Canada Kicks Ass
What's so great about Canada ?

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

Gangrenous @ Mon Mar 17, 2003 7:44 pm

wow. we heard ya the first time :)

Gangrenous @ Mon Mar 17, 2003 7:54 pm

second post? check page 3 of this thread. hahahaha :)

RoyalHighlander @ Tue Mar 18, 2003 5:45 am

Gangrenous Gangrenous:
second post? check page 3 of this thread. hahahaha :)

I fixed them both,,,, RH

Aaron @ Thu Mar 20, 2003 10:01 am

quote twi
My favourite is when people find out where your from and they ask if you know " john smith" cause he's from there too, you know?

That kills me! We had a commercial on tv here (BC) not too long ago where the "new"guy is asked if he knows joe blow, who also lived in Canada. He says "oh yeah, Joe Blow, he's dead"

Yea.. but the few times I asked... "do you know so and so?". they ended up knowing the person...LOL

YoungCanuck @ Mon Mar 24, 2003 6:06 pm

[color=#][font=Arial]Hah! Just the eastern provinces have snow??? I live in Manitoba, which I wouldnt count as an "eastern province" and we have load and loads of snow! I also happen to know that Saskatchewan and Alberta get lots of snow. And, so does BC... just not in the mainland(Vancouver). And here in Manitoba, it gets down to um, around -50*C, but that's a cold day. Just letting you know, so you dont come up here to Manitoba expecting an average of 2*C.. heh heh, not quite. If you want to move to Canada, move to BC, what an amazing province..I used to live there, and want to move back... just bring an umbrella.. :lol: [/font][/color]

Twila @ Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:58 am

Young Canuck, you may be surprised to know that with global warming, Vancouver has received less rain(for 2yrs now) then anytime in history. We're actually being warned that we may have water restricitons this year!

We've received 1 day of snow this winter (so far, knock on wood)and it didn't last. We've had more sunny days then cloudy!

It's just bizaare

YoungCanuck @ Tue Mar 25, 2003 3:05 pm

[color=#][font=Arial]Wow! BC just keeps getting better and better![/font][/color]

Mcpl-Ripcord @ Thu May 22, 2003 7:46 pm

A yes unitedstates what a great ambassador for his country

every word you type just proves more and more how ignorant you truly are.

polemarch1 @ Thu May 22, 2003 8:20 pm

Unitedstates your ignorance and insults will only drive Canadians who support America to the other side. Your are your own worst enemy.

polemarch1 @ Thu May 22, 2003 8:32 pm

:D BEER! :D

RoyalHighlander @ Thu May 22, 2003 9:47 pm

UnitedStates UnitedStates:
MMMmmm Molson Canada is good :D

Molson Canadian you mean :roll:

ABSOLUT_SS @ Fri May 23, 2003 3:03 pm

This fucking idiot for real?

Gangrenous @ Fri May 23, 2003 3:38 pm

I was going to ask the same question in one of the other threads he posted in. I guess you beat me to it :)

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next