Canada Kicks Ass
A little problem with your forum Trev.

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9 ... 171  Next

Scrappy @ Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:00 pm

ziggy ziggy:
Anyone else notice the forum being really slow right now and parts of this weekend? No debug errors,just slow loading pages.

It's been happening all week for me Ziggy and it's really frustrating. I also often get a blank page with nothing but CKA's logo. Gurrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Canadaka @ Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:02 pm

well im looking at renting another server rather than buying one. Its also under heavy load because on the main server i also host dozens of other sites. Most are small and don't use much resources, but I plan to offload all these plus the CKA shop site, Clan site and maybe even Canadian Hottie to a new server, and leave the Dual Xeon server dedicated to just CKA.

I've been looking around, might also switch datacenters for the current servers if I can get a better deal/package for 2 rackervers and a rended dedicated server.

Scrappy @ Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:02 pm

-Mario- -Mario-:
Canadaka Canadaka:
has this been an ongoing thing for you or just this weekend?

The server has been under high stress, and im looking at getting another server sometime in the next month or so which should increase the speed of the site and allow for more breathing room.

Holy cow batman... Didn't you just got this one less than a year ago????? How much is that gonna cost you. On my wife's board, each member gave $2 thru Google pay (or something like that) to have their site commercial free. Could you be looking at something similar???

That is a great idea Mario, I'd be happy to donate a couple of bucks for more band width.

SprCForr @ Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:35 am

Instead of starting a new thread, I'm just going to post here.

Posting to the Cyber Nations sub group doesn't make it show up in the recent topics list. It does show up on the homepage in the latest posts box, though.

Canadaka @ Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:36 pm

thanks for the heads up, I fix that.
Do you want the "Join the Cyber Nations" moved there?

SprCForr @ Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:53 pm

As you like. I just found the more current thread, thanks!

SprCForr @ Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:29 pm

Posts are getting scattered all through the threads!

dougC @ Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:33 pm

Same here.

Canadaka @ Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:51 pm

hmm what?

canucker @ Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:07 am

As did mine. Not in every thread it seems.

Brenda @ Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:37 am

It is kinda slow too... [huh] And I missed some posts which showed up at the front page, but never made the thread :cry:

You really don't want me to shout at you in Dutch, do you Trev? Although it seems to work everytime I do :twisted: Keep up the good work though! 8O

Canadaka @ Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:57 am

I have no clue why or how that is happening, has not happened to me.
I will do a restart of the database server, might help.

As for the slow times during peak hours, hopefully sometime in the spring I will get another server to spread out the load.

Regina @ Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:05 pm

I was on around from around 1:30 - 2:30am EST and it was REALLY slow and there were only 3 others on the site. From my admin view there were 3 members and about 15 or so guests.

kaetz @ Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:35 pm

lily lily:
I posted on this thread and it ended up on the previous page. So did BeaverBill's.

same problem here
Swiss Accidentally invade Liechtenstein

Canadaka @ Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:19 pm

thanks fatbasturd for sending me the text message to my cell phone that the site was down, hopefully it wasn't down long.

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9 ... 171  Next