to visit in the future and meet new people. I have been too 9 of the US bordering provinces and have traveled on most of Hwy 1 from West to East coast. I love it and want to continue to learn and travel more.

My father's side of the family is Canadian and I am trying to immigrate someday to the northwest region.

I am also here for Will and Kitty's radio show :rock:

BartSimpson @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:36 pm

coaster_dot coaster_dot:
I am also here for Will and Kitty's radio show :rock:

That's my #5. :mrgreen:

desertdude @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:47 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
raydan raydan:

DesertDude is actually a sekret opuretive for Glenn Beck.

It's true.

Really.

Actual picture of DesertDude caught doing his subversion of yet another unsuspecting Canadian:

:wink:

That could never be me, I find it absolutely horrid to wear short sleeves and a tie at the same time. Too McDonald Manager-esque for me.

Pseudonym @ Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:50 pm

WHAT IS THAT TATTOO ON HIS ARM? IS IT SOME AMERICAN GANG SYMBOL?!

Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  Next