Canada Kicks Ass
Islam - Lets Talk

Previous  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:37 pm

$1:
What core values guide you in your daily life?

That others should work harder to put more of their money into his pockets :idea:

Hyack @ Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:31 pm

martin14 martin14:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
I think the original poster has scarpered.

Yup, back to Momo he went. :lol:

Oh yeah, his past indiscretions here came back to well and truly bite him in the ass.... :wink:

QBC @ Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:35 pm

BUH-BYE!

andyt @ Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:05 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
andyt andyt:
No, just read a bunch of bafflegab. Google central beliefs for Christianity you get more or less what Unsound said. Google it for Islam, you get the five pillars. Everything else you babbled on about is extraneous to that - we can do that for Christianity as well. And as Shep showed, Jesus himself was not a Christian, while Mohammed, at least was the first Muslim.

I have to ask, Andy, what is it that you believe? What core values guide you in your daily life?

That's pretty personal. They certainly don't involve believing in a guy in the sky and that my transgressions will be absolved because I believe in him. I don't believe that Jesus was son o God, nor do I believe that Mohammed was the final messenger of God. I think there have been and continue to be many imperfect messengers of "God".

I do believe there is a universal consciousness that you can call God,that permeates, creates the universe moment to moment. It certainly doesn't have a personality, nor is it in anyway separate, outside of the world we know. But the golden rule, that's a good one and is part of every major religion in one form or another. I doubt that there's a heaven or hell, but think probably our individual consciousness continues in some form after body death. But the core is really just about being the best person I know how at any given moment, although often I do know better than I'm being in that moment.

How about you? What are the core values in your life?

martin14 @ Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:34 pm

Hyack Hyack:
martin14 martin14:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
I think the original poster has scarpered.

Yup, back to Momo he went. :lol:

Oh yeah, his past indiscretions here came back to well and truly bite him in the ass.... :wink:

Ya could have let us read his last post.. or two. :lol:

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:22 am

Xort Xort:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
What's that got to do with the price of tea in China? Germany "started" both world wars. They were assholes from 1914-18 and again from 1939-45.
Well when Nazi Germany was in control of most of Europe they were met with resistance or freedom fighters. Is their any difference between the actions of Germany and Israel and the resistance they have been met with?
You're fucking kidding right? It's PALESTINE that's being resisted. Once again, since reading comprehension seems to be a problem for you, in 1947 Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Palestine engaged in an openly declared war of extermination against Israel merely for existing. That is not only a fact, the UN document containing that information is publicly available, although it does require a bit of searching.
Here we are in 2014 and Palestine is still at it, no matter how many attempts at peace in the past were made by Israel.

$1:
Palestine has been an asshole since 1946-47. So why would you ask a question that makes it appear that you see Palestine as a victim of Israeli aggression?
Xort Xort:
Because they are.
I see. So if you assaulted me but I ended up beating the shit out of you badly enough for you to require hospitalization, are you the victim?

$1:
To believe that Palestine is somehow a victim of Israel is akin to believing that an armed robber suddenly becomes a "victim" if he gets himself shot while committing a crime.
Xort Xort:
It would be more like a home owner getting arrested for daring to use a firearm to try and prevent the Jews from robbing him.
No, it would be more like a homeowner getting arrested for daring to use a firearm to try and prevent the Palestinians from wiping out him and his family.

$1:
Palestine is reaping what it's been trying to sow for the last 67 years.
Palestine is not a victim of Israel, it's a victim of the Arab/muslim world. It's also a victim of asshole groups like the PLO, PA and Hamas and whatever evil group of shitbags came before them.
Xort Xort:
No it's a victim of Israel and the UK and more currently the USA as well. You can twist the history as much as you want but it's not changing to fit a narrative of the Jew victim.
Twist the history? Look for the UNSCOP report from 1946-47. It lays bare the ENTIRE reason for the hostilities between Israel and Palestine. In fact, once Israel was wiped out, Egypt, Lebanon and Syria had plans to carve up Palestine between them, unbeknownst to Palestine of course. Had the Arab coalition won the war in 1947-48 there would be no Israel or Palestine today, unless the UN got militarily involved.

Xort Xort:
Think about this, I'm violently anti-Muslim I've literally fought against a Muslim theocracy trying to force it's self back on people, and even I see what Israel is doing as wrong.
Think about this. I know people who are violently anti-muslim and they STILL hate Jews even more. Think about this as well, I for one could give a flying rat's ass about Israel or Palestine. I have no dog in the fight be it ethnic, religious, cultural or any of that other crap. My interest is purely from a historical and military perspective. When it comes to stuff like that, I especially don't use the media as a source for "facts".

$1:
But since the Palestinian people support them, since the Palestinians use schools, mosques and other public or civic buildings to hide weapons and ammo in and since the Palestinian leadership uses those buildings to continue Palestine's indiscriminate attacks on Israel, I have zero sympathy for them. Zero.
Xort Xort:
Clearly a freedom fighter should put their equipment in marked military buildings.
They can put 'em anywhere they fucking well want. Just don't blame Israel and start crying about "genocide" when they bomb those places. Like wtf man, you act like you're some bad ass warrior and you don't even understand the simple concept of cutting lines of supply if not the direct destruction of the supply itself?
Xort Xort:
Are you stupid?
Clearly not as stupid as you are.
$1:
Well not quite zero. When it comes to nazi Germany and Palestine, the ONLY people I feel sorry for are the kids. They were killed outright or maimed simply because a group of assholes were/are in charge of their countries while other kids were/are brainwashed into becoming instruments of racial hatred and death.
Xort Xort:
Israel kills about 50 times as many children as the Palestinians have.
Really now. So using kids as human shields doesn't make Hamas the least bit culpable for their deaths? That's EXACTLY what Hamas counts on, idiots like you.
"Hey, let's hide weapons and shit in schools and shit so when Israel bombs them the world will blame them for any deaths and accuse them of genocide".

~

Xort Xort:
The difference between Canada and Israel is that Canada has accepted that taking lands requires some form of compensation for the natives and has signed treaties and established privileged special status for natives. While Israel is still slowing moving forward with it's policy of ethnic cleansing and genocide.

Survey says??? Bzzzzzz wrong. The difference is Canada was conquered, the states of Israel and Palestine were essentially created by fiat. And again, Palestine (and friends) initiated the conflict and Palestine hasn't stopped since.

As for Israel's "policy of ethnic cleansing and genocide, don't make me laugh and don't let actual data get in the way of some good hyperbole.
FACT: Ethnic Palestinians have been one of THE fastest growing demographics on the planet over the last 20-25 years. Those numbers come from the West Bank, Gaza and all the smaller areas, were released by their local authorities and "confirmed" by the UN as well as can be confirmed when dealing with any of the PAL leadership.
FACT: Peoples in all the occupied territories were all offered full citizenship with the same rights and privileges as any other Israeli. Many refused it.
FACT: Palestinians in the West Bank rely heavily on Israel for jobs despite the P.A. having asked them not to take them. Israeli companies hire them because they need the workers.

Previous  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12