Canada Kicks Ass
MPs topple Liberal government, trigger election

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

Elvis @ Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:58 pm

What do people find so scary about Harper?
Click it :lol:

ziggy @ Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:18 pm

Google liberal scandals and pc scandals and then try and explain what's so scary about Harper?

At least the pc's are not running around spending the taxpayers money like drunken sailors to buy votes.

ziggy @ Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:28 pm

lily lily:
You don't think they would be if they were the ones currently in power?

I'm not afraid of Harper - but I don't trust him. I admit to being a tad frightened of some of his supporters, though. I've read their forums. 8O

Why? He's one of the more honest politicians around.

What's so scary about him? No one seems to know,are people scared of having honest government after ten years of corruption and blatant in your face lies?

IkeaMan @ Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:32 pm

Elvis Elvis:

Have NO FEAR Harper is here! ROTFL ROTFL All joking aside....Canada's next PM!

Streaker @ Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:36 pm

Judging by Elvis' pic I think even poor Laureen must find Stephen a little scary!

ziggy @ Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:39 pm

lily lily:
I've seen honest politicians - my former (liberal) MLA was one.

I don't really trust any politician - I think they're all liars who, if not corrupt yet... will be.

What's with Harper? I don't know. There's "something" about him. Lame answer, I know, but sometimes you just have to trust your instincts.

That, and like I said - I don't trust a lot of his supporters.

Every party has their nutbars,thats what killed Alberta's seperation movements and the reform party.

So something about him is enough to throw support to a party that lies and uses your money to buy votes? At least Harper says where he stands without dithering.

ziggy @ Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:41 pm

IkeaMan IkeaMan:
Elvis Elvis:

Have NO FEAR Harper is here! ROTFL ROTFL All joking aside....Canada's next PM!

Went back and clicked it,looks like he at least has some balls.

jabbermonkey @ Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:45 pm

The 100 mill that that Liberals squandered over the sponsership scandal is a drop in the bucket when compared to the great shape our economy has been in since Chretien was elected. Id make that tradeoff anyday of the week

IkeaMan @ Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:06 pm

lily lily:
$1:
So something about him is enough to throw support to a party that lies and uses your money to buy votes? At least Harper says where he stands without dithering.

Harper's done his share of waffling... and I expect he'll do even more if/when he's elected.

Doesn't matter how I vote anyway - my riding is firmly Conservative.

I'm with your vote! R=UP

ziggy @ Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:18 pm

IkeaMan IkeaMan:
lily lily:
$1:

Harper's done his share of waffling... and I expect he'll do even more if/when he's elected.

Doesn't matter how I vote anyway - my riding is firmly Conservative.

I'm with your vote! R=UP

Should have watched Ralph today,think he's back on the sauce.If he isnt he should be.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next