Canada Kicks Ass
Shots fired near Canada parliament

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 21  Next

bootlegga @ Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:52 am

andyt andyt:
bootlegga bootlegga:
andyt andyt:
The car attacker was. Didn't stop him. But yes, CSIS/RCMP need more resources to watch these guys more consistently. Still, a guy driving a car, you don't really what he's up to till he does it.

I guess your definition of "watched closely" is different from mine.

If he was watched very closely, this wouldn't have happened. The second he got out of the car with a long arm the cops watching him would have taken him down.

Christ Boots. The guy with the car who ran down the soldiers. Try to keep up, will ya.

No these guys (sounds like more than one) obviously weren't watched closely enough. The parliament hill shooter actually commandeered a car to drive up to where he did the shooting. Ie he must have been walking around with a rifle for a bit first. Maybe took the bus.

He wasn't being watched closely either.

But I'd be willing to bet that won't be the case going forward...

DrCaleb @ Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:52 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I'd be the first up against the wall in the New Order.

Wouldn't it be disappointing if you weren't? :?:

I know! If I wasn't, then I'm not doing anything interesting! :twisted:

Thanos @ Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:53 am

Benn Benn:
Last I knew the military is not allowed (under some act defense?) to walk the streets with live firearms unless martial law is invoked. Could be wrong.

"Typical Harper move, putting armed soldiers on the streets"

- average CBC reader comment, Oct 22 2014 :|

martin14 @ Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:54 am

Thanos Thanos:
Benn Benn:
Last I knew the military is not allowed (under some act defense?) to walk the streets with live firearms unless martial law is invoked. Could be wrong.

Man, just stop reading the CBC, it only winds you up.

I stopped years ago.

DrCaleb @ Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:55 am

andyt andyt:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I'd be the first up against the wall in the New Order.

They are already monitoring these guys. Do you want that to stop too, or is 12/5 OK with you?

Having trouble with the definition of 'Everybody'? Give CSIS/RCMP or CSEC unlimited funding, and that's exactly what you'd have.

Thanos @ Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:58 am

martin14 martin14:
Thanos Thanos:
Benn Benn:

Man, just stop reading the CBC, it only winds you up.

I stopped years ago.

Wouldn't care if the CBC were a private corp that funded themselves. The part though where the rest of us are paying taxes so terrorist-supporting scum have a forum to go to where they can spout their filth leaves me absolutely fucking livid. :evil:

DrCaleb @ Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:00 am

andyt andyt:
It will make it much harder for them to get. Why do you think these guys didn't use automatic weapons - a little squeamish about killing too many people?

Reports are that he used a shotgun. A Saiga or an AA-12 isn't a rare thing south of the border. My guess is he didn't have one because he didn't try very hard.

xerxes @ Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:00 am

The comments on CBC articles are no different from any other retarded bleatings from comments sections on the Internet. YouTube anyone?

DrCaleb @ Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 am

Thanos Thanos:
Wouldn't care if the CBC were a private corp that funded themselves. The part though where the rest of us are paying taxes so terrorist-supporting scum have a forum to go to where they can spout their filth leaves me absolutely fucking livid. :evil:

Wait . . you blame the CBC for the people posting on it? How does that make sense?

Benn @ Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:02 am

Hyack Hyack:
The only good news I've heard lately aside from the bad guy being shot was that the soldier shot at the War Memorial is still with us, condition unknown, but so far hanging in.

Jason Kenny is sending Twitter condolences to the soldiers family. Other sources saying now he's dead. :( He was from Hamilton.

martin14 @ Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:06 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Thanos Thanos:

Wait . . you blame the CBC for the people posting on it? How does that make sense?

The CBC usually disables comments when any hot story pops up.

They get routinely criticized for it.

Today, I guess they decided to let the shit fly; today of all days

not allowing comments is the right thing to do.

xerxes @ Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:06 am

As far as Ive heard the soldiers is still alive.

The shooter on the other hand, has died apparently. Thanks to the good aim of parliaments Sargeant at arms.

BartSimpson @ Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:07 am

Benn Benn:
Jason Kenny is sending Twitter condolences to the soldiers family. Other sources saying now he's dead. :( He was from Hamilton.

Oh, hell. :cry:

Tricks @ Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:07 am

Bravo Zulu to Sgt at Arms Kevin Vickers for putting the fucker down at Parliament.

martin14 @ Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:08 am

Katie Pavlich @KatiePavlich ยท 54s 54 seconds ago

Once again, bad guy with a gun stopped by a good guy with a gun. Well done Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers http://ow.ly/DaT7Q

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 21  Next