How much money is enough money?

Previous  1 ... 20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next

Mustang1 @ Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:55 pm

three three:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
three three:
How much money is too much money?

Hmm ... how much is Canada worth to us?

A lot because we developed it, populated it, farmed it and increased its monetarily value by using its natural resources. What did Natives do beside hunt and gather, slash and burn and ignore MASSIVE amounts of geography that were later exploited for Western purposes and they now want monetary compensation for it.

Sorry, this money train has hit its last stop. The WEST developed this nation and the WEST should reap the rewards. Besides, how much money has already been given to Natives?

Canada built this land from Indigenous natural resources, stolen without payment.

Not much to be proud of.

Canada's economy continues to be entirely dependent on stolen resources from Indigenous land. Canada would be tits-up in a day without the ongoing theft of resources.

Didn't think you could address it, but you tried. And failed

How exactly is the entire Canadian geographical land mass Native? Most of us educated folks already know they didn't inhabit the entire region, so why do they reap the rewards of Western development?

Mustang1 @ Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:59 pm

Chauchee Chauchee:
Mustang....what an insult to a nice car! So I will deem you MOOSTINK.

And I'll let Scott Baio know you dragged his past through the crapper too!

$1:
Look at Six Nations Reservation??? The only REAL wilderness left in Southern Ontario. The rest is bucken PAVED!!!!!

Get out more, dullard. They're HUGE swaths of North Ontario that make Brantford seem like an urban nightmare. You're an idiot

$1:
Dumbass moostink!

Up the dosage, handitard

$1:
As for you bible bangers! We are not Asian! Asians go bald like THE REST OF YOU DO!! We indians DO NOT go bald!

Welcome to e-d-u-c-a-t-i-o-n, you ingrate.

$1:
You have so much $hitty a$$ theories about how the world became. But WHY DIDNT WE COME TO YOU??? Why did you bums all have to COME TO ME????

Your people came here first, but we'll be the last.

Benoit @ Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:02 pm

three three:
How much money is too much money?

In the state of nature, the implicit question is how much territory is too much to delimit and guard against intruders.

Chauchee @ Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:09 pm

edited by mod

Benoit @ Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:14 pm

Is this the kind of stuffs that have to be reported to moderators?

PluggyRug @ Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:46 pm

Benoit Benoit:
Chauchee Chauchee:
I wrote:

Is this the kind of stuffs that have to be reported to moderators?

It's not possible to report a nonentity.

Benoit @ Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:03 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
It's not possible to report a nonentity.

About Chauchee Dennis.

PJB @ Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:11 pm

Chauchee is a waste of a pulse. He is nothing more than a bitter, sad individual who, while claiming to be intelligent, acts at an age of a toddler. He is quick to blame everyone else for his personal problems and, obviously, cannot take any personal responsibility for his actions.

The only thing I can say to this individual is: GROW UP and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN DAMN LIFE!

Benoit @ Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:18 pm

PJB PJB:
Chauchee is a waste of a pulse. He is nothing more than a bitter, sad individual who, while claiming to be intelligent, acts at an age of a toddler. He is quick to blame everyone else for his personal problems and, obviously, cannot take any personal responsibility for his actions.

The only thing I can say to this individual is: GROW UP and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN DAMN LIFE!

Nobody can pull himself up by his bootstraps.

Benoit @ Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:24 pm

three three:
But yes, the legal proofs of Aboriginal titles and rights exist. Canada can't prove ownership of anything. The Treaties give us the right to use the land, and our property titles rest on the treaties.

It is simply time to recognize aboriginal rights to a say in development and a share in revenues on their traditional land. It isn't such a big deal, but our governments suck at doing anything competently! :roll:

The interpretations of those treaties are multiple.

PJB @ Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:57 pm

three..You speak only of Ontario. I honestly do not think that you understand the western treaties. There is far more to Canada than Ontario and therein lies the problem with total occupancy by the native peoples. I fail to see how a tribe of two or three hundred could possibly occupy the land mass which they stake claim too.

Mustang1 @ Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:53 pm

Chauchee Chauchee:
I wrote:
Look at Six Nations Reservation??? The only REAL wilderness left in Southern Ontario. The rest is bucken PAVED!!!!!

Moostink t-t-t-tried to write:
Get out more, dullard. They're HUGE swaths of North Ontario that make Brantford seem like an urban nightmare. You're an idiot.

YOU are a Canadian, which is worse than an idiot! And Canadians won't be the last who enter the land. Like I said, YOU are now a minority you Canadian pink sour b.o. smelling balding begger! WE brown, black, and yellow people are combined as the majority!

The fact that I am educated AND intelligent? Doesn't make you intelligent. Just because there are so many of you balding pink ones in here, doesn't make you intelligent. This is how you took as much as you did. Not with intelligence, with numbers.

But all of you cowards are not at all standing up against Six Nation people. You don't do NOTHING without your bucking pigs! OPP, RCMP, you are NOTHING without them! And they are the only reason why you are able to be such BRATS!!!!

YOU go bald! YOU have kids who are autistic! WE DONT!

Geeze, I wonder why that is?????

My body odor? Is faint compared to yours!

English people from EUROPE have class and no body odor compared to you pink canadian FREAKS!!!

Beautiful Europeans and Americans Starred in Lord Of The Rings. NO CANADIANS!
Geeze! I WONDER WHY THAT IS????

PS
I starred in there too! I was the ork that Viggo killed!

Dude, take a breather and troll somewhere else. This is bizaro time and you're the King of Cuckoo Cuckoo Land.

Previous  1 ... 20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next