Canada Kicks Ass
I got banned from an American board sticking up for Canada

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

roger-roger @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:31 am

Meh I think that entire forum is bullshit, they wont even allow me acess to them.

Zipperfish @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:25 am

ManifestDestiny ManifestDestiny:
Poor Kate, Just learn how to deal with things like this, I do!

Or you can go only where you are accepted like many people!

Well, in Kate's defence, it's much easier for you to go where you're not accepted because I can't imagine a bitter misanthrope like you is welcome anywhere. :lol:

Brenda @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:29 am

:? Other than hysteria, I didn't see anything that is a reason for banning...

But holy, Kate, you need either a chill pill or quit coffee! 8O

Zipperfish @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:29 am

That site had a room called "MSM." Just a hint--anyone who uses the term MSM (for mainstream media) is probably out there in wingnut land. They also have a special forum for Minutemen--that's another hint. Or how about "the "Michelle Obamam is a bitch" thread. Nice.

I lasted about two minutes at free republic. They're not so big on freedom of speech there. There's a Canadian one called Free Dominion. Same thing--no viewpoints other than those accepted by the moderator are allowed. Kind of ironic that these guys run their sites like Kim Jong Il runs his country. :lol:

It hurts getting banned, but you were just standing up for what you believed in. Fuck 'em. Move on.

2Cdo @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:32 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
That site had a room called "MSM." Just a hint--anyone who uses the term MSM (for mainstream media) is probably out there in wingnut land. They also have a special forum for Minutemen--that's another hint.

I lasted about two minutes at free republic. They're not so big on freedom of speech there. There's a Canadian one called Free Dominion. Same thing--no viewpoints other than those accepted by the moderator are allowed. Kind of ironic that these guys run their sites like Kim Jong Il runs his country. :lol:

It hurts getting banned, but you were just standing up for what you believed in. Fuck 'em. Move on.

And just so the lefties don't feel unloved. 8) For right-wing thinkers looking for a place to get banned in seconds, try rabble! 8O

Zipperfish @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:34 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
That site had a room called "MSM." Just a hint--anyone who uses the term MSM (for mainstream media) is probably out there in wingnut land. They also have a special forum for Minutemen--that's another hint.

And just so the lefties don't feel unloved. 8) For right-wing thinkers looking for a place to get banned in seconds, try rabble! 8O

Same thing. These sites are just for people who don't want their viewpoints challenged, usually because they aren't actually informed enough to defend their own stance.

ziggy @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:35 am

Babblers and freepers are a strange breed.

2Cdo @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:35 am

ziggy ziggy:
Babblers and freepers are a strange breed.

At the very least! :lol:

herbie @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:55 am

Well they're going to pour 17,000 troops in and probably announce at the next NATO meet the other allies can just back off an pretend they're helping. Also announced that Canada's 'area' is being cut in half, so be prepared for the inevitable comments that "we couldn't handle it" and further belittlement of our efforts from the ignoroids.

Gunnair @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:32 am

herbie herbie:
Well they're going to pour 17,000 troops in and probably announce at the next NATO meet the other allies can just back off an pretend they're helping. Also announced that Canada's 'area' is being cut in half, so be prepared for the inevitable comments that "we couldn't handle it" and further belittlement of our efforts from the ignoroids.

And? Let them wallow in their self-induced ignorance and revel in their arrogance imposed isolation. I feel no pity.

Public_Domain @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:05 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Dude, I got banned from rabble... >.<

kenmore @ Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:10 pm

How can anyone take Fox news seriously? esp now after harper was on for the todays chuckle segment..

CanadianJeff @ Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Same thing. These sites are just for people who don't want their viewpoints challenged, usually because they aren't actually informed enough to defend their own stance.

That was really my impression as well. The "Americans will finish what they start! Canada doesn't have that luxery" argument was just silly. Canada was in both world wars before the Americans ever arrived and how many wars have the Americans pulled out of?

Vietnam, Iraq, Bay of Pigs, just off the top of my head. It's just a bad and very stupid argument.

newfette @ Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:26 pm

kate maybe its best you just go back to your bunker... things wont hurt you there

Bacardi4206 @ Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:36 pm

That site looked stupid anyways, poorly made, poorly organized and full of annoying ads. Also they apparently deleted that topic because that link doesn't work.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next