Canada Kicks Ass
Games you are looking forward to

Previous  1 ... 9  10  11  12  13  14  15 ... 31  Next

llama66 @ Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:54 pm

I just bought "Hell Let Loose". Jesus Christ. Intense.

stratos @ Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:16 am

Any suggestion for single player action games online. A story arc like star wars SWTOR is fine or like the link llama66 posted but with solo player action not just a multi player game

DrCaleb @ Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:19 am

So, I've been playing "No Mans' Sky" in VR for about a month.

It's absolutely fantastic! I loved the game before, but natively supporting VR makes it simply on another level. Blasting off from a planet, and flying over it, or blasting off to orbit to meet up with your Capital ship and fleet - and being able to move your head to look around, and having the stereo vision that gives the depth perception to go with it is almost a religious experience.

It totally immerses you in the game. Not to mention all the other things they added to the game with the "Beyond" update. Power systems for bases, farming animals, taming animals! Pretty cool stuff.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:18 am

$1:
While you wait for Half-Life: Alyx, catch up on every classic Half-Life game for free

Half-Life: Alyx will launch in March 2020 for PC-based VR headsets, but right now, Valve is giving gamers the opportunity to catch up on (almost) everything Half-Life-related at no expense. For the next two months, each of the Half-Life games will be free to play on Steam. This is basically a two-month-long trial; you won’t get to keep these games. Every game is compatible with Windows, Linux, and macOS (though all of these games are 32-bit apps, which means they don’t work on macOS 10.15 Catalina).

https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/21/2107 ... x-giveaway

xerxes @ Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:20 pm

Goddamn this looks so good. Though, if I had a gripe, it's the voice acting. It sounds so low budget; like the Jackie Chan movies I used to watch when he was way younger and didn't speak English. I know it'd be too much to ask to have pros like Pixar who do the import dubs of Miyazaki movies do them. But still....

DrCaleb @ Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:29 am

BartSimpson @ Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:44 am

I'm looking forward to Battlefield Six because Five sucked ass. :|

DrCaleb @ Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:53 am

It's weird how we do that, right? "I'm looking forward to COD:Advanced Warfare, because COD:Ghosts sucked so much." "I'm looking forward to COD:BlackOps3 because Advanced Warfare sucked so much." "I'm looking forward to COD:WWII because Black Ops 3 Sucked so much." "Oh! COD:WWII is not bad!""

raydan @ Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:05 am

Can't wait until the next Ghost-buster movie, because the last one sucked real time.

Tricks @ Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:23 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I'm looking forward to Battlefield Six because Five sucked ass. :|

Yes. Yes it did. Though nothing this year, launch window is April 2021 and March 2022.

Tricks @ Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:25 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
It's weird how we do that, right? "I'm looking forward to COD:Advanced Warfare, because COD:Ghosts sucked so much." "I'm looking forward to COD:BlackOps3 because Advanced Warfare sucked so much." "I'm looking forward to COD:WWII because Black Ops 3 Sucked so much." "Oh! COD:WWII is not bad!""

Battlefield hasn't been that way, this is probably the first "bad" one they've had in a few generations.

I expect it will continue however.

DrCaleb @ Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:45 am

"Pistol Whip" did another update. It's wild!

And Steam has 59 game demos free to play till Monday.

Steam’s new slew of 59 free demos is a perfect quarantine “game expo”

PluggyRug @ Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:21 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Just looked up the specs on latest COD it's 147G. 8O

DrCaleb @ Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:18 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

One of the reasons I stopped playing it was the ~50GB per month updates that threatened to put my over the artificial cap my ISP inflicts on me.

If they can't get it right the first time, fuck off.

Freakinoldguy @ Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:32 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
PluggyRug PluggyRug:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

One of the reasons I stopped playing it was the ~50GB per month updates that threatened to put my over the artificial cap my ISP inflicts on me.

If they can't get it right the first time, fuck off.

Won't happen. They like EA have decided to make their customers the beta testers for their games. It saves a shitload of money and then you get to charge the people who found the bugs, cheats and hacks for you, even more money to get the fixes that have been disguised as addons.

Previous  1 ... 9  10  11  12  13  14  15 ... 31  Next