Canada Kicks Ass
Should Canada join the United States?

Previous  1 ... 9  10  11  12  13

stemmer @ Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:02 pm

North American sovereignty is what I've always maintained...

Mustang1 @ Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:23 pm

stemmer stemmer:
North American sovereignty is what I've always maintained...

Ohhhh...so no Canadian sovereignty? Brilliant. It's no wonder you go on and on about sovereignty - you're against ours. Hypocrite.

Call a meeting of the tinfoil hat group and spark up a party for the Trilateral Commission.

stemmer @ Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Look... I'll put it to you bluntly....

"PLEASE STOP TROLLING ME"

...Please consider this a warning... There are laws in Canada against cyber stalking and harassment....

If you persist in your constant attacking and insulting of me I'll be forced to take other steps to have the mater rectified...

If you do not agree with my opinion, then kindly debate. But I've had it with your insults, name calling and bantering...

Now please LEAVE ME ALONE...!!!!!

CommanderSock @ Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:07 pm

When America is bankrupt in 2030 we can purchase some of their states for $1.00 each.

1st dibs on New York, Michigan, Washington and California.

Texas can go to Venezuela, they could use a touch of Hugo magic.

Mustang1 @ Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:13 pm

stemmer stemmer:

...Please consider this a warning... There are laws in Canada against cyber stalking and harassment....

If you persist in your constant attacking and insulting of me I'll be forced to take other steps to have the mater rectified...

If you do not agree with my opinion, then kindly debate. But I've had it with your insults, name calling and bantering...

How am i trolling you? I've responded to two threads and i've responded each time in kind. If you don't like it, hit the ignore button, but you won't censor me and i'm not about to take your threats seriously.

If you can't the heat, stay out of these threads, but no one is forcing you to post nor is anyone compelling you to respond. Maybe its time you had a break around here.

Oh...and your threats matter little.

raydan @ Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:15 pm

CommanderSock CommanderSock:
When America is bankrupt in 2030 we can purchase some of their states for $1.00 each.

1st dibs on New York, Michigan, Washington and California.

Texas can go to Venezuela, they could use a touch of Hugo magic.

Can I have New Hampshire? :wink:

djakeydd @ Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:
stemmer stemmer:
I can see many benefits to such an union... I would prefer this scenario then what appears to be our present course, globalization under an UN tyranny...

But who's countenance will we put on the new Amero currency???

More tinfoil hat nonsense?!? Do you have a quota to meet for the cabal?

And now you're peddling Canada's sovereignty?!?!? Weren't you just crying about loss of sovereignty to foreign nations? And now you're endorsing it? Crap, how much bigger of hypocrite can you rise to?

They'll like as not put Obomba on the Amero, however, it may be short lived and will be more of a way to pave the path for the Phoenix world currency and one world government, bank and religion. Like the general said while riding to greet the aliens in Mars Attacks - "It'll be GREAT". That film was a great parody and mirror image of the idiocy of society and it's leadership these days.. :roll:

CommanderSock @ Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:49 pm

$1:
They'll like as not put Obomba on the Amero, however, it may be short lived and will be more of a way to pave the path for the Phoenix world currency and one world government, bank and religion. Like the general said while riding to greet the aliens in Mars Attacks - "It'll be GREAT". That film was a great parody and mirror image of the idiocy of society and it's leadership these days.. :roll:

You're kidding me right? One world government? We can barely get along within our own borders you're talking about 1 world government? Countries in today's day and age are still fighting wars to split up! 1 world government. Ha...that'll be the day.

SigPig @ Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Meltdowns and conspiracy theories...this should be interesting,

*puts feet up* [popcorn]

tritium @ Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:31 pm

CommanderSock CommanderSock:
You're kidding me right? One world government? We can barely get along within our own borders you're talking about 1 world government? Countries in today's day and age are still fighting wars to split up! 1 world government. Ha...that'll be the day.

Maybe not a One World Government, but with all the resources both Canada and Mexico have, I am sure the USA would like to push for something like an NAU.

Obama is power hungry (sorta like his pal Hugo Chavez) using this crisis to have more gavernment control over the Auto industry, banks, health and so on.

Why would he not make it economically prudent for Canada to join an NAU or face protectionist isolationism from the United States.

Isn't that what Harper is warning Canadians about right now??

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517031,00.html

hurley_108 @ Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:24 pm

stemmer stemmer:

SigPig @ Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:50 pm

hurley_108 hurley_108:
stemmer stemmer:

:lol:

Previous  1 ... 9  10  11  12  13