Canada Kicks Ass
American deserters

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7

elk6x6 @ Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:55 am

It is funny (not really) that France, Germany, Russia, Bulgaria and Canada among others that claimed the Iraq invation was illegal, unjust, imoral and based on a lie about WMD. It appears the ones squaking the loudest are the ones deepest in the Oil for Food scam.

While Bush may have made an error about WMD, all the opposition are the biggest liers because of their involvement in the oil for food SCAM.

Mukluk @ Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:21 pm

elk6x6 elk6x6:
It is funny (not really) that France, Germany, Russia, Bulgaria and Canada among others that claimed the Iraq invation was illegal, unjust, imoral and based on a lie about WMD. It appears the ones squaking the loudest are the ones deepest in the Oil for Food scam.

While Bush may have made an error about WMD, all the opposition are the biggest liers because of their involvement in the oil for food SCAM.

Dude, Bush was so deep in the oil for food scam you could barely see the top of his pointed head. Him and Blair are the two largest culprits, and you think that everyone else is to blame?

I don't think so, Tim.

m

elk6x6 @ Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:59 pm

Mukluk,

I am not yet going to comment on Bush and Blair being involved in the "Oil For Food" scam. I have not seen any credable charges against them.

I didnt say it was every one elses fault. Fault for what??? I just said they may be bigger liers that the liberals claim Bush is.

Kersus @ Mon May 02, 2005 10:36 am

Nugga_Nu Nugga_Nu:
That or the TTC, I don't own a car.

It's funny how southern Ontario has not only the largest concentration of cars in North America, but also the largest concentration of left wing lunatics who have benefitted from the Iraq war.

Yet, the war was the excuse for oil prices going sky high. Yeah, I feel I've gained a great benefit from the war.

Cheers,

K

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7