Canada Kicks Ass
Hockey night in Canada

Previous  1 ... 40  41  42  43  44  45  46 ... 49  Next

Alta_redneck @ Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:46 pm

Mowich Mowich:
Thanos Thanos:
Just thinking of the laugh values when Phil Kessel, another good player demonized by the idiotic Toronto media and fans, holds his first Cup up as a Penguin. Hee hee hee!

Phil Kessel has found a team that not only values his abilities but is able to make the best use of them. He has been a monster for the Penguins and deserves so much credit. He's the leading scorer for the Pens and is all over the ice making opportunities out of nothing. I am so happy he was traded to the Pens though I had my doubts at first but he quickly allayed them. He's in the running for the Con Smythe trophy and I wouldn't be disappointed if they gave it to him instead of Sid. The Thrill is back and he's a Penguin.

I'm not sure if your here talking like that, without the play of Murray in net during the east final.

Mowich @ Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:08 am

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
Mowich Mowich:
Thanos Thanos:
Just thinking of the laugh values when Phil Kessel, another good player demonized by the idiotic Toronto media and fans, holds his first Cup up as a Penguin. Hee hee hee!

Phil Kessel has found a team that not only values his abilities but is able to make the best use of them. He has been a monster for the Penguins and deserves so much credit. He's the leading scorer for the Pens and is all over the ice making opportunities out of nothing. I am so happy he was traded to the Pens though I had my doubts at first but he quickly allayed them. He's in the running for the Con Smythe trophy and I wouldn't be disappointed if they gave it to him instead of Sid. The Thrill is back and he's a Penguin.

I'm not sure if your here talking like that, without the play of Murray in net during the east final.

Oh don't get me wrong, Alta..........Phil hasn't got us to Game 5 all by himself. Matt Murray is a star in his own right and he too is the one of the reason we reached the final but then so are all the other players on the team - each line is a danger to score at any given time. So while I am happy about Phil, I am also happy that the Penguins as a TEAM are a smooth tight knit machine that is about to roll over the Sharks for the Cup - I earnestly hope. :)

2Cdo @ Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:58 am

Mowich Mowich:
I am also happy that the Penguins as a TEAM are a smooth tight knit machine that is about to roll over the Sharks for the Cup - I earnestly hope. :)

I say the only way San Jose can win this series is if the Penguins plane crashes and kills the entire team. 8O

And that aint gonna happen.

Mowich @ Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:19 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Mowich Mowich:
I am also happy that the Penguins as a TEAM are a smooth tight knit machine that is about to roll over the Sharks for the Cup - I earnestly hope. :)

I say the only way San Jose can win this series is if the Penguins plane crashes and kills the entire team. 8O

In that case I'm real happy they were all safely back at home before you wrote that. :D

Mowich @ Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Mowich Mowich:

Ooops, double post. :oops:

Mowich @ Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:09 pm

Man...........full credit to the Sharks, most especially, to Martin Jones. I've seen some great goal tending but tonight I saw some of the best. My Pens came out the gate slow allowing the Sharks to strike, and strike first and fast and then, Martin closed the door and that basically was that. The Pens gave full value except for those really important first few minutes. The Sharks deserve to take this one home.

The Sharks continue to make the series interesting ..............and create more revenue for the league.

Mowich @ Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 pm

I live in BC, I am not out on the streets of Pittsburgh or filling a seat at the Consol Energy Center, thus have much less invested in seeing the Pens win the Cup tonight. Personally, seeing the series extended is just added excitement. That said, I support a CFL team that is last in the league when it comes to winning Grey Cups, so I well understand what it meant to Pittsburgh fans that the team win at home. Now I am hoping that it goes to 7 games.

2Cdo @ Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:25 am

Mowich Mowich:
Man...........full credit to the Sharks, most especially, to Martin Jones. I've seen some great goal tending but tonight I saw some of the best. My Pens came out the gate slow allowing the Sharks to strike, and strike first and fast and then, Martin closed the door and that basically was that. The Pens gave full value except for those really important first few minutes. The Sharks deserve to take this one home.

The Sharks continue to make the series interesting ..............and create more revenue for the league.

Yeah, he's the only reason they're heading back to San Jose. The kid made some saves tonight that science could prove were impossible to make. 8O

Strutz @ Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:13 am

LOL. I knew they'd win last night. There's no way that the final round would go in 5 games.

It'll be a 7-gamer and it could go either way.

2Cdo @ Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:01 pm

Congratulations to the Penguins on a well deserved Stanley Cup.

Mowich @ Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:22 pm

7 years to the day that Captain Sidney Crosby last hoisted the Cup, the Pittsburgh Penguins get to celebrate a wonderful victory once again. Thank you Penguins for a wonderful finish to the year.

Alta_redneck @ Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:54 pm

Man Sid has quite the list of hardware, enjoy their Cup win Mo

Mowich @ Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:03 am

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
Man Sid has quite the list of hardware, enjoy their Cup win Mo

It was a long seven years, Alta. For awhile after he suffered the concussion and then the broken jaw, I wasn't sure he would be able to get back in winning form. In the early going this season things were looking pretty darn dismal for the team - they just couldn't get any momentum and were almost at the bottom of the league. I'd about written them off again this year.

What happened between December of last year and last night when the Penguins once again hoisted the Cup is almost like a mini-miracle for many of us Pens fans. I give so much credit to Mike Sullivan and the Pens organization for putting together a group of guys that played their hearts out through the play-offs and are so deserving of the victory they celebrate today.

BRAH @ Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:35 am

Meh.

Mowich @ Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:03 pm

Thank you for posting that photo, BRAH. I still don't know how to do that here. Yep, those our my guys, my team, my Penguins and they RULE.

Previous  1 ... 40  41  42  43  44  45  46 ... 49  Next