Canada Kicks Ass
WE Charity: Lawyers, Guns and Money

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Scape @ Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:46 pm

*crickets*

This critique SHOULD of struck home and gained traction. However, as this point was raised by no other than Pierre “Are we really getting value for all of this money?” Poilievre. The guy who ran interference during 2011 Duffy scandal.

Add to this the party he represents is a LAUGHING STOCK when it comes to ethics you can see why this is something the Liberals are able to walk away from.

Nice job cons. If you had even a lick of integrity you could nail this idiot to the cross for his incompetence. As it stands your chest thumping is only playing to your own base.

Mowich @ Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:01 am

herbie herbie:
Well join the mob of those unclear of the concept and cry in your pillow when all he gets is a whack on the peepee.

Nah, I won't be crying in my pillow herbie. This will not bring down the government nor rid of us of Trudeau. What it does do is expose once again the hubris of the PM as he faces his third conflict of interest inquiry knowing full well that with a scintilla of forethought he could have easily avoided this scandal. I'll settle for that.
$1:
Seems that not getting paid NOW by the We foundation and not being part of the WE organization is not grounds enough, but simply knowing the people in charge of it is an utter crime against God.

Once again a bit of research would have revealed that it was much more than knowing the K brothers, herbie. Members of the Trudeau family were paid and paid well for speaking engagements with WE. That too is public knowledge that had you bothered or cared to find out was easily sourced.

$1:
And inventing a charity and paying yourself to run it, absolutely disgusting!

Nope - nothing at all wrong with that. What is at question are the many financial irregularities that have come to light about WE. What is at question is the why the Chairman of their board was forced to resign after asking for full disclosure of all the financial documents as was her right. What is at question is the subsequent firing of the entire board for reasons not given by the charity. What is at question is the fact that the K brothers instead of using WE charity set-up a shell company that was to administer the program. What is at question is the shady real estate dealings that the brothers engaged in. There's so much more but I won't bore you with important details that reveal the true nature of the brothers dealings.

$1:
Shit are you a Conservative or are you a Communist? Like you're all on about knowing a capitalist pig or paying yourself for your own work is a crime, yet it's a virtue in conservative, capitalist thought!

Total bull shit, herbie. I'm not on about any of that. What I am on about is this governments inability to properly vet an organization that was the only choice to administer a multi-million dollar government contract.
As the Clerk of the Privy Council was forced to admit yesterday, it never crossed his mind to question the financial viability of the charity, nor was he aware of all the red flags raised in various media articles as far back as 2019.

$1:
I don't have the slightest interest in those two clowns, the contract is off, they're charity's now fucked, the students are all fucked out of money and as I say the Nothing To Offer At All Party continues to drag out the issue as it's all they have. That's an accomplishment?

Well I do care about those two clowns as one is our PM and the other is our Minister of Finance - guess that isn't enough to make you question their integrity in this matter. Once again, the 'charity' is fucked due to their own negligence in the proper handling of their finances. If you are so fucking concerned about the 'charity' why don't you write them a check.....considering the fact that their former sponsors are fleeing the good ship WE like a pack of rats, I'm sure they could use the funds.

On a final note, in your obvious hatred of all things Conservative you conveniently fail to even acknowledge that both the NDP and the Bloc are also fully behind the inquiry.

DrCaleb @ Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:12 am

Scape Scape:
*crickets*

This critique SHOULD of struck home and gained traction. However, as this point was raised by no other than Pierre “Are we really getting value for all of this money?” Poilievre. The guy who ran interference during 2011 Duffy scandal.

Add to this the party he represents is a LAUGHING STOCK when it comes to ethics you can see why this is something the Liberals are able to walk away from.

Nice job cons. If you had even a lick of integrity you could nail this idiot to the cross for his incompetence. As it stands your chest thumping is only playing to your own base.

I've always thought Poilievre was a pompous ass. That video just confirms it.

FieryVulpine @ Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:14 am

Mowich Mowich:
Well I do care about those two clowns as one is our PM and the other is our Minister of Finance - guess that isn't enough to make you question their integrity in this matter. Once again, the 'charity' is fucked due to their own negligence in the proper handling of their finances. If you are so fucking concerned about the 'charity' why don't you write them a check.....considering the fact that their former sponsors are fleeing the good ship WE like a pack of rats, I'm sure they could use the funds.

On a final note, in your obvious hatred of all things Conservative you conveniently fail to even acknowledge that both the NDP and the Bloc are also fully behind the inquiry.

Herb's defense of the Liberals have been purely partisan. There is no real need to respond to his incoherent ravings with anything other than outright mockery as his opinions have no true value other than entertainment.

DrCaleb @ Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:23 am

{moderator hat}Just don't make it personal and we can all be friends.{/moderator hat}

raydan @ Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:26 am

raydan @ Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:28 am

One of the biggest partisans attacking someone because he's partisan... priceless. :lol:

herbie @ Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:13 am

Oh I am partisan. I did state Trudeau was wrong and Morneau even more so, but unlike a pack of frothing dogs, I pointed out they're chewing on a squeaky toy, not a grizzly bear. And doubly so because I hate conservatives so much I voted for Mulroney and Gordon Campbell when it was necessary.
A scandal would be if a politician gained money due to their position. When they left stockpiles of explosives sit for decades and kill hundreds of citizens. Or ignored Covid and killed hundreds of thousands for the stock market, pardoned convicted criminals because they were loyal friends, if their mistress turned ouYot to be a foreign spy.
You guys should be on your knees thanking God you live in a country where you can claim the colour of the PM's socks, he dressed up at a Halloween party or his wife once made a whole $1400 once is what really matters.

DrCaleb @ Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:23 am

^^^

Scape @ Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:29 pm

Bloc Québécois threatens to take down Trudeau government over growing controversies

$1:
The Bloc Québécois says if the prime minister, his chief of staff, and Finance Minister Bill Morneau don’t resign, his party is willing to move a non-confidence motion against the Trudeau government this fall in order to try and spark an election.

“We still say that they must go, we say that even more intently than we did before because the situation, and what we know of the situation, and there might still be other things to learn from this situation, points towards such an obligation toward them,” Bloc Leader Yves-François Blanchet says, adding, with growing questions around the WE Charity scandal, he doesn’t believe the Liberals are fit to govern.

DrCaleb @ Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:34 am

Pretty sure Jean Jacques Francois Jacques Jean doesn't have the votes in parliament to carry that out.

Scape @ Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:37 pm

Kielburgers 'devastated' by We Charity closure but say 'there's no one to blame'

Thanos @ Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:53 pm

Clearly the Kielbergers live in a house with no mirrors then. :roll:

herbie @ Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:43 am

So now it's September and school's back. Zero students got paid for volunteer work and a major charity is leaving Canada. Let's see Pierre Poilievre rant, toss papers in the air and celebrate the great Tory accomplishments. Maybe my grandkid can bum that $600 the irresponsible Libs sent me that I could have lived without for his tuition. Hope my hard core Tory sister who ranted about WE so much can help out all three of her daughters.... :roll:

BTW I'll be writing Mr Singh about riding on the Tory coat-tails without offering a single alternative that actually got students some money.

PluggyRug @ Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:34 am

herbie herbie:
So now it's September and school's back. Zero students got paid for volunteer work and a major charity is leaving Canada. Let's see Pierre Poilievre rant, toss papers in the air and celebrate the great Tory accomplishments. Maybe my grandkid can bum that $600 the irresponsible Libs sent me that I could have lived without for his tuition. Hope my hard core Tory sister who ranted about WE so much can help out all three of her daughters.... :roll:

BTW I'll be writing Mr Singh about riding on the Tory coat-tails without offering a single alternative that actually got students some money.

Actually zero student got paid from a major scam organisation passing itself off as a charity.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next