Canada Kicks Ass
Caledonia: Judge Marshall's law, Ontario Court of Appeals

Previous  1  2  3  4

saga @ Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:26 pm

grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:
Listen Saga, you're not getting it. I am trying not to sound as rude as this will by why the hell do YOU care?

Truth
Justice
Honour

saga @ Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:28 pm

Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
$1:
and after the OPP attack April 20 about 5 am.

*Sarcasm on*

Now why would the OPP be sent in there to "attack"?

*Sarcasm off*

Because someone told them to, the owners who held the injunction I presume.

saga @ Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:30 pm

Tricks Tricks:
$1:
Then I'd prefer that you lay in a willie pete mortar barrage to make sure we get the job done. :wink:

Roger, Wilco! :wink:

If she tries to run, I've set up claymores all around her perimetre... :wink: :twisted:
Remember, "Face this way towards enemy."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

saga @ Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:32 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
saga saga:
and i must educate !

ROTFL

You are right brat, it sounds stupid :lol:

saga @ Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:58 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Currently I am happily reserve inactive (RI) in the USMC and am quite content to be a "no-longer-wannabe". I love the Corps but I'm also addicted to my wife's cooking. :wink:

I'm outta here. Have a nice night. :wink:

Yes I support police and soldiers ... when they do what I want them to ... like most other Canadians. :wink:

You are USMC ... that explains it. You can say ignorant and outrageous things without living HERE with the consequences.

dismissed.
have a good night.
myob

Arctic_Menace @ Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:03 pm

saga saga:
$1:

*Sarcasm on*

*Sarcasm off*

You are so fucking daft that it truly boggles the mind...

saga @ Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:08 pm

saga saga:
$1:

*Sarcasm on*

*Sarcasm off*

You are so fucking daft that it truly boggles the mind...

so ... enlighten me menace!

Arctic_Menace @ Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:19 pm

Despite the collective efforts of CKA, we can't...Your head is too far up your ass...

grainfedprairieboy @ Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:20 pm

saga saga:
Listen Saga, you're not getting it. I am trying not to sound as rude as this will by why the hell do YOU care?

Truth
Justice
Honour

I don't buy it. You must have a real reason. If you do not wish to share it fair enough.

saga @ Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:31 pm

saga saga:

Truth
Justice
Honour

I don't buy it. You must have a real reason. If you do not wish to share it fair enough.

I do think it is time Canada did the honourable thing, instead of causing strife. I am very angry at my country for not negotiating in good faith in land claims, and for covering up the extent of damage to families as well as children in the residential schools. I am ashamed that we did those things ... but more ashamed that we don't own up and return a fair portion of the land ... because it was ALL about the land.

I am a grandma ... I think about the world I am leaving to the kids ... who have relatives who are native ... and I have time to pursue some things I've always felt strongly about ... my country and its honour.

and ... family, friends ... and greenbelts! Haudenosaunee have HALTED Sprawl development in the entire Haldimand Tract. This is critical. The governments don't have the guts. First Nations DO! They are very serious about taking care of the land. (and khorn says thanks for the windmills!)

Lots of reasons.

It's really honour and truth and justice ... I don't want Canada to become a laughingstock for being a hypocrite ... 'saving the world' and pulling the wool over our own eyes here at home.

Grassy Narrows is a case in point ... the people have been devasted by decades of corporate poisoning with no real relief from the government. Mercury in the water, poisons in the land from logging and a pulp mill. This is their traditional land ... and it has been clearcut and poisoned, and so have the people. Minimata disease from the mercury, youth suicides off the scale ...

Grassy Narrows 2003
"Nothing you've seen in any Afghan refugee camp will prepare you for Grassy Narrows," says Concordia anthropology graduate student Tiffany Ryan. "The place is notorious in the profession. Anthropologists go there to study the problems and turn into aid workers because they have no choice."

My country is better than that! ... or could be. :?

It's a happy day today, though! Judge Marshall's "rule of law" was so bad that they could avoid even bothering to skewer him for his conflict of interest ... about his HUGE land holdings in the Haldimand Tract.
And ... tonight the Governor General had a chat line open, and she jumped at the chance to meet with Six Nations Native Youth Movement!
very cool!!
The Warrior Alliance of the NYM will be there. very very cool.

IT'S ABOUT THE KIDS !!

It's always been about the kids ... all of our kids ...
Like this young man

Six Nations Native Youth Movement

burial ground ... archeology in progress ... developers scraped it all into the ditches.

The more I learn the more I am simply angry at the disrespect.

I have met wonderful courageous intelligent kind talented and very fun people, elders, adults, youth. .

And SOME Canadians are such boors that they can't talk about the issues witout braying disrespect and ignorance.

Now, about this violence crap:
There would have been NO VIOLENCE if they were not first attacked.
They secured and defended themselves. Some individuals could not be controlled. Six Nations 60 charges. Caledonians 0
Peaceful now. Still whiners and nuisances in town ... about to lose their hero ... the JUDGE :lol: :lol: :lol: who 'owns' a lot of native land which may be needed soon.

I'm with this group
Information meeting Saturday Sept 30

BartSimpson @ Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:27 am

saga saga:
You are USMC ... that explains it. You can say ignorant and outrageous things without living HERE with the consequences.

dismissed.
have a good night.
myob

"MYOB" would be just fine except that the odds are that when someone from the CF takes a shot at one of your people it may well be someone I've trained.

And when I finally move to my little house in Oak Bay (Victoria) I'll definitely be signing up with whoever will have me as an auxilliary so, who knows? I might just get a shot at you yet.

Going back to my previous comment, I'd much prefer if you and your friends would not comport yourselves in such a way as to encourage Her Majesty's Canadian Government to ask someone like me to perforate your cranium.

Act like Canadians and you'll no doubt be treated like Canadians.

Tman1 @ Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:01 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

With such colourful statements about killing someone above this one, may I ask what this is supposed to mean?

BartSimpson @ Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:38 pm

Tman1 Tman1:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

With such colourful statements about killing someone above this one, may I ask what this is supposed to mean?

What I mean is that they go around acting like terrorists and then get all indignant when law abiding Canadians do not react positvely to them.

Read back through my other comments and you'll see my admonishments to Saga to press the land claims peacefully and legally before some politicain decides there's more votes to be gained than lost in setting the wolves on them.

Right now the police have been restrained because the politicians are afraid of how they'll look in the media if they enforce the law against the Natives. So for now Saga and his/her friends are safe to terrorize neighborhoods and drag old people from their cars, beat them up, and steal their property while the OPP stand by with their hands in their pants doing nothing.

Once the public mood turns against the Natives then the politicians will fall all over themselves to call in the OPP, the RCMP, the CF, and whoever else they can call in to go bust heads.

I'm just saying that Saga and company should cut their losses and start playing nice before the almighty electorate starts talking about voting for politicians who will protect them from the Natives.

And, yes, if asked by a legitimate Canadian authority to lend a hand I'd be happy to because to me a Native terrorist is just another terrorist. I don't discriminate: I endeavor to treat them all equally. :wink:

saga @ Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:25 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tman1 Tman1:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

What I mean is that they go around acting like terrorists and then get all indignant when law abiding Canadians do not react positvely to them.

Read back through my other comments and you'll see my admonishments to Saga to press the land claims peacefully and legally before some politicain decides there's more votes to be gained than lost in setting the wolves on them.

Right now the police have been restrained because the politicians are afraid of how they'll look in the media if they enforce the law against the Natives. So for now Saga and his/her friends are safe to terrorize neighborhoods and drag old people from their cars, beat them up, and steal their property while the OPP stand by with their hands in their pants doing nothing.

Once the public mood turns against the Natives then the politicians will fall all over themselves to call in the OPP, the RCMP, the CF, and whoever else they can call in to go bust heads.

I'm just saying that Saga and company should cut their losses and start playing nice before the almighty electorate starts talking about voting for politicians who will protect them from the Natives.

And, yes, if asked by a legitimate Canadian authority to lend a hand I'd be happy to because to me a Native terrorist is just another terrorist. I don't discriminate: I endeavor to treat them all equally. :wink:

Brat, you don't know our laws and you will perhaps be disappointed to find that we don't run around perforating crania up here. When someoone does get killed, like Dudley George at Ipperwash, we are still concerned about it 10 years later.

I really think it is inappropriate for someone not from this country to be encouraging violence against Indigenous people here. Try it in your own country.

I fear you will find Victoria very boring.

Our Constitution protects Aboriginal rights and titles. They have a right to reclaim their land. They are not terrorists. After the OPP attack, they secured and defended themselves. Other than the OPP attack THEY HAVE NOT INJURED ANYONE.

All this 'terrorism' bs has gotten way out of hand. There are websites promoting hatred against them now ... still ... not for long, though.

One thing that amazes me ... you think I am native and you still talk of violence against me/them. You really are a creep brat. Go away. You are not funny anymore.

saga @ Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:05 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

There will be no more headbusting. That happened already (April 20) and Canadians are not interested in any more of that stupidity. There are a lot of things we are not interested in importing from the south, but we have a somewhat senile judge we'd like to send you!! Judge David Marshall would likely fit in better down there. Since he lives on Six Nations land, he may be looking for a new home soon too. Silly boy! Thought he could protect his own land from their land claim with his stupid injunction! The Court of Appeals doesn't seem to think so!

Can't shoot 'em ... they are unarmed! Such a disappointment! Couldn't even pretend they are armed ... tried that in Ipperwash.
I saw an ad for taser guns ... showed a clip of a bull getting tasered. Put him right on the ground. One of the Six Nations youths was tasered ... he took at least 4 hits because he kept pulling them out and throwing them back. Hell, it took 5 OPP just to get a grandmother on the ground ... and she didn't stay down long!

Nope ... OPP just have to carry on ... as they should have been from the start ... protecting Six Nations people from the drunken mob we call the kkkaledonians, defending their Charter and Constitutional Rights.

- OH AND THE OLD FILTHYMOUTH DRUNKS WERE NOT PULLED FROM THEIR CAR. The old babe got out of the car herself to confront Audra. She had to hold onto the car to stay standing, and I think she must have fallen against Audra ... I guess that's assault ... but it should have been the old drunk babe with the filthyracist mouth charged, not Audra!!
... and the cameraman? Well ... he had to get stitches because he was inadvertently hit by a POLICE BATON (yup ... pictures and everything!)

You, BRAT, have been reading WAAAYY too many tabloid sites. Don't ya know ... they lie!!

Like caledoniawakeupcall ... had to nail him for lying a while back ... he doctored a news report to defame someone. Site went down ... came back up on a new host. He's still "promoting hatred" on there (that's illegal in Canada, brat) so we'll have to hit him with the lawbook again soon.

bye bye Garywakeup guy!!

because like I have said repeatedly, other than during the police raid,

SIX NATIONS PEOPLE HAVE INJURED NO ONE!!

and they do not terrorize any neighbourhood ... they don't even go to town ... but the kkkaledonians terrorize ... because they think they are tricking people into believing that it is Six Nations. One night one neighbour shines lights into another's house, next night they switch places. Then they call the opp and complain about 6nay ... ya right!! Somebody doesn't like his neighbour, he loosens the lug nuts on his car ... and blames Six Nations.
(OPP do know better ... now ... though it's still not clear that they know ALL of the activities of the women they play with out in the back 40!)

AND BRAT ... THEY ARE PURSUING THEIR LAND CLAIM PEACEFULLY.
They have reclaimed their land as they are entitled to do by law. They are just not waiting for the government any more because the government is really only pretending to process land claims.

Previous  1  2  3  4