Canada Kicks Ass
Connect the Dots . . .Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

UglyYank @ Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:10 pm

Rev,

I must have struck a cord:)

Rev_Blair @ Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:09 am

Nah, you aren't bright enough to play anything as complicated as a chord, either.

What I gave you is an overview of what people around the world are saying about the USA right now. They hate your president and your ignorant answer is always the same...that he's your president so it doesn't concern us. If you were a minor country that was staying within its own borders that position might have some merit. That is quite demonstrably not the case though. Bush's policies are harming people all over the planet on an ongoing basis.

-Mario- @ Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:20 am

For the original topic....
There is no dots to be connected. Just two different pictures. 8O
-M-

Rev_Blair @ Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:41 am

No dots at all, Mario. The majority of Bush supporters still believe there is though. They also believe not only that Saddam had WMD, but that the US has found those weapons. It's hard to deal with such willful ignorance, but there it is.

-Mario- @ Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:30 am

And the bastard is still in power... what is next, Syria.

The amount of crap this dictator has done... you would think that in impechement you be imminent.

Another 4 years... :cry:

Rev_Blair @ Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:56 am

I think Iran will be next. Bush has been making a lot of noise about them and PNAC has been openly agitating for an attack there. I would expect that the rhetoric will slowly build up and then a massive bombing campaign by joint US/Israeli forces (nobody else will want to take part) will begin sometime between the Iraqi elections and next fall. The justification will be two-fold...WMD and insurgents coming over the border and fighting in Iraq.

It's going to be pretty bad though...the US doesn't have the troops to spare and Iran is not Iraq...they will meet massive opposition from modern weapons, likely including WMD.

That will cause two things to happen...the EU is going to be really pissed at the US. They need oil too, and Iran is one of their suppliers. It will also galvanise Middle Eastern public opinion against the US and pro-US governments in the area are going to have trouble hanging on. It will also destroy the democratic movement within Iran, but the US doesn't care about democracy.

UglyYank @ Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:56 pm

Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
What I gave you is an overview of what people around the world are saying about the USA right now. They hate your president and your ignorant answer is always the same...that he's your president so it doesn't concern us. If you were a minor country that was staying within its own borders that position might have some merit. That is quite demonstrably not the case though. Bush's policies are harming people all over the planet on an ongoing basis.

I understand your anger, it's the hatred that escapes me. Being from a lesser nation with little input on American policy, I can certainly understand how completely powerless you feel. It honestly matters very little what foreign leftists think about the president. Incessant juvenile whining about America from deluded idiots who believe everything negative they read or hear, is a waste of time. Talk about ignorance.

As the president said this morning. He will work with and embrace those that share in his ideals. That is why we Americans elected him. Everyone else is in for four years of teeth gnashing and hand wringing. I suggestion to you is stock up on the weed and fill the cupboards with booze, you're gonna need it.

UglyYank @ Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:31 pm

Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
I think Iran will be next. Bush has been making a lot of noise about them and PNAC has been openly agitating for an attack there. I would expect that the rhetoric will slowly build up and then a massive bombing campaign by joint US/Israeli forces (nobody else will want to take part) will begin sometime between the Iraqi elections and next fall. The justification will be two-fold...WMD and insurgents coming over the border and fighting in Iraq.

It's going to be pretty bad though...the US doesn't have the troops to spare and Iran is not Iraq...they will meet massive opposition from modern weapons, likely including WMD.

That will cause two things to happen...the EU is going to be really pissed at the US. They need oil too, and Iran is one of their suppliers. It will also galvanise Middle Eastern public opinion against the US and pro-US governments in the area are going to have trouble hanging on. It will also destroy the democratic movement within Iran, but the US doesn't care about democracy.

Maybe the president can put enough pressure on France, Germany and Russia, to have them stop assisting Iran in their nuclear embitions. It would go a long way in preventing the Islamist radicals from obtaining nuclear weapons. If France is serious about "working with the US" then a military solution seems less likely.

If the leftist maggots get their way, a military solution is the only thing we have in combating the spread of WMD.

QBC @ Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:44 pm

Some people may believe everything negative they hear about the US and it's president and I'm more than sure that not all of it's true, but to close your eyes and ears and follow blindly as you seem to do and say Yank is foolhardy. An old saying that I firmly believe, " Believe only 1/4 of what you hear, 1/3 of what you read and only 1/2 of what you see." When it come to politics, these are words to live by. I voted for Paul Martin in the Canadian election, do you think I believe everything that come out of his mouth? Hell no, he's a politician and they all bullshit. I just thought he wouldn't screw up my country near as much as the guy from the Alliance party would have. When we follow our government blindly things like Hitler, Stalin and Mao happen.

There is liittle or no connection between Bin Ladden and Saddam. Saddam wanted power and money and had the big ego, Bin laden is a religious nut and those two would get along like oil and water.

Rev_Blair @ Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:54 pm

I listened to Bush's speech today, Ugly Yank. Bush basically said that he was going to bomb whoever the hell he wanted, take what he felt like, and the world could kiss his ass. Doesn't sound to me like he's trying to be conciliatory in the least.

If you think you have any real allies left on this planet you are sadly mistaken, Ugly Yank. The really scary thing about that is that the day after 9-11 you had most of the planet on your side. It takes an incompetent moron...like George or you...to blow that kind of support all to hell.

Your arrogance in thinking that the rest of the world won't oppose you...shut you down...if Bush continues to rape the world is pitiful.

UglyYank @ Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:39 pm

QBCguy QBCguy:
Some people may believe everything negative they hear about the US and it's president and I'm more than sure that not all of it's true, but to close your eyes and ears and follow blindly as you seem to do and say Yank is foolhardy. An old saying that I firmly believe, " Believe only 1/4 of what you hear, 1/3 of what you read and only 1/2 of what you see." When it come to politics, these are words to live by. I voted for Paul Martin in the Canadian election, do you think I believe everything that come out of his mouth? Hell no, he's a politician and they all bullshit. I just thought he wouldn't screw up my country near as much as the guy from the Alliance party would have. When we follow our government blindly things like Hitler, Stalin and Mao happen.

There is liittle or no connection between Bin Ladden and Saddam. Saddam wanted power and money and had the big ego, Bin laden is a religious nut and those two would get along like oil and water.

QBC,

There isn't one example of where I said, or even hinted, at following the president in lock-step. There are issues in which I disagree with him and his policies. Conversly, I do not buy into this notion that he is wrong all the time or "evil" in the eyes of the demented left. I will defend or give an alternate view of the president as necessary as I enjoy debating and/or discussing the various topics made available on CKA. (I avoid Canadain Polictics, for example, because it has zero impact on me so therefore have I nothing to say)

Now, we can debate ad nauseam the merits, or lack of merits, on the reason(s) the president used to engage Saddam. The fact remains, the president seen an impending threat from a supporter of terrorism, that threat had WMD's, that threat used WMD's, the threat of terrorism was real as we seen in Sept. 2001. Having that in mind, the president did what he did. Presidents elected in the US have a primary jog of defending the nation. That's an American decision. We as a people will not seek nor will we ask permission of anyone in defending this nation. The moronic leftists will simply have to get over it.

Was the president wrong? Maybe. But I am not going to condemn him for it or resort to calling him silly names or vomiting the mantra of the dumb***es on the left.

Rev_Blair @ Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:48 pm

$1:
The fact remains, the president seen an impending threat from a supporter of terrorism, that threat had WMD's, that threat used WMD's, the threat of terrorism was real as we seen in Sept. 2001.

So where are these weapons of mass destruction? The UN inspectors said they weren't there but Georgie refused to listen. He launched an illegal invasion using those nonexistent weapons as an excuse. He did that against international laws and conventions. That makes him a war criminal.

He did not protect the people or infrastructure of Iraq after the invasion. That is also against international laws and conventions. Two counts of war crimes.

HRW just released this. While it isn't a war crime it does show, once again, that Bush was headed for the oil and didn't care about anything else, not even building a case against Saddam.

You are running your SUV on blood, Ugly Yank. Cheer your president on for that.

UglyYank @ Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:54 pm

Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
I listened to Bush's speech today, Ugly Yank. Bush basically said that he was going to bomb whoever the hell he wanted, take what he felt like, and the world could kiss his ass. Doesn't sound to me like he's trying to be conciliatory in the least.

If you think you have any real allies left on this planet you are sadly mistaken, Ugly Yank. The really scary thing about that is that the day after 9-11 you had most of the planet on your side. It takes an incompetent moron...like George or you...to blow that kind of support all to hell.

Your arrogance in thinking that the rest of the world won't oppose you...shut you down...if Bush continues to rape the world is pitiful.

I don't doubt you heard that. Prolonged exposure to pharmaceuticals does have an impact.

UglyYank @ Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:03 pm

Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
$1:
The fact remains, the president seen an impending threat from a supporter of terrorism, that threat had WMD's, that threat used WMD's, the threat of terrorism was real as we seen in Sept. 2001.

So where are these weapons of mass destruction? The UN inspectors said they weren't there but Georgie refused to listen. He launched an illegal invasion using those nonexistent weapons as an excuse. He did that against international laws and conventions. That makes him a war criminal.

He did not protect the people or infrastructure of Iraq after the invasion. That is also against international laws and conventions. Two counts of war crimes.

HRW just released this. While it isn't a war crime it does show, once again, that Bush was headed for the oil and didn't care about anything else, not even building a case against Saddam.

I wish my SUV ran on bull*hit.

pillowyoureyes @ Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:36 pm

UglyYank UglyYank:
Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
$1:

I wish my SUV ran on bull*hit.

Which one of the facts that Rev mentioned do you believe is bull shit?

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next