Canada Kicks Ass
What are you drinking?

Previous  1 ... 18  19  20  21  22  23  24 ... 34  Next

Zipperfish @ Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:56 am

raydan raydan:
I did not know that Iron Maiden made beer... and yes, this is what I'm drinking right now.

ooh, where can I get those!

raydan @ Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
ooh, where can I get those!

SAQ (Quebec Alcohol Corporation) stores here in Québec.

raydan @ Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Belgium beer... [drool]

BartSimpson @ Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Ooooh, that looks good! [B-o]

Myself, Mrs. Bart gave me a bottle of kirschwasser (cherry liquor) and I am LOVING it!!!

Strutz @ Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:36 pm

Just came back from a long snowy walk in the local park. There was only one thing that would do upon getting home...

A hot rum toddy [drool]

DrCaleb @ Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:00 am

Made a drink last night called a 'Negroni'. It looked good!

One part Sweet Vermouth, one part Campari, one part Gin. Garnish with an orange slice.

Worst thing I've drank all year, and that includes siphoning gas for my leaf blower.

Like lightly cherry flavoured paint thinner. PDT_Armataz_01_32 Had to wash my mouth out with La Trapp Quadruple. ;)

raydan @ Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:14 pm

10 year old port wine. :D

Strutz @ Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:41 am

Irish cream with a shot of coffee.

:mrgreen:

raydan @ Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Fortified cider.... first time I've tried this. [drool]

herbie @ Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Soon as the kids leave I'm gonna have some Gibson's & Coke Zero... and cancel those fucking idiotic kids channels

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:24 pm

Rootbeer Schnapps.

BartSimpson @ Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:57 pm

It's going to be Costa Rican sugar cane vodka tonight! [B-o]

Strutz @ Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Vodka martini.

herbie @ Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Got them to the train. How about this, a chunk of sidewalk beside the track with no cover. Hubs locked to get to it, the station's been there for over a hundred years - one block from the main hotel. Not fucking even paved. No sheltered area at all to wait. In winter, the guy who bought the station and turned it into a shop plows out a spot for people to wait and if things are slow makes a newbie shovel a path to the tracks.
Fucking bullshit. Turn the service into this, then no one uses it ao you can PROVE that trains are bad and unload them!
Just like how they kept cutting the hours of the BC Liquor stores trying to drive down sales and prove they should be got rid of. Didn't work well, cuz most people here won't pay an extra $5 a six pack or bottle. They actually extended hours and are open Sunday now!
BTW: people who don't live in Vanderhoof nickname it Hooterville Junction. Our friends there give us dirty looks when we refer to their farm as Green Acres LOL

raydan @ Mon May 22, 2017 12:46 pm

Previous  1 ... 18  19  20  21  22  23  24 ... 34  Next