Canada Kicks Ass
What's so great about Canada ?

1  2  3  4  5 ... 8  Next

electricbuford @ Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:53 pm

Much is said regarding how little americans know about their neighbor to the north . So , this is the topic : describe what you think makes canada great and what you think americans should know about your country .

RoyalHighlander @ Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:59 pm

I'm here :lol:

BTW I made this a sticky

RoyalHighlander @ Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:59 pm

This is Trev our fearless ADMIN

Canadaka @ Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:05 pm

That is a SICK flip. WOOT! im going to whistler this weekend. There is a reason Canada rocks, we have the #1 ski resort in North America, which hopefully in joint with the best city in the world will be hosting the 2010 Winter Olympics.

Johnny-Canuck @ Fri Jan 31, 2003 4:20 pm

Exactly how good are our chances of getting the olympics? I think I am one of the few people that is not getting my hopes up on this. Even though we are one of the remaining 3, I have experienced what it is like to be optimistic about something, and not having it happen.

Fed up @ Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:56 am

:x Wake up people. CANADA SUCKS. We are over taxed, pay too much for a poor selection of consumer goods are poor in quality and over priced, pushed around by any other nation that has some stones and are letting too many immigrants into the country. There is no Canadian identity other than being a bunch of global suckers. Our government should just accept the fact that we will sooner or later become just one more state of the USA. Oh, wait, their too busy wrapped up in their own plans to screw the rest of us over to even notice. And we just keep letting them do it year after year after year. Like i said we are SUCKERS.

electricbuford @ Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:00 am

I'd be glad to trade places with you , I think you would be much happier down here .

gemini39 @ Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:12 am

Fed up Fed up:
:x Wake up people. CANADA SUCKS. We are over taxed, pay too much for a poor selection of consumer goods are poor in quality and over priced, pushed around by any other nation that has some stones and are letting too many immigrants into the country. There is no Canadian identity other than being a bunch of global suckers. Our government should just accept the fact that we will sooner or later become just one more state of the USA. Oh, wait, their too busy wrapped up in their own plans to screw the rest of us over to even notice. And we just keep letting them do it year after year after year. Like i said we are SUCKERS.

As the old saying goes...if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. If it's so bad there, why not leave then ???? Cause there just ain't no where better, that's why.

electricbuford @ Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:43 am

Ya know , I was born in florida , and have worked in a kitchen for years at my family's restaurant - so I don't mind the heat . So I'd be happy to trade with fed - up !

RoyalHighlander @ Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:58 am

Fed Up, why would you, with your connection to the military say such trash like that??

Twila @ Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:16 pm

What's so great about Canada?

The underground railway led to Canada. The TRUE land of the Free.

Canadianlad @ Wed Feb 12, 2003 3:00 pm

Because our Ballz are bigger

RoyalHighlander @ Wed Feb 12, 2003 3:48 pm

Aaron @ Wed Feb 12, 2003 4:05 pm

ABSOLUT_SS @ Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:04 pm

Hmmm, lets see...
Gas thats well over $3 bucks a gallon
Taxation without representation
Dumb-ass el presidente
cools off a bit in January
Fake currency (Canadian peso)
Three canoes @ a bottle rocket=armed forces
BIG-TIME inferiority complex
Government tells ya what ya can watch on tv
Government tells ya what ya CAN'T watch on tv
...and the no.1 reason Canada is great...
gives al qaeda, hamas, hezbollah, and all the other terrorists a box seat to watch & plan the death of innocents with imputiny, because they are people with feelings too...

1  2  3  4  5 ... 8  Next