Canada Kicks Ass
I got banned from an American board sticking up for Canada

1  2  3  4  5  Next

JustKate @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:49 am

Was a member there since 2004. I got so upset over the comments about that FOX news segment I went ballistic and freaked out! I heard attitudes agreeing with that segment. Oh well, I'm home here.

JustKate @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:54 am

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/forumdis ... &forumid=9

KateCanada is banned due to thread defending Canadian military put down. Serious!

JustKate @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:03 am

Here's the thread that got me banned.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?t=327020

JustKate @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:21 am

I took this so personal, everything so you know some background I remembered. These quotes/shows. A nail was drove in the coffin for me. :(

Anne Coulter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFQs9sVvujE

Tucker Carlson Calls Canadians Retarded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02_nC9B0 ... re=related

I just had enough and lost it.

Tman1 @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:23 am

I went on there and it seems to be both inhabited by Canadians and Americans both in good taste. Don't like it? Go to freerepublic.com. Traitor Canadian-American wannabes and insults galore even for right wing Canadians. They even insult Canadian healthcare as the cause of death for Natasha Richardson's death.

That stuff isn't even news....

Public_Domain @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:26 am

I remember being on Freerepublic.com... I think I still have an account.

Drove me fucking sick though, anyone else who related with my politics was taken out back and killed already. I think I posted like, 4 times.

Every board has their standards. Ours is Canada. A user comes here and screams something Anti-Canadian, we lynch him.

What's Timebomb2000's standard?

JustKate @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:31 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
I remember being on Freerepublic.com... I think I still have an account.

Drove me fucking sick though, anyone else who related with my politics was taken out back and killed already. I think I posted like, 4 times.

Every board has their standards. Ours is Canada. A user comes here and screams something Anti-Canadian, we lynch him.

What's Timebomb2000's standard?

American arrogance I'm believing now...

romanP @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:32 am

It looks like a lot of the people posting there are pretty sympathetic with Canadian soldiers. It was you that went off like a nutcase, which is not surprising at all. You deserved to be banned.

JustKate @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:39 am

romanP romanP:
It looks like a lot of the people posting there are pretty sympathetic with Canadian soldiers. It was you that went off like a nutcase, which is not surprising at all. You deserved to be banned.

Well maybe it looks like that to you, but I can tell you, I've heard a cazillion times the America is the center of the world. It's all about the USA. Everything.

Yogi @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:47 am

Ignorant comments were made, apologies were issued, get over yourself and 'move on'!

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:58 am

Kate you've gone Planters here at times, so maybe it's 6 to one half a dozen to the other.

Mustang1 @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:48 am

Gotta' agree with many here - it hardly seemed out of control over there and methinks something else (like a PM or something) must have went down to get banned. The Fox thing was perpetrated by dipwad losers who only made primetime because of their stupidity and its hardly Americans who deserve any blame.

I'd say that thread was winding down nicely, so i'm not sure where all the fuss is coming from?

ManifestDestiny @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:52 am

Poor Kate, Just learn how to deal with things like this, I do!

Or you can go only where you are accepted like many people!

jason700 @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:37 am

You were a little crazy and ridiculous over there Kate, but I didn't see anything worth banning you for. Maybe their mods need to grow some thicker-skin. Seems like a crappy forum anyway...

2Cdo @ Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:20 am

romanP romanP:

Shockers, I agree with romanP 8O ! Kate, you made an ass out of yourself on their site and got punted. Please don't try to act like you were an innocent victim there. YOU caused your own demise.

1  2  3  4  5  Next