Canada Kicks Ass
Tim Horton's

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

kitten-ninja @ Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:00 pm

rotten ronnie's....lol
Glad I'm not the only one.

Brenda @ Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:03 pm

You're definitely not. I think it's gross too...

Benn @ Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:16 am

McDs coffee got an overhaul a few years back and is certainly better than Tim's (plus they have those awesome double walled cups so you sone burn your hands off), but then like the last posts said, Tim's coffee is not for real coffee drinkers. It is blah to start then when people add double double I don't see how it even tastes anything like coffee anymore. Toss in a frozen doughnut and yum yum [drool]

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:21 am

I am not a coffee drinker at all. I remember years ago being told it was an acquired taste. The only thing I could think when I heard that was, "If I gotta get used to the taste of something, it ain't getting anywhere near my mouth." :lol:

Unsound @ Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:55 am

Tim's is the Bud light of coffees. Same lack of taste, and the same demographic.

raydan @ Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:50 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
I am not a coffee drinker at all. I remember years ago being told it was an acquired taste. The only thing I could think when I heard that was, "If I gotta get used to the taste of something, it ain't getting anywhere near my mouth." :lol:

Your wife must be pissed about that. 8O

OR...

Does your wife follow the same rule? 8O 8O

billypilgrim @ Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:44 am

raydan raydan:

OR...

lol. [drool]

Public_Domain @ Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:51 am

Unsound Unsound:
Tim's is the Bud light of coffees. Same lack of taste, and the same demographic.

:lol:

I've come to oppose this giant irritating monopolistic coffee giant as well.

I've stopped drinking coffee. Getting rid of vices. Last one was pop.

I like not pissing every 3 minutes.

Family is crazy for Tims. And I find your comment funny because they think Bud Light is the best beer out there.

atethepaint @ Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:35 am

Benn Benn:
DonHowson DonHowson:
I've been in the US for 14 years..I have found the coffee going downhill..

The chemical brainwashing just wore off.

I think is was Shep in another recent thread who commented that a little time living in another country helps open peoples eyes to things they took for granted back home, applies to coffee as well ;)

This is so true! I lived in South Korea for two years and when I landed back in Canada the passport control officer had a cup of Timmie's on her little podium. After the usual round of questions I asked "Where's the nearest Timmie's?" and she laughed and pointed to the escalators behind her and said "Welcome home"!

Now I'm living in Russia, the land coffee forgot, and man do I miss Timmie's! Thank god I'm coming home soon!

martin14 @ Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:51 am

Timbits are fine, they get addictive.

But the coffee ?

Coffee in Canada ?

Every once in a while, you travel to a piece of the world, and you realize.. you've been had. :lol: :lol:

Come to Italy, they'll set you up. Then the ROW just won't look the same.

Guy_Fawkes @ Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:52 am

I can attest to that, I miss my afternoon Italian espresso [drool]

redhatmamma @ Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:57 am

I love Timmies, hate Starbucks, I used to take a big can of Timmies down south with me but not this year as it has gone up too much.

DanSC @ Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:12 am

There's a Timmy Ho's in Times Square in NYC.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:38 am

raydan raydan:

OR...

Nah, that was something I never had to worry about getting used to. :wink: :mrgreen:

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:40 am

DanSC DanSC:
There's a Timmy Ho's in Times Square in NYC.

Oh heck, the things are popping up all over NY state 8O

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next