Canada Kicks Ass
Omnibus COVID-19 virus discussion thread

Previous  1 ... 487  488  489  490  491  492  493 ... 533  Next

Thanos @ Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:16 pm

Definitely not the flu or Norwalk. The symptoms aren't advancing into really bad territory. My throat is better, not so dry or tickly. I had really bad burst of nausea last night but they've gone away too though. I know the flu all too well and this ain't it. If it were the flu then right now I'd be spewing more mucous around than Slimer did in Ghostbusters. PDT_Armataz_01_32

What'd they do at Coutts? Blow up a weigh station in protest for the "tyranny" it represents? Start yelling "sheeple!", "ZOG", and "Agenda 21!" at the border guards? :evil:

Strutz @ Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:00 pm

Take it easy and get lots of rest Thanos and I hope you feel better soon!

My booster appt is this Friday. The soonest I could get after being notified I could book and on the 1st of my 2 days off just in case I have the sore arm I had on my 1st and 2nd shots.

raydan @ Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:10 pm

Strutz Strutz:

My booster appt is this Friday. The soonest I could get after being notified I could book and on the 1st of my 2 days off just in case I have the sore arm I had on my 1st and 2nd shots.

My booster is Wednesday.

Thanos @ Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:35 am

Strutz Strutz:

Thank you. You guys are all awesome. Take care of yourselves to. [B-o]

DrCaleb @ Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:10 am

Thanos Thanos:
What'd they do at Coutts? Blow up a weigh station in protest for the "tyranny" it represents?

random-insanity-f16/omnibus-freedumb-convoy-thread-t125932-90.html#p2402929

Glad you are feeling better. [B-o]

DrCaleb @ Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:56 am

$1:
Western University prof says colleague spreading vaccine misinformation is hiding behind academic freedom

A professor at Western University in London, Ont., is accusing a colleague of hiding behind the protections of academic freedom to spread misinformation about the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and other public health measures.

"Academic freedom comes with academic responsibilities," said Jacob Shelley, who holds a joint appointment with Western's faculty of law and the school of health studies, and directs the school's Health Ethics, Law & Policy lab. "That means having integrity in our research, not just to say whatever the hell we want."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/w ... -1.6330184

DrCaleb @ Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:29 am

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has tested positive for COVID-19

housewife @ Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:35 am

Thanos. Glad you’re feeling better.

Zipperfish @ Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:15 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Definitely not the flu or Norwalk. The symptoms aren't advancing into really bad territory. My throat is better, not so dry or tickly. I had really bad burst of nausea last night but they've gone away too though. I know the flu all too well and this ain't it. If it were the flu then right now I'd be spewing more mucous around than Slimer did in Ghostbusters. PDT_Armataz_01_32

What'd they do at Coutts? Blow up a weigh station in protest for the "tyranny" it represents? Start yelling "sheeple!", "ZOG", and "Agenda 21!" at the border guards? :evil:

Zounds! Sorry to hear this, and hope you are feeling better real soon.

raydan @ Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:38 pm

No mere virus stands a chance against Thanos... :evil:

Scape @ Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:43 pm

Scape @ Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:30 pm

Zipperfish @ Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:10 pm

raydan raydan:
No mere virus stands a chance against Thanos... :evil:

The air around him is replete with viruses pulling a hasty retreat.

rickc @ Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:02 pm

Thanos Thanos:
And I've got omicron too now. Started with a tickly throat last night. Occasional runny nose. Dry coughing. And in the last few hours non-sleepy fatigue set in, some muscle aches in my shoulders, and a fucked up little sort of quasi-delirious just-got-stoned strobe-effect in my vision.

I'm not mad. Not even scared. It had to happen. I go out every day so my odds of eventually getting it were pretty much 100%. And my last vaxx was long enough ago that it definitely wouldn't have been strong enough at this point to do the job. My fault because I've been delaying getting the booster for far too long.

I think I'll be OK. I've had much worse flus by this stage where my throat would be in agony and my sinuses getting clogged. So far this is tolerable, and knock on wood it won't get too out of hand.

I'm evil enough right at this moment to consider going out tomorrow if there's one of those disgusting FREEDUMB rallies happening. Pretend I'm one of them. Go through the crowd, maskless of course, and mingle as close as possible to as many of the bastards that I could. Move towards any microphone. Ask my fellow patriotic "heroes" if I could say a few words to them. Look at their putrid faces and their piggish eyes as the watch in anticipation of me saying we should shoot Trudeau or how good QAnon is or how we've got it worse than anyone in Treblinka or Majdanek ever did. And then tell them I'm sick as fuck with COVID, I've been around all "you c***suckers" for hours, and I genuinely hope I infected as many of the vile disgusting bastards as I possibly could. Then laugh like a genuine fucking maniac at them as I either get taken away by the cops or disappear beneath a writhing forest of the fuckers' fists. I'd be satisfied with both outcomes right now.

I hate them all. And I never want to stop hating them. I genuinely hate every single horrible evil brain-dead fucking one of them. After what their fellow travelers did at the Cenotaph and the homeless shelter and the Terry Fox statue? NO FORGIVENESS. Never, not for a single fucking one of them. If I had the power to hurt every one of them as much as I could I would not hesitate, no matter how genuinely atrocious the damage they felt was. I want to break them.

$1:
......and he piled upon the whale's white hump, the firestorm of sum of all the rage pure ever felt by every single one like him, in all of humanity's dreadful and agonizing time on this wretched world, who had to suffer knowing that so many vile, so many hateful, and so many indifferent composed such a huge fraction of his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.....

"Moby Dick"

Herman Melville, providing the background
Thanos of CKA, providing that much more venom & rage into the moment

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

R=UP
Dude thats fucking awesome!!! Whoever said that revenge is a dish best served cold obviously never felt the need to exact some righteous revenge. Revenge should be served HOT, just like you described. If there were any real justice in the universe the scenario you just described would play out to its fullest and be videotaped for the whole world to see. If only to plant the seed of doubt in every covid deniers mind about who is around them. Maybe they would be a little more careful with their lives.

It would be optimal if you had your booster shot, but if my decrepit old ass could beat covid in a weekish, than it stands no chance whatsoever against you. Get some rest and beat this quick champ! Everyone is pulling for you.

Scape @ Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:04 pm

Previous  1 ... 487  488  489  490  491  492  493 ... 533  Next