Canada Kicks Ass
Seeking Asylum, what countries accept Canadians?...

Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 11  Next

llama66 @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:30 pm

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:
llama66 llama66:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1178412

Read that link and share the humour with me. It isn't funny being threatened with violence three times, held at an International border and passport taken away (with my wife I might add) based on information provided by Canadian authorities. Nor is it humorous to have employment interference in two different careers in a so-called "Capitalist" and relatively free economy, nor being accused in silence and having access to my legal demand of access to accusations denied; once again contrary to International Law.

It's great that your experience in Canada has been peachy, not everyone is experiencing the same democratic values.

Are you a terrorist?

Thank you for that response admin. I was about to ask if he was an agent provocateur.

It's easy for people to attack me, kick someone when they are down, even after I have worked very hard to be a good human being. I have done plenty of volunteer work and have shown nothing but support for those good and honest men and women in uniform, whether police or soldiers, even CSIS who I admired before I learned of my circumstance. I am finding it extremely difficult obtaining accountability; basic principles of "rule of law" in the same country I was born and was willing to risk my life for as a student in university.

I can't comment on whether I'm a provocateur or not. Its all hush-hush and all that, Secrets Act and such. You'd need Sigma-Unicorn Six clearance to find out more.

I really like the anti-Canadian tone in all your posts, I hope you can get out of our terribly oppressive society, and into the less oppressive society of the countries I listed for your convenience. Further to the help with the countries, I also offer a bag packing service and I can drive you to the airport, and see you off. That is a service I offer completely for free.

Brenda @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:34 pm

Aren't you forgetting to mention the swift kick in the butt with a steel toed boot, or should have have kept my mouth shut about that little tidbit? I forgot, was that also in the 'CONFIDENTIAL' memo?

llama66 @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Jesus Brenda, why don't you just post the CONFIDENTIAL memo. For a Swedish Lesbian I expected more. I'm very disappointed.

shockedcanadian @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:43 pm

My anti-Canadian tone? My father and grandfathers were in the military, I applied while in University. Tell me how I am anti-Canadian while at the same time abuse by CSIS and the RCMP is "Canadian".

Take it a step further and explain to all of the current men and women risking their lives fighting REAL wars why they are doing so. Is it to be as "Canadian" as the security apparatus is?

llama66 @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Would you like a cookie? Congrats bud, many of us have had family members serve in defense of this nation. What have YOU done for this country?

ShepherdsDog @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:50 pm

llama66 llama66:
Jesus Brenda, why don't you just post the CONFIDENTIAL memo. For a Swedish Lesbian I expected more. I'm very disappointed.

oh wait a second.....brenda is the swedish dyke...ok....then unsound is the danish tranny.....got it straight now

Jabberwalker @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 pm

llama66 llama66:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1178412

Read that link and share the humour with me. It isn't funny being threatened with violence three times, held at an International border and passport taken away (with my wife I might add) based on information provided by Canadian authorities. Nor is it humorous to have employment interference in two different careers in a so-called "Capitalist" and relatively free economy, nor being accused in silence and having access to my legal demand of access to accusations denied; once again contrary to International Law.

It's great that your experience in Canada has been peachy, not everyone is experiencing the same democratic values.

Are you a terrorist?

You can try the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
The People's Republic of China
The Russian Federation
Zimbabwe
Uganda
South Sudan
Sudan
Egypt
Afghanistan
Iran

Perhaps they will grant you asylum from the oppressive Canadian Government and its terrible Pogrom against your people.

You forgot Somalia! It's got beaches and lots of sun, too!

Thanos @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:57 pm

I hear Edward Snowden is looking for a roommate at his new apartment next to the Chelyabinsk molten lead factory. It'd be a real hoot living with him. You could mourn over the tyranny of North America whilst celebrating the freedom of a real libertarian state like Russia. At the same time you can both dissolve into alcoholism triggered by relentless you-can't-go-home-again feelings of "Jesus Christ, what the fuck have I done?".

shockedcanadian @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:58 pm

llama66 llama66:
Would you like a cookie? Congrats bud, many of us have had family members serve in defense of this nation. What have YOU done for this country?

You are asking the wrong question, it is not what have I done, but what I am being ALLOWED to do. I have asked for years to be allowed to be free to my own devices, but this isn't about law and rights for them, never was, this is the usual police "blue wall" of loyalty, something many Canadians are seeing through and starting to question. That's a great sign to anyone who understands the difference between democracy and totalitarianism.

So, in spite of their actions against me I have involved myself in more volunteer work than the average Canadian, including palliative care for a man dying of AIDS. I wasn't paid a cent, I did so out of duty. How about you? You are free to pursue all you ever wanted to in this country unlike me, so what have YOU contributed to this country to come on here and speak ill-will against others who want the same opportunities?

This is why I am working to obtain support for disclosure form the U.S Attorney Generals office and DHS. It's one thing to seek revenge against a citizen without charges or allegations, interfere in their career, hold them at International borders etc; quite another to attempt to do with in secrecy and without other countries and their policing agencies being aware of it.

ShepherdsDog @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:59 pm

bart may have a spare cot in the bunker :twisted:

shockedcanadian @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Thanos Thanos:
I hear Edward Snowden is looking for a roommate at his new apartment next to the Chelyabinsk molten lead factory. It'd be a real hoot living with him. You could mourn over the tyranny of North America whilst celebrating the freedom of a real libertarian state like Russia. At the same time you can both dissolve into alcoholism triggered by relentless you-can't-go-home-again feelings of "Jesus Christ, what the fuck have I done?".

I thought I would hear from you soon enough.

Tell me how you could possibly compare what I have experienced at the hand of many cowards to what he has engaged in?

Canada is expected to grow at 1% next year, lowest in the G8. Does this not concern you considering how much is spent by the Security Apparatus to generate artificial business for themselves? Real threats are real threats. You investigate, you deport and you arrest when needed. Persecution and abuse of power is done in secrecy without accountability.

Thanos @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Sorry, you must be mistaking me with another god of death you met somewhere else. There are multiple Thanoseses (Thanoii?) out there, y'know.

llama66 @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:08 pm

Thanos Thanos:

Tell me how you could possibly compare what I have experienced at the hand of many cowards to what he has engaged in?

Canada is expected to grow at 1% next year, lowest in the G8. Does this not concern you considering how much is spent by the Security Apparatus to generate artificial business for themselves? Real threats are real threats. You investigate, you deport and you arrest when needed. Persecution and abuse of power is done in secrecy without accountability.

With a winning attitude like this I can't imagine why you'd be on a watchlist.

shockedcanadian @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:22 pm

llama66 llama66:
Thanos Thanos:

With a winning attitude like this I can't imagine why you'd be on a watchlist.

With your blind support for those who persecutes other citizen I wouldn't be surprised if there are more.

You should read the book "Stasiland", you sound eerily similar to some of the attitudes of former Stasi agents after the wall collapsed. In their opinion they did no wrong, their targets were watched and persecuted because they "deserved it". As one former spy so eloquently stated when asked by the author how he was so sure the person someone deserved it since files were kept forever (not unlike RCMP), "if someone's name was on a watchlist it must be for a reason because why else would the Stasi be watching them!?"

Brenda @ Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:32 pm

llama66 llama66:

Awwwww, f*ck me...

Does that mean the rainbow unicorn should not be mentioned either?? :oops:

Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 11  Next