Canada Kicks Ass
Hockey night in Canada

Previous  1 ... 42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  Next

Alta_redneck @ Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:59 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
Matthews 4th goal makes him the first player in NHL history to score 4 goals in his first game.

And there's 1 more period to go.

Toronto might actually do something this year. I know it's only 1 game but this kid is something special.

I wasn't believing the all the build up, but he looks like he is the real deal

xerxes @ Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:35 pm

And despite all the hubbub around Matthews tonight, order in the universe was restored as the Leafs still lost.

Alta_redneck @ Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:03 pm

Big time bad luck for Buffalo, first Jack Eichel suffers a high ankle sprain and last night Evander Kane broken ribs and will be out for months.

Edit for injury update: 3 broken ribs.

Hyack @ Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:12 pm

Yep, that's definitely gonna leave a mark........ouch!!

Alta_redneck @ Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:58 pm

The Lucic factor, Oilers spotted Buffalo a 2 - 0, the McDavid line is invisible until Lucic takes a late shot on the Buffalo goal after the whistle, with 6:00 minutes to play. Period ends tied 2 - 2. The little brewhaha after the late shot was what everyone needed.

Alta_redneck @ Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:36 pm

Unfortunately Talbot isn't having the of a life time, Sheesh, he let one in from the other side of centre ice.

Alta_redneck @ Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:52 pm

That was an attitude adjustment game.....................and an ass kicking [B-o]

raydan @ Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:11 pm

Montreal scores 2 in the third to beat the Bruins at Boston... even out-shooting someone for a change.

What I like is that 4 goals a game average after 5 games. [cheer]

What scares me is that this is how they started last year. 8O

2Cdo @ Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:59 am

raydan raydan:
Montreal scores 2 in the third to beat the Bruins at Boston... even out-shooting someone for a change.

What I like is that 4 goals a game average after 5 games. [cheer]

What scares me is that this is how they started last year. 8O

The Habs played a solid game last night, and I knew they would be a better team trading Subban for Webber.

Alta_redneck @ Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:53 am

The outdoor game in Winnipeg has been delayed due to sunshine, no one seems to want to stick their neck out and predict the new start time.

martin14 @ Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:27 pm

The outdoor game in Winnipeg has been delayed due to sunshine, no one seems to want to stick their neck out and predict the new start time.

"it's too warm in Winnipeg"

Never heard that before. :lol:

Looks like they will try for 4pm.

Alta_redneck @ Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:40 pm

martin14 martin14:

"it's too warm in Winnipeg"

Never heard that before. :lol:

Looks like they will try for 4pm.

yeah, how come they can do this in California and then have troubles in Winterpeg.

raydan @ Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:20 pm

I wonder how the Weber/Subban trade haters are feeling now? :lol:

raydan @ Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:32 pm

Watching the Leafs last year was a yawn fest, this year you sit up and take notice. 8O

2Cdo @ Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:50 pm

raydan raydan:
I wonder how the Weber/Subban trade haters are feeling now? :lol:

I hate tooting my own horn but I did say this made the Habs a better team. 8)

And the Bruins actually played a decent game tonight. Not a very good or great game but decent enough for 2 points.

Previous  1 ... 42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  Next