Canada Kicks Ass
Should Canada Cede the island?

1  2  3  4  5 ... 11  Next

CaptainDodd @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:38 pm

Should Canada give up Hans Island to Denmark?

RUEZ @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:41 pm

CaptainDodd CaptainDodd:
Why? Its ours.

Ruxpercnd @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:44 pm

I would like to see the Americans weasel in on this... If the Americans owned it, it would be a buffer between Canada and Denmark!

Ruxpercnd @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:45 pm

I would like to see the Americans weasel in on this... If the Americans owned it, it would be a buffer between Canada and Denmark!

CaptainDodd @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:54 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
CaptainDodd CaptainDodd:
Why? Its ours.

True enough, personally i think we should keep it.. i have made my opnion very well noted in previous posts..lol

DrCaleb @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:10 pm

Absolutely not. The island isn't of concern. Blink once, and under international law, we'll be on really shaky ground as to whether the Northwest Passage is ours or not.

The Hoser @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:12 pm

We could just hire some fishermen to sit on the island and drink beer all day and shoot at any Danes who get within range.

Laconfir @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:21 pm

Whether or not it is Canada's or not, it makes us look really weak at the negotiating table if we just give in.

canadian1971 @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:26 pm

Don't fuck with my country Denmark.... :x .....I'm a good guy :) but you don't want to piss me off :evil: cause i will kick you in the fucking nuts :twisted: , and the comence to "boot fuck you*" 8O

*boot fucking involves actual penetration into your anal cavity with a Kodiak Steeled toe size 12 1/2....extra wide

RUEZ @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:40 pm

canadian1971 canadian1971:
Don't fuck with my country Denmark.... :x .....I'm a good guy :) but you don't want to piss me off :evil: cause i will kick you in the fucking nuts :twisted: , and the comence to "boot fuck you*" 8O
Your in Canada now. Like it or leave it. [flag]

The Hoser @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:54 pm

I'm telling you... Newfies with shotguns and beer would be enough to repel the Danish lego-propelled navy...

CaptainDodd @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:03 pm

The Hoser The Hoser:
I'm telling you... Newfies with shotguns and beer would be enough to repel the Danish lego-propelled navy...

Easy enough, i have built my fair share of legos in my young childhood.. let me remember, they don't take Head on Collisions with walls very good..

They tend to melt in the microwave, or over a stove.. useful enough,

Took a sledge hammer to a lego car once, peices smashed everywhere.. i am thinking it won't be too hard..

And i bet it would be easy to see em, especialyl if they use random colours (can't use the same colour cuz of their limited budget) so it is red, yellow, green etc...

canadian1971 @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:19 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
canadian1971 canadian1971:
Your in Canada now. Like it or leave it. [flag]

WTF? :?

Maybe you should re-read cause I don't think you's getting what I'm saying....msaain? :lol:

ImageImage

RUEZ @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:21 pm

Ya your right I misread, sorry. [bash]

CaptainDodd @ Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:29 pm

Now now boys, no need to fight over such tribulations.. you made a booboo, your bad..

We need to divert our attention to the danish.. duh..

Here is how

Step 1) Anti Danish Propoganda - Do as much harm to em as u can online, bash em where u can
Step 2) Anti Danish representation - Make a sign, make a t-shirt, gather a group and pile urself infront of the nearest Danish ebmassy or consulate
Step 3) Peacefull assembly turned violent - You need to get your point across, go on a hunger strike in fron of the building, light your self, or the building on fire
Step 4) Angry Violent assembly Turned Revolution - Kidnap the ambassadors and staff, and threaten to beat them with Lego-made weapons.. (peice of their own medicine) .. assuming ur crowd is big enough, charge the buildign for no apprent reason, slam your self against teh door, walls, windows etc.. make it look like u want in..
Step 5) After Arrest - Apologize for your violence, offer a 24 or a box of timmies in return for your release, and go back to step 1

rather, rinse, repeat...

1  2  3  4  5 ... 11  Next